~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

Hey Pancake, maybe you should put the stuff for the next sale in a spoiler? That would definitely help break it up from this set of stuff.

Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - $9 (this is ALL the preorder stuff, just no game right?)
R4 card - $4

[quote name='aptanor']Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - $9 (this is ALL the preorder stuff, just no game right?)
R4 card - $4[/QUOTE]

I didn't preorder it I bought it after. Look at the pictures. It comes with CD, book cover, and a an artbook (or art gallery) that fits inside the book cover.

Please tell me if my item is not what you thought it was. I wouldn't want you to win and think that it was something else.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey Pancake, maybe you should put the stuff for the next sale in a spoiler? That would definitely help break it up from this set of stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I did that.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']$2 for ratchet and clank code (if still avaliable)[/QUOTE]

I think I may have not done the description right. The anniversary code is the code that comes with Ratchet and Clank HD trilogy. It just comes with early access code of Sly (which is already out) and avatar. Everyone who bid on this can retract their bids, unless they want an avatar.

[quote name='Mixer236']'Scuse me, you overlooked my $20 bid on the Neon Genesis set.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I saw that you posted it and edited it but somehow forgot to save it (it's on my other tab).

I'm going back now and rechecking all the posts and see if I missed nay others or misplaced bids.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Sorry about that. I saw that you posted it and edited it but somehow forgot to save it (it's on my other tab).

I'm going back now and rechecking all the posts and see if I missed nay others or misplaced bids.[/QUOTE]

No problem, it happens. :)

And with the above post: Neon Genesis - $28

HDHOUSE Chuyên Chep Phim - Chép Phim HD - Copy Phim 3D giá r? nh?t sÃ$i gòn

m?i ngu?i ?ng h? nha

?ng h? mình nÃ$

M?i Thông Tin Th?c M?c Xin Liên H?
Mr .Sang : 090.900.2107 - 090.300.2107
Add: 358/4 Cách M?ng Tháng Tám, P.10, Q.3, Tp.HCM
Map(1).jpg

[quote name='Pikagreg']All these bids on Neon Genesis makes me want to give it a try, never seen it before~[/QUOTE]

truly awesome series, but the set is going too much for me to buy it right now, damn lowball auctions eating up my paycheck!

[quote name='MasaTFC']truly awesome series, but the set is going too much for me to buy it right now, damn lowball auctions eating up my paycheck![/QUOTE]

Agreed, though I've yet to see the series to completion... Which is the main reason I was bidding(don't recall ever having seen this in a lowball), but now I'm not sure I can afford to keep up. I've got way too many games coming in the next couple months. :cry:

[quote name='Mixer236']Agreed, though I've yet to see the series to completion... Which is the main reason I was bidding(don't recall ever having seen this in a lowball), but now I'm not sure I can afford to keep up. I've got way too many games coming in the next couple months. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it in a lowball before either. Bids for it are still lower than cheapest I could find online, so keep at it (if your wallet can take it).

apparently, this series is holding some value. makes me wish I hadn't parted ways with my collection about 7 years ago.:drool:

[quote name='MasaTFC']I haven't seen it in a lowball before either. Bids for it are still lower than cheapest I could find online, so keep at it (if your wallet can take it).

apparently, this series is holding some value. makes me wish I hadn't parted ways with my collection about 7 years ago.:drool:[/QUOTE]

I'm just surprised that there hasn't been a full blu-ray release yet. I mean, it's a pretty popular series and the movies seem to have done at least fairly well... I guess they only want to focus on the movies for now? I don't know, doesn't make sense to me. :shrugs:

Anyway,

Neon Genesis - $37 :)

[quote name='Mixer236']I'm just surprised that there hasn't been a full blu-ray release yet. I mean, it's a pretty popular series and the movies seem to have done at least fairly well... I guess they only want to focus on the movies for now? I don't know, doesn't make sense to me. :shrugs:

Anyway,

Neon Genesis - $37 :)[/QUOTE]

Well they are releasing the revision series in Blu ray. I'm waiting on the rest of them to come out.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Well they are releasing the revision series in Blu ray. I'm waiting on the rest of them to come out.[/QUOTE]

You mean the 1.11 & 2.22 movies, right?

[quote name='Mixer236']You mean the 1.11 & 2.22 movies, right?[/QUOTE]

Yup and 3.33 should be releasing soon. I was actually confused the first time I watched this as I thought it was just the same anime with updated graphics.

[quote name='starmask2k3']What's the. -Syndicate Executive status code[/QUOTE]

Just the code that comes with the game, should give extra weapons for co-op multiplayer.

bread's done
Back