PapaJoeBear's lowball - OVER!!! Two items still to ship; waiting on 1 payment.

Thanks for participating everyone. I will get totals on the original post within the day, and should sent most of the invoices out tomorrow night, except for the 'actual shipping' stuff. Stay tuned, and thanks for making my first lowball an enjoyable one!

Most items that have been paid for have been shipped. If you have not got a shipping info PM from me and have paid, your package is going out tomorrow morning. Sorry for a bit of a delay; had some puppy health issues Sunday night - Monday morning. Waiting for 3 more payments.

Hey, got the games today! Was quite happy to see them. Can't wait to sit down and properly play the SMB2 remake. :) Anyway, I left you feedback, would appreciate if you reciprocated. Thanks!

[edit] For the benefit of other users, I also got refunded on shipping costs, too. Would have put that in my feedback, but there's only so much room there!

Almost everything has been shipped. teknikalei, your package will go out first thing tomorrow. Doomstink, you are the last payment I am waiting on. Thanks again everyone, for making this a pleasent experience for me. I was worried that this would not go so smooth, but everyone has been great. Much love for all you CAGs.

bread's done
Back