~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I'm not complaining, I apologized. And still do mean I am sorry. As I said it's not my lowball. I just don't want to outbid ppl like rainfall who are obvious flippers.[/QUOTE]

It sucks, but in the end, it's all up to Pancakes. It seems like he'll obviously honor people who are more interested in owning the game than making a quick $100 on the game, but it's a lowball sale... If a flipper wins it, they win it. I just hate to see his first lowball sale dragged down by arguing. I concede, and good luck to all!

I think you guys need to calm down, it's just a videogame and like Vulgarism said it just keeps fuck ing this guy first lowball.

Hold on I want to confirm something with dv8mad before I update any prices.

Also Aptanor I don't know why I tested everything else but forgot to even test the pokewalker but the batteries are dead so you can retract your offer now if your plan was to group the items.

Every other item is in working order.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Please don't allow this fucker to bid. He had at least 2 threads trying to resell.[/QUOTE]

You're probably a bigger reseller then he is. I see you buy tons of multiples all the time. You just bought every last issue of Nintendo power you could.

As much as I'm against that reselling BS too I don't get why TC would turn him down. He jumped the bid more then a $80 bucks unless TC wants to short short himself $80 bucks I don't see why he wouldn't do the sale. If he wants to take the moral high ground and shoot himself out $80 bucks that's on him but you're not much better then the last reseller. You wouldn't buy all those multiples if not.

I say hold him to his $280 bid. He has to pay first anyway. If he doesn't give him a low ball ban. If he wants to tie up that much money for such a small flip that's on him.

I just find it funny how you shame him for being a flipper when you're a pretty big one yourself. In fact I'd bet you made way more profit flipping games then the last reseller you're trying to shame. I'm not taking his side btw. Enjoy ebaying you're NP's for $30+ a piece. I realize the fiasco with DR doesn't exactly help either.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Edwin29']I think you guys need to calm down, it's just a videogame and like Vulgarism said it just keeps fuck ing this guy first lowball.[/QUOTE]
This is very true.

-Ratchet and Clank anniversary code $1 Kovorkian
Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) $3 Kovorkian

Updated to Post #109

Personally I wanted to someone who didn't have to win it. There was no way for me to tell if a person actually had the game so I didn't add that rule in the OP and just made it fair game. If I could change the rule to something like if I know you already have one then your not allowed to bid, I would (can I?).

[quote name='Mixer236']Neon Genesis - $5

Silver iPod Shuffle - $21

Pokemon Black 2 - $15[/QUOTE]

3GSid already bid $5

[quote name='Kovorkian']-Ratchet and Clank anniversary code $1 Kovorkian
Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) $3 Kovorkian[/QUOTE]

aptanor already bid $3

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Updated to Post #109

Personally I wanted to someone who didn't have to win it. There was no way for me to tell if a person actually had the game so I didn't add that rule in the OP and just made it fair game. If I could change the rule to something like if I know you already have one then your not allowed to bid, I would (can I?).
-snip-
[/QUOTE]

I would advise against changing the rules ex post facto

[quote name='Kovorkian']I would advise against changing the rules ex post facto[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pikagreg']Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version $7[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought so.

Anyways just so you guys know the Last story item is only the book cover, artbook, sealed cd for the version that came out on amazon (also no game), I hope the pictures made that clear. If it didn't please let me know.

Updated to last post and I'm off.

[quote name='needler420']You're probably a bigger reseller then he is. I see you buy tons of multiples all the time. You just bought every last issue of Nintendo power you could.

As much as I'm against that reselling BS too I don't get why TC would turn him down. He jumped the bid more then a $80 bucks unless TC wants to short short himself $80 bucks I don't see why he wouldn't do the sale. If he wants to take the moral high ground and shoot himself out $80 bucks that's on him but you're not much better then the last reseller. You wouldn't buy all those multiples if not.

I say hold him to his $280 bid. He has to pay first anyway. If he doesn't give him a low ball ban. If he wants to tie up that much money for such a small flip that's on him.

I just find it funny how you shame him for being a flipper when you're a pretty big one yourself. In fact I'd bet you made way more profit flipping games then the last reseller you're trying to shame. I'm not taking his side btw. Enjoy ebaying you're NP's for $30+ a piece. I realize the fiasco with DR doesn't exactly help either.[/QUOTE]

Actually I ended up selling 2 already to another CAG at a very fair price. I decided to keep one and one of my friends apparently lost his so I am giving it to him. So nice assumption there. :roll: Funny how you mention I bought every last one... I left 2 on the rack plus it was over a month since the issue was for sale. So nice try with your assumptions again asshat.

I don't think I need to explain myself any further to a douche as yourself so I will just stop here.

