~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

We all know it's getting here anyway. It's like bidding on a big-time player in fantasy sports. Heh.

Ni No Kuni WE - $200

EDIT: If we aren't supposed to big in a bigger chunk this I'll stop. I didn't see anything in the rules preventing it but don't want to violate any rules.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Okay see now I think you are implying that I would shill lol.

Anyway it is settled. Active Veterans only (meaning more Feedback than me or a lot of posts) for bidding on the Ni No Kuni.[/QUOTE]

They obviously can't read. I'm out since I bet you'll keep in the bids from the ppl with less feedback. I knew someone with 1 trade would make high bids...

Udated to post #51

[quote name='JCrichton']We all know it's getting here anyway. It's like bidding on a big-time player in fantasy sports. Heh.

Ni No Kuni WE - $200

EDIT: If we aren't supposed to big in a bigger chunk this I'll stop. I didn't see anything in the rules preventing it but don't want to violate any rules.[/QUOTE]

I don't have that rule and I didn't know people have rules like that. I could instate that rule if everyone wants it.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']They obviously can't read. I'm out since I bet you'll keep in the bids from the ppl with less feedback. I knew someone with 1 trade would make high bids...[/QUOTE]
It's possible I just misunderstood. I followed a link here and went to the end of the bidding then threw a bid up. If I'm not eligible that's perfectly fine but I have a feeling Edwin and blue will get this above $200 before all is said and done.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't have that rule and I didn't know people have rules like that.[/QUOTE][quote name='Edwin29']You can bid whatever you want, there is not rule like that.[/QUOTE]
Just trying to be safe (lowball term threw me off) and I don't wanna annoy anyone.

Altho it appears I've violated a rule for this thread or at least pissed off someone even though I do consider myself a pretty active CAGer (just not a big marketplace-er). No problem, really. Like I said, I'll bow out if my feedback rating it's within bounds that were said at the start of this.

[quote name='JCrichton']It's possible I just misunderstood. I followed a link here and went to the end of the bidding then threw a bid up. If I'm not eligible that's perfectly fine but I have a feeling Edwin and blue will get this above $200 before all is said and done.[/QUOTE]
No, I think I'll pass, 200+ is a little too much for my taste LOL :applause: but congrats to you :applause:

[quote name='Edwin29']No, I think I'll pass, 200+ is a little too much for my taste LOL :applause: but congrats to you :applause:[/QUOTE]
Well, color me red. :oops:

It really did look like this was on the fast track to where I put that bid.

But it's possible I'm not eligible for this.

[quote name='JCrichton']Just trying to be safe (lowball term threw me off) and I don't wanna annoy anyone.

Altho it appears I've violated a rule for this thread or at least pissed off someone even though I do consider myself a pretty active CAGer (just not a big marketplace-er). No problem, really. Like I said, I'll bow out if my feedback rating it's within bounds that were said at the start of this.[/QUOTE]

For the actual who can bid on Ni No Kuni, I did say that I wanted active veterans but either feedback or posts. It would make me feel a lot safer sending it to someone like that. Personally I would include you. Either way though I did not include that in the first page of rules because of what Shiizam said.

[quote name='JCrichton']Well, color me red. :oops:

It really did look like this was on the fast track to where I put that bid.

But it's possible I'm not eligible for this.[/QUOTE]

No, I believe it's yours :D the OP update the bids and you're the highest bidder.

Pancake should probably put the "Active Veteran" rule in the first post if he is actually going to enforce it so people don't miss it.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']They obviously can't read. I'm out since I bet you'll keep in the bids from the ppl with less feedback. I knew someone with 1 trade would make high bids...[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are upset because somebody wants this game more than you do? It would have hit $200+ regardless, be it tonight or in five or six days. I've never witnessed somebody making such a big deal within an hour of the start of the sale...

If he didn't bid the $200 I probably would have just to piss you off, it sucks that you didn't get one but you don't need to take it out on everyone else.

EDIT: @JCrichton, if you really didn't want it you shouldn't have bid and in case you do get stuck with the highest bid and don't pay the mods have inducted a lowball ban.

I need opinions on veteran lowballers. I'll be leaving for the weekend, with me I'll bring back the items on my later lowball list and a few other items. Is it better to add the items in and extend the lowball by a day or a couple of days? Or just to start another lowball after this one ends?

Edit: New lowball it is.

