Panzer Dragoon Orta (used) $6.99 EB/GS in-stock online

wildnuts02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
this isn't really a deal but i know this game is somewhat hard to find instores so some CAGs may be interested. SAVER gets you free shipping. if it's in a store near you, obviously you should use the B1G1 coupon floating out there

PDO

and yeah i know it may not come with the case, instructions etc...

it's backwards compatible with the 360 .

I wouldn't trust buying used games from EB/GS online considering how they treat them. I think I saw a picture once that they put them in a paper sleeve then throw it in an opened DVD case and ship them off in a box.

Great deal.
Really fun game.

And ebgames say there used games are all guaranteed to work. So nothing to worry about.

Oh and its 7 dollars....

That's how much I got mine for. The douche that owned it before me wrote his name on the disc, but with how awesome this game is I didn't care.

Awesome, thanks OP!

I've been looking for this game for a couple months. Hopefully it's in decent condition, but for seven bucks I'll take the risk.

[quote name='flames_of_chaos']I wouldn't trust buying used games from EB/GS online considering how they treat them. I think I saw a picture once that they put them in a paper sleeve then throw it in an opened DVD case and ship them off in a box.[/quote]

EBGames was pretty good on used quality games being shipped. They also guaranteed instructions.

That was before Gamestop bought them out.

Now both EB and Gamestop are garbage for used games.

Picked this up during the last B2G1 sale. This game is just plain fun: Huge boss battles, excellent camera work, great visuals, and challenging difficulty.

Even if you're not a fan of shoot-em-ups chances are you will love this game. The first stage is kind of bland but it picks up from there, and just wait until the ship battle in level 4 or 5. You will be blown away.

My gamestop has one in everytime I go. I won't order anymore games from them online because last time I got no book and their generic dvd case with a 40 dollar game.

I thought it was the Sega Saturn versions that were hard to find, or is it both.

I loved this game for the Saturn, wish I knew where they were...they go for a ton on ebay now :(

Great game, highly recommended. Bought it when it came out and never thought twice about it. This was a big part of Sega's last lineup of great games before they started hemorrhaging talent. This was also Smilebit/AM6's last noteworthy game.

These were a little scarce for a time but they seem to be fairly common now, still can't beat $7 though.

I guess I should give the game another chance, I picked it up for $5 from Sears a few years ago, played it 2 or 3 times and it's been on my shelf collecting dust.

What a fantastic game Smilebit made. I'm all about replayability and this game has it. Orta and Shenmue 2 are some of my most memorable xbox games.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']My gamestop has one in everytime I go. I won't order anymore games from them online because last time I got no book and their generic dvd case with a 40 dollar game.[/quote]

Should have returned it back to the store for a full refund. You are entitled to that.

Says available on the page, but backordered when I put it in the cart. Guess it's dead until they get more stock.

I'll make note to pick up a copy next time I go to a GS. I haven't bought any Xbox games since getting my 360 so I'll have to take a look at some other games too.

bread's done
Back