Papa John's Pizza

Ub3rChief

CAGiversary!
My favorite online deal has apparently expired (the code was "PHILLY"). Usually, in my experience, they issue a new code that offers the same deal as the earlier code offered when it expires, but I haven't seen a new code yet.

Anybody know any other deals? Getting pizza from them is like a tradition for me, and losing this code really makes me sad. :(

EDIT: Soulless sons of b****es removed the BOGO deal (at least for me). Here's hoping a new one pops up soon.

Is BOGO the same thing where you can order any pizza and get 1 free (and not have to buy a speciality pizza?) I only used PHILLY twice but it was an awesome deal with 2 large 1 topping pizza's for $12.xx w/ tax.

Yeah, BOGO is the same code as Philly. Buy 1, get one free.

Heads and shoulders above all of the other codes.

EDIT: Kayden, all you have to do is go to PapaJohns.com and type in the code (BOGO) where it asks for a code, near the upper right. Then you can order one pizza and get another of the same size (or smaller, but why would you do that?) for free.

*laughs*

No. You go online, choose a local store, and then place your order. After making the order, it gets sent to that store, and you go pick up your pizza (or have it delivered, depending on whether or not your local store does delivery for online orders).

I use to work at Papa Johns. I shouldnt tell you guys about it since you like it. Hopefully the practices were just in my area around Plano,TX. But if you knew what I saw then you might throw up and never eat there again.

[quote name='j.elles']I use to work at Papa Johns. I shouldnt tell you guys about it since you like it. Hopefully the practices were just in my area around Plano,TX. But if you knew what I saw then you might throw up and never eat there again.[/quote]
I'm drunk, I'll ask.

And I'm generally morbidly curious... so shoot.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm drunk, I'll ask.

And I'm generally morbidly curious... so shoot.[/quote]

LOL, I wanna hear this too.

by the way, nice icon, hahah.

[quote name='tiredfornow']LOL, I wanna hear this too.

by the way, nice icon, hahah.[/quote]

questionable content is pretentious jokes and obscure references to lame bands. Sorry, your av loses. :p

Yeah, go ahead and tell us about it. Shoot, a friend of mine used to go around making sure food franchises were doing things right, and he had some pretty terrible stories.

Sounds like a good deal, and chances are, you wouldn't want to know what goes on behind just about every restaurant/fast food door.

Yeah, I hear the "you don't want to know" line from everyone. I think these people are just grossed out to finally find out the truth about what the food preparation process is like. I don't know what they were expecting...

You probably dont want to know if you eat there. Mold on the dough. Things falling on the floor and still used etc... etc... I have more but thats the tamer stuff in my opinion.

[quote name='j.elles']You probably dont want to know if you eat there. Things falling on the floor and still used.[/quote]

Eh, 10 second rule.

Exception for food preparation: 10 second rule can be prolonged indefinitely if you are not the consumer of affected food.

[quote name='Kayden']questionable content is pretentious jokes and obscure references to lame bands. Sorry, your av loses. :p[/quote]

I don't know what an 'av' is. Explain it to me. :p

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't know what an 'av' is. Explain it to me. :p[/QUOTE]
If you are not joking, "av" is short for avatar. What you referred to as an icon. And QC rules.

Plese, this is the way it is with every place you'll ever eat, where food is prepared or served by people under the age of 20 :)

Thats why we all have antibodies :D

[quote name='j.elles']I use to work at Papa Johns. I shouldnt tell you guys about it since you like it. Hopefully the practices were just in my area around Plano,TX. But if you knew what I saw then you might throw up and never eat there again.[/QUOTE]

Every person I've ever known thats worked in food, or drink industry has these "horror stories." They also always say "if you knew you would never eat their again."

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How the hell does online pizza delivery even work? You place an order, and get your pizza shipped to you in 7-10 business days?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='mietha']If you are not joking, "av" is short for avatar. What you referred to as an icon. And QC rules.[/quote]

QC? :[

I think it's way better than Dominos and slightly better than Pizza Hut.

I used the code today for 2 small pizzas. $5.99 plus tax for both. I hope this code doesn't expire for a while.

[quote name='evilmax17']How does Papa John's compare to other chain pizza places? Dominos/Pizza Hut/etc?[/QUOTE]

Domino's is horrible, I've never liked them. They taste too bland and artificial to me.