2nd edit: Updated to post #68

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skiizim']If he didn't bid the $200 I probably would have just to piss you off, it sucks that you didn't get one but you don't need to take it out on everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Being a big crybaby is one thing that gets on my nerves. The woe is me card gets old and is especially old with the whole WE fiasco. The amount of butthurt as a result of that just further backs up my theory that a lot of people are privileged babies on the internet now. It isn't the end of the world, people get screwed over on far more meaningful things than a videogame on a daily basis in the real world.

I understand you got screwed over but sheesh it is just a fucking videogame for christ sakes. Not the end of the world. :roll:

I'd say start another afterwards. You can get buried under too many packages and then have to bust ass to make sure you get everything out all during a one week stretch or so. If you have two, you can ship out this group and not be so pressured to ship out an additional 10 or 12 packages on top of that.

[quote name='Edwin29']No, I believe it's yours :D the OP update the bids and you're the highest bidder.[/QUOTE]I figured that's how it worked because that makes sense them I skimmed more of the thread. And then there was the complaint. Being my first time doing this and the combination of the lowball term just made me feel iffy.

[quote name='Vulgarism']It would have hit $200+ regardless, be it tonight or in five or six days.[/QUOTE]Yup, that was exactly my thought.

[quote name='skiizim']EDIT: @JCrichton, if you really didn't want it you shouldn't have bid and in case you do get stuck with the highest bid and don't pay the mods have inducted a lowball ban.[/QUOTE]Oh heck no. I'm good for it. I'd never bid up on something that I never intended to purchase with real money involved. I'm glad they have that rule. I did pop out to the sub-forum and read the two stickied threads after I made the bid.

Updated to post #70

Seems like mostly everyone is saying to just start another one. This is my first lowball as seller so I don't want to mess it up with more items.

*A note for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Since I am going home for the weekend, I will be able to pick up the case for it (not sure if I still have the manual).

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Updated to post #70

Seems like mostly everyone is saying to just start another one. This is my first lowball as seller so I don't want to mess it up with more items.

*A note for Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Since I am going home for the weekend, I will be able to pick up the case for it (not sure if I still have the manual).[/QUOTE]
One thing you can do is use the USPS pick-up service. Pay for all the stuff online, box it up then schedule a next-day pickup. It can save some hassle of going to the USPS, assuming they are the shipper you are using. As long as you do it the day before, it can work great.

[quote name='JCrichton']One thing you can do is use the USPS pick-up service. Pay for all the stuff online, box it up then schedule a next-day pickup. It can save some hassle of going to the USPS, assuming they are the shipper you are using. As long as you do it the day before, it can work great.[/QUOTE]

I'm not completely sure with what to go with. The UPS is actually a lot closer to me so I was thinking of doing that. I also don't have the package material so I would have to go up there.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I'm not completely sure with what to go with. The UPS is actually a lot closer to me so I was thinking of doing that. I also don't have the package material so I would have to go up there.[/QUOTE]
Doh. I was going to say that UPS also does pick-ups (not sure if they are free like USPS) but since you don't have the boxes that wouldn't work.

Last time I did a bunch of items at once (a few months back) I found USPS the easiest to deal with in general (I really liked their website) but having a UPS store closer can really make a difference if the travel is a big deal. You could also hit a Target/Walmart for cheaper boxes and all that and do the same thing I mentioned above with USPS. It's also worth mentioning that their online price is *slightly* cheaper than in-store.

Everything looks fine to me.

In the end, it doesn't matter who wins or how long they have been here as long as they pay and you ship via a method that protects you.

Tsu, no complaining about pricing. That should be a pretty obvious lowball no-no.

[quote name='JCrichton']We all know it's getting here anyway. It's like bidding on a big-time player in fantasy sports. Heh.

Ni No Kuni WE - $200

EDIT: If we aren't supposed to big in a bigger chunk this I'll stop. I didn't see anything in the rules preventing it but don't want to violate any rules.[/QUOTE]

Lol just came from work. Wanted to bid on this, but that was fast! Nice.

Anyways,
(D+)-Neon Genesis Platinum Collection (personally I would put this as a B- to C+ as the discs are almost perfect with little to no scratches, nothing is broken or missing but the silver box has scratches or impressions and the some cover discs have a few light scrathces so I'll put it as a D+ for the collectors) - $1 guynextshore

I wanted to bid on your other anime products. I guess I'll wait for your 2nd lowball :)

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Just for the sake of moving this thread along from the debate and or rage, I'll bid 201 on Ni No Kuni.[/QUOTE]
Prophecy fulfilled! :cool:

Ni No Kuni - $202

Back to the slow for me.

