PC Game INSANITY at Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDenton

Banned
I know someone else already posted about getting PREY cheap, but there needs to be a thread to tally up all of the discounted prices because there are some ridiculous deals I just found and it will take a combined effort to scan all of Circuit City's games. Anyways, I have just purchased:

-----------
edit: Thank you to pcktlnt for making this list alphabetized and coding it for starforce.

[quote name='pcktlnt']To help out my fellow caggers, here is a compiled list of the games that have been listed throughout the entire forum. Do not hate on me if some of the prices may be off, I just copied/pasted. Good luck finding the games. Please, please please please please put the game title and price when you guys list. This way it would help out a lot. ^__^

Last Update: February 14, 2008, 5:45 pm
Added:
A few questions were arising that I thought everyone knew. But I will help clarify here just in case.
  • All prices listed below are 50% off. That means, what you see listed below should be what you pay for that game.
  • NEVER believe the sticker price on Circuit City games. If you feel doubtful have the employee/cashier PRICE CHECK the game.
  • Your mileage may vary (YMMV). For example, we know that Sam & Max price checks for 24.99, but a fellow CAG was able to find one that had a sticker price of 19.99, so he/she was able to pick it up for 10.00. Same with someone else and a Deluxe version of Battlefield. Use your best judgment in obtaining a game not on this list.
  • If you do purchase a game, please list the game and price. This way, the list can be updated.
  • Good luck fellow CAGs.
Thank you fellow CAGs for posting your game finds and prices.

Added:
- Adventures in Odyssey 2 pack (big box)
- Curious George Educational Title
- Multi- title educational software with Magic School Bus and Roller Typing
- Race 07
- Classic Game Collection

This color = Previous sale
This color = New ones reported this sale
This color = games with Starforce

18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin - $0.42
2006 FIFA World Cup - $4.66
Act of War: High Treason - $2.33
Adventures in Odyssey 2 pack (big box) - $7.50
Age of Empires II Gold Edition (inclues Conquerors expansion) - $10.00
Age of Mythology: Gold Edition - $10.00
Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales - $1.00 Europe only?
Alexander: Heroes of Conquest - $2.50
Alien Shooter Vengeance - $2.19
American Conquest Anthology (American Conquest, Fight Back, Divided Nation) for $3.50
American Farmer Deluxe / American Builder Deluxe Combo - $2
Ankh - $2.00
Armed & Dangerous - $2.50
Battlefield 2: Booster Pack Collection - $3.50
Battlefield 2: Deluxe Edition - $4.66
Battlefield 2: Special Forces - $4.66
Battlefield 1942 (Complete Collection) - $3.50
Battlefield 2142 - $10.00
Beowulf - $10.00
Black & White 2 - Battle of the Gods - $3.00
Blazing Angels 2 - $7.50
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood - $8.00
Buccaneer's Bounty - $2.50
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - $6.48 Russia version only?
Call of Duty 2 - Game of the Year - $10.00
Call of Juarez - $5.00
City of Heroes: Combined (This has both Heroes and Villians in one package) - $10.00
City of Villians Time Card - $8.98
Classic Game Collection (Monopoly, Clue, Life, and Scrabble) - $10.00
Combat Mission Anthology - $7.50
Command & Conquer Collection - $10
Command & Conquer Generals Deluxe - $10
Company of Heroes (Not the Game of the Year Edition) - $10.00
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts - $10.00
Counter-Strike: Source - $10.00
Crashday - $7.50
Crazy Machines: The Wacky Contraptions Game - $7.50
Culpa Innata - $10.00
Curious George Educational Title - $7.50
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - $5.48
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (Collectors Edition) - $4.12
Darkstar One - $5.00
Darwinia - $1.29 or $1.40
DEFCON - $8.50
Desperate Housewives - $4.00
Deus Ex: Invisible War - $0.25
Diablo II - $10.00
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction - $10.00
Diner Dash - $2.50
Diner Dash (Metal Tin) - $5.00
DIRT (racing one) - $8.50
DIRT - Origin of the Species - $6.90
DNA - $2.19
Doom 3 - $10.00
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil expansion pack - $3.03
Dream Chronicles - $7.50
Driver: Parallel Lines - $6.98
Dungeon Siege II - $8.98
Dynasty League Baseball - $7.50
EA Strategy Collection - $2.74
El Matador - $10
Elder Scrolls: Shivering Isles - $7.50
Elf Super Bowling Collection (This was the title I found on Gamespot) - $3.98
Eragon - $1.41 or $1.94...sorry I forgot when I asked too many at a time. ^__^
Fable: The Lost Chapters - $8.00
Faces of War - $4.66
Fate - $9.98
FEAR - $4.66
FEAR: Extraction Point - $3.29
FEAR: Perseus Mandate $10.00
Flatout 2 - $7.50 Europe only?
Flight Simulator 2004 - $10.00
Freedom Force - $3.01
Freelancer - $5.00
Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords - $5.00
Galactic Civilization: Ultimate Edition - $2.50 (jewel case bargain title)
Ghost Hunter (Hidden Object Game) - 10$
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter - $7.50
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW 2) - $10
Godfather - $7.50
Gothic 3 - $3.00 Confirmed at $3.00
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $9.00 or $10.00 (2nd edition)
GTR: Game of the Year Edition - $2.50
GTR 2 - $2.00
GTR 2: Game of the Year Edition - $7.50 or $10.00
GTR FIA Racing - $2.50
Guild Wars Nightfall (Collector's Edition) - $9.48
Half-Life 2: Episode One - $3.50
Halo - $10.00
Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel - $1.50
Heroes of Might and Magic V - $7.50
Jericho - $8.50
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 - $10.00
It's the Big Game, Charlie Brown - $6.00
King's Quest Collection - $7.50 (7 games)
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green - $5.00
Left Behind: Eternal Forces - $3-4
Legos Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy - $10.00
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth - $5.00
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - $3.50 or $5.00
Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, The Rise of the Witch-King - $2.30
Maelstