Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) $29.99 at Fry's

Roguestriker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Was at Fry's Saturday and they had a sign listing the game for $29.99, so $10 off.

They didn't have the game on the shelves though so I couldn't tell if it was marked with the same price.

Edit: Thanks for the fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prmtyme']good price but i paid ten bucks for it thanks to best buy rewards[/QUOTE]

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Gonna price match this at Best Buy today.
Also FYI, according to the Fry's website, New Super Mario Bros 2, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land are also $29.99 right now.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Price matched at Target.[/QUOTE]

I priced matched at Target as well, I found a pre-order card for this so I paid the dollar for that and received a $5 Gift.

What an ordeal though, I went to Best Buy and to no surprise they didn't have it on the floor only to wait 30 minutes to be told that they couldn't find anywhere.

[quote name='prmtyme']troll alert[/QUOTE]

BWOHSHITWHERE??

iiiiiiiiiiin any case, Target price matched this for me with no questions asked.

Appreciate it, OP.

[quote name='62t']why didn't people get it from newegg when it was $29.99?[/QUOTE]

well, MY excuse is that I'm an idiot and forgot to pre-order it. :bouncy:

[quote name='62t']why didn't people get it from newegg when it was $29.99?[/QUOTE]

Maybe some of us wanted it on release day?

[quote name='Deader2818']Newegg seemed to have messed up and some of their pre-orders aren't getting shipped.[/QUOTE]

This. Looked like it would be late next week before it got here from Newegg and I have a Frys just down the street.

because you can get it day one at a store. i went to my local best buy and used credit i had there with a price match. ended up paying nothing. so let's review the choices in this case for myself.

1. pay money and get it days to a week later from newegg.

2. pay no money and get it day one at best buy.

so can i just bring up the ad on my phone, or do i need to have the physical ad?

basically, how do i price match this at best buy?

[quote name='Joshe']so can i just bring up the ad on my phone, or do i need to have the physical ad?

basically, how do i price match this at best buy?[/QUOTE]

I have always had to have a physical copy of the ad for Best Buy to look at. Your Best Buy may be different but I would bring it to be safe. They need to look at the dates and such.

bread's done
Back