[quote name='guynextshore']Lol just came from work. Wanted to bid on this, but that was fast! Nice.

Anyways,
(D+)-Neon Genesis Platinum Collection (personally I would put this as a B- to C+ as the discs are almost perfect with little to no scratches, nothing is broken or missing but the silver box has scratches or impressions and the some cover discs have a few light scrathces so I'll put it as a D+ for the collectors) - $1 guynextshore

I wanted to bid on your other anime products. I guess I'll wait for your 2nd lowball :)[/QUOTE]

Well don't worry they are going to happen right after this one ends, or at the preview will start when it ends.

[quote name='JCrichton']Prophecy fulfilled! :cool:

Ni No Kuni - $202

Back to the slow for me.[/QUOTE]
I have a magical number written down which stops me from bidding higher than a certain number. MGS: Rising killed me.

I'll bid on these two~

(S)-Dishonored Preorder Tarot Deck (Sealed/New) - $4
(S)-Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition NA version - $204

Ni no Kuni WE - $205

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']I have a magical number written down which stops me from bidding higher than a certain number. MGS: Rising killed me.[/QUOTE]
I had to not pre-order anything for Rising because of all the JRPG stuff I'm getting lately. And I love me some MGS. May end up waiting altogether.

I have a ton of games preordered, I'm happy I ended up getting the LE for Rising. I also got the Ni No Kuni guide, because, welp. Namco Bandai made a fail. My wallet can't take the good games, and they have 2 other mgs games in the works.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']I have a ton of games preordered, I'm happy I ended up getting the LE for Rising.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I hit critical mass about two weeks ago. If I get a few more commissions I can allow myself to grab more. Damn you responsibility!

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Well don't worry they are going to happen right after this one ends, or at the preview will start when it ends.[/QUOTE]

Aw man, I guess I'll have to wait - better I suppose. I can save up :).

[quote name='RainFall']Ni no Kuni WE - $280[/QUOTE]
Lol. Don't you have like 10 of these already? :roll::applause:

(B)-R4 for the DS (comes with 2gb SD card) - don't think I can sell this, if not I'm just going to give it free to whoever wins the DS Lite - $1 aptanor
(A)-Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - $3 aptanor
(B)-Pokewalker - $1 aptanor

[quote name='dv8mad']Everything looks fine to me.

In the end, it doesn't matter who wins or how long they have been here as long as they pay and you ship via a method that protects you.

Tsu, no complaining about pricing. That should be a pretty obvious lowball no-no.[/QUOTE]

I get that, but if they make one rule they should follow it. I was told we are not allowed to make certain changed such as removing items or changing rule sets after a lowball has started. I can easily outbid that, but from what I read there was a rule in place. I don't like when rules are changed after the fat. I have received way higher bids in my lowball and have take the lower bid because it was the right thing to do.

Again this isn't my place to say anything anymore it's not my lowball. All I asked was that we followed the rules in place. I apologize, perhaps I read wrong. Eitherway, yes rainfall has a few copies and this is why I wanted stricter rules.... I even tried to get a copy from rainfall.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't shill bids if that is what you are implying. I can make it the bid for Ni No Kuni only for CAG Veterans, personally I rather do that too. Everything else is up for grabs by anyone else.

As for the lowball it should begin sometime tonight if my camera is working again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I get that, but if they make one rule they should follow it. I was told we are not allowed to make certain changed such as removing items or changing rule sets after a lowball has started. I can easily outbid that, but from what I read there was a rule in place. I don't like when rules are changed after the fat. I have received way higher bids in my lowball and have take the lower bid because it was the right thing to do.

Again this isn't my place to say anything anymore it's not my lowball. All I asked was that we followed the rules in place. I apologize, perhaps I read wrong. Eitherway, yes rainfall has a few copies and this is why I wanted stricter rules.... I even tried to get a copy from rainfall.[/QUOTE]

What rule are you specifically talking about? I still don't understand why you are so up in arms. If you want to bitch, Crichton has been on the site longer than you have, so I don't see a problem? What, do you want it so people have to have 30+ feedback to BID on an item in a sale? This is Pancake's lowball sale. If he wanted to change it so that the starting bid would have been $100, he could have. It doesn't matter. Put your money where your mouth is, Tsukini, bid, and stop bitching.

I'm not complaining, I apologized. And still do mean I am sorry. As I said it's not my lowball. I just don't want to outbid ppl like rainfall who are obvious flippers.

bread's done
Back