~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yup and 3.33 should be releasing soon. I was actually confused the first time I watched this as I thought it was just the same anime with updated graphics.[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool, I had no idea that 3.33 was so close to being released Stateside. :bouncy:

[quote name='Mixer236']Oh, cool, I had no idea that 3.33 was so close to being released Stateside. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Well not the first half of this year, maybe in the summer.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Well not the first half of this year, maybe in the summer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I googled it. For some reason I was thinking it'd be another year away.

[quote name='FLiPPiN_OuT']I guess my Trinity universe bid was never acknowledged ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I must have missed it since I was updating on my mobile phone. This is really sloppy of me, my bad.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Ni No Kuni Wizard Editon - $300 Pancakes![/QUOTE]

If you won it nate, I'd be so happy that I knew someone trustworthy won it.

R4 - $13
Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - $18
Dishonored Preorder Tarot Deck (Sealed/New) $9
Pokewalker (BATTERIES DEAD) - $3

[quote name='Pikagreg']Not sure if it ended at 10:00 or 10:01 ;p[/QUOTE]

I said once it hit 10:01, bids would not count. You just made it.

Also it has come to my attention from a fellow CAG that I am probably not allowed to sell the R4. I will have to check it up with a mod.

Kind of surprised the r4 went for so much considering its an older model and they are pretty cheap new (though depends if you import it or not)

put ur paypal addy up i can pay u now to get it out of the way as i am moving in the next couple days. pm me my total and addy man. thanks in advance if you can do this

[quote name='LD_Helix']good game pikagreg.[/QUOTE]

Been eyeing it all week lol. Got a good copy of Xenoblade and ordered The Last Story reprint from Amazon the other night. I figured as long as the artbook/ost/book cover went for less than 30~, still cheaper than the majority of ebay

Love using DOSBOX on my R4. Have day of the tentacle on it and its pretty dam fun. Whoever won that, will enjoy the homebrew on it.

and woo finally get to enjoy me some pokemon Black 2!

congrats on the successful lowball pancakes.

[quote name='Pikagreg']Been eyeing it all week lol. Got a good copy of Xenoblade and ordered The Last Story reprint from Amazon the other night. I figured as long as the artbook/ost/book cover went for less than 30~, still cheaper than the majority of ebay[/QUOTE]
Its pretty nice, my friend got the collector edition while i got the vanilla thats why I want it too........You're not eyeing the xenoblade art book in the other lowball auction too are you?

[quote name='LD_Helix']Its pretty nice, my friend got the collector edition while i got the vanilla thats why I want it too........You're not eyeing the xenoblade art book in the other lowball auction too are you?[/QUOTE]

No I actually picked one up from the Gamestop I work at awhile ago. I actually didn't pick up my preorder but kept the artbook (huge mistake I later found out lol) Ended up picking up a copy of Xenoblade from Gamefly for $60 before it gets too hard to find. I been stalking Gamestops for a few weeks now and figured it was worth the extra money to avoid the hassle in the long-run.

...Though the sealed Xenoblade for $70 is tempting to bid against :p I figure it will go higher before the auction is over though and I already have enough sealed games I should probably get rid of lol

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Okay guys I'm a little new with this so bear with me, pms will be sent tonight though.[/QUOTE]

Is cool^^ I have always been too scared to run one of these so props to you ;p Seems like a ton of work.

If you can kindly send me my invoice so that i may pay now. Id greatly appreciate it.
Wont be able to check back tomorrow till very late.

Thanks for the chance to participate in your lowball auction btw!

[quote name='Geeiishbored']If you can kindly send me my invoice so that i may pay now. Id greatly appreciate it.
Wont be able to check back tomorrow till very late.

Thanks for the chance to participate in your lowball auction btw![/QUOTE]

I'm actually in the process of sending them right now. I just sent you the pm. Sorry about the wait.

bread's done
Back