And with that ignore button put to good use once again.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Actually I ended up selling 2 already to another CAG at a very fair price. I decided to keep one and one of my friends apparently lost his so I am giving it to him. So nice assumption there. :roll: Funny how you mention I bought every last one... I left 2 on the rack plus it was over a month since the issue was for sale. So nice try with your assumptions again asshat.

I don't think I need to explain myself any further to a douche as yourself so I will just stop here.[/QUOTE]

I knew you were going to say that you hook up some people with all the multiples you buy trying to justify yourself. You should have let your post with the curse words. You're cute when you rage.

Dang looks like TC accepted rainfalls $280 bid. Couldn't resist $80 extra bucks ha ha.

[quote name='needler420']I knew you were going to say that you hook up some people with all the multiples you buy trying to justify yourself. You should have let your post with the curse words. You're cute when you rage.

Dang looks like TC accepted rainfalls $280 bid. Couldn't resist $80 extra bucks ha ha.[/QUOTE]

I spoke up with Dv8mad, and he said I should change it and make it available to all bidders.

[quote name='bastimret']Ni no Kuni - $281 please!
Dishonored Tarot Deck - $5[/QUOTE]

Don't edit posts just make a new post if you want to bid on something else.

EDIT: Updated to this post.

-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 (P)
-Romeo x Juliet: Juliet Collection, Part 2 (P)

this is not going to be in this lowball? ^ and this is what i wanted!!

[quote name='NoelVermillion']-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 (P)
-Romeo x Juliet: Juliet Collection, Part 2 (P)

this is not going to be in this lowball? ^ and this is what i wanted!![/QUOTE]

Next one. I'm leaving for the weekend to visit my parents. While I'm there I'm going to pick it up. I don't want to extend the lowball but I don't want to list it without know the condition. A preview should start after this one is over.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Updated to Post #109

Personally I wanted to someone who didn't have to win it. There was no way for me to tell if a person actually had the game so I didn't add that rule in the OP and just made it fair game. If I could change the rule to something like if I know you already have one then your not allowed to bid, I would (can I?).[/QUOTE]
It's a tough call since it's really hard to prove who owns what... Obviously the guy trying to sell 2 other copies has one but who's to say the guy not talking about it doesn't have 3 extra copies up on ebay. There's no way to prove it so it really should just be left as is. As this thing climbs flippers probably won't take the risk of the bottom dropping out. Making $400 on $100 is a much better reward than making $350 off a $300 risk. Plus, I agree with others... lowball or not money should always be the deciding factor of an auction.

Pokemon Black 2 - $16

What does the P mean next to Pokemon Black that you have listed for the next lowball? I only saw the list for other letters besides P.

What makes you an active Vet? Just asking because bastimret has been a member since 2007, but only has 3 posts and no trading feedback.

[quote name='Link2999']What makes you an active Vet? Just asking because bastimret has been a member since 2007, but only has 3 posts and no trading feedback.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing my vet status is simply because I've been a member for over 6 years. Major lurker though, and haven't been around much at all over the past few years since I started having kids. Don't get to play games as much as I used to, so my purchases are pretty slim these days. But I've been looking for a good deal on Ni no Kuni as I have the regular game already but want to get a copy of the Wizard edition to keep as a collection item.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Next one. I'm leaving for the weekend to visit my parents. While I'm there I'm going to pick it up. I don't want to extend the lowball but I don't want to list it without know the condition. A preview should start after this one is over.[/QUOTE]

Will be waiting for that lowball instead than~~~

UPDATED TO POST #138

[quote name='diazt350']Pokemon Black 2 - $16

What does the P mean next to Pokemon Black that you have listed for the next lowball? I only saw the list for other letters besides P.[/QUOTE]

It just meant I don't have them with me right now. That is why they are going to be in the next lowball.

[quote name='Link2999']What makes you an active Vet? Just asking because bastimret has been a member since 2007, but only has 3 posts and no trading feedback.[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to go by dv8mad's advice and just make it open for everyone since I did not post it on the OP

[quote name='blackdog60']Cobalt Blue DS Lite w/ off brand charger --$18

Silver 2GB iPod Shuffle 3rd generation $28[/QUOTE]

Someone already bid $23 above your for the ds lite

EDIT: I just realized that i have been going over the 3 bump/posts per day. From now one I'll om you when you have a question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry Pancakes, a bump is only considered a bump if you actually "bump" the thread. So long as you don't put "UPDATED" after every single post, you're completely fine.

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about rainfall for wanting to be the second flipper on no no because pancake will clearly make more money on his flip of this game then rainfall. If its an auction is it not flipping? I'm sure he knew going into this auction he would get 2 to 3 times retail for his game. I'm not saying right or wrong cause it makes no difference to me but why pass judgement on one guy and nit the other?

bread's done
Back