Pizza Hut does a better job, and I personally love their texture and their crusts.

Papa John's seems to use higher quality ingredients, and seems to have the best overall taste to me.

I'd consider Papa John's pizza better than the others. I've always felt that Pizza Hut is a complete rip off, their pizzas are usually pretty small and don't even taste all that great for the price.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Mom and pop shops are the place to get pizza.[/QUOTE]

QFT, a place around here called Stucs pizza has the best brick oven calzones and pizzas ive ever had.

My favorite big chain is Pizza Hut, but there isn't one close to me. I would order Papa Johns with the coupon codes, but the one near me doesn't take online orders.

Does anyone know of any ways to get good deals on Hungry Howies, Pizza Hut, or Dominoes?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']QFT, a place around here called Stucs pizza has the best brick oven calzones and pizzas ive ever had.[/quote]
QFT... QFT.

There was a place back in San Diego that I used to really like, I can't remember the name of it, but they made delicious calzones and brick oven pizza as well.

[quote name='evilmax17']How does Papa John's compare to other chain pizza places? Dominos/Pizza Hut/etc?[/QUOTE]

99% of the pizza I eat is local mom and pop shops. But if I do eat major chain pizza I eat Papa johns. Dominos would be 2nd, and pizza hut last.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How the hell does online pizza delivery even work? You place an order, and get your pizza shipped to you in 7-10 business days?[/quote]

ROFLMAO
:rofl:

I visited some friends in Texas, and when they want pizza they have three choices:

Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, and CiCi's pizza buffet. I was like "no, you know...real pizza...not chain, frozen, made entirely of grease and salt pizza, but real pizza?". NOpe...no such luck.

I told them "you could make a fortune just by opening up a regular old pizza joint, or opening up a BBQ shack in the North East". But alas, down there, thats the kind of pizza they think is PIZZA.

Pizza Hut is the only pizza I know that can turn a CARDBOARD BOX TRANSLUSCENT from the grease. Hell, their crusts by themselves have more grease than a real pizza's meat toppings.

...and yet...every now and then...you just gotta have one. And that Sausage-bacon stuffed crust pizza from Japan is soooo disgustingly tempting.

[quote name='Caliburn']Eh, 10 second rule.
[/QUOTE]

That's actually been scientifically proven to be true. Dry food could sit on the floor for days and be ok. Wet? Not even a 1 sec rule could save it.

I just used it today and got 2 sasuage large pizza's with papa john's perfect crust. I did not know that papa john's had square pizza. Pretty great for $14.60.

P.S. When I went to pick up the pizza the cashier asked me what coupon I used to get this deal.. maybe that could mean something.

[quote name='HeadRusch']...and yet...every now and then...you just gotta have one. And that Sausage-bacon stuffed crust pizza from Japan is soooo disgustingly tempting.[/QUOTE]

You should say "I just gotta have one", because you should not be speaking for anyone else, I NEVER have to have Pizza Hut, EVER, it's disgusting, I'm from NYC and I NEVER eat Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, or anything closely reminiscent, strangely though, you're right, some people do, but I have NO clue why ...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']You should say "I just gotta have one", because you should not be speaking for anyone else, I NEVER have to have Pizza Hut, EVER, it's disgusting, I'm from NYC and I NEVER eat Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Papa Johns, or anything closely reminiscent, strangely though, you're right, some people do, but I have NO clue why ...
-Goatman[/quote]

ehhhh ohhhhhh, yoa frum da ciddy. eeeeehhh im from neaw yooak too

best pizza joints in the freakin world ova dea

2004_01_01_DiFara_Dom-thumb.jpg

THATS A' GOOD PIZZA PIE!!

I'll stick with the $4.00 Digiorno's. They taste just as bad as the national chain pizzas, minus the jizzim, and 2/3rds the cost.

[quote name='Kayden']Give me a pizza oven and 20 minutes and I'll make a pie that'll make you nut.[/quote]I was thinking the same thing. Though I wouldn't be taking credit for it, it'd be my wife, her Kitchenaid stand mixer and pizza stone. Good homemade pizza is so tasty. :)

Papa Johns is pretty good for chain pizza. We have a local chain in Michigan, Benito's Pizza, that's pretty tasty as well. Good carry-out specials there.

bread's done
Back