PC - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $19.99 Barnes and Noble - likely pricing error

Thanks OP but unfortunately almost 100% of the time B&N has a pricing error they cancel all orders.

I'm sure this was supposed to be Battlefield BC 1 as its new MSRP is $20.

[quote name='TC']Tagged for cancellation whining.[/QUOTE]

Nah, my money's on everyone getting sent the first Bad Company game.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Thanks OP but unfortunately almost 100% of the time B&N has a pricing error they cancel all orders.

I'm sure this was supposed to be Battlefield BC 1 as its new MSRP is $20.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. I remember the SFIV TE stick fiasco. SO much butt hurt, so little room in the forums.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nah, my money's on everyone getting sent the first Bad Company game.[/QUOTE]

Bad Company 1 never released on PC. Definitely an error, but a least someone noticed and posted.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Bad Company 1 never released on PC. Definitely an error, but a least someone noticed and posted.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I never bothered to actually click the link. Well, my only other guess would be the strategy guide.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I'm also thinking guide as they have a listing for the PC version of Battlefield 2.[/QUOTE]

Format: PC Computer Game

Also, there is a non limited edition version of the game as well. Look at Newegg, they're selling 2 versions. It's definitely a pricing error and even though it's likely they'll refund, I'm in for one.

I think it's funny they are selling this as a preorder for Gamestop. I wonder who has to make the decision on how to handle this.

bread's done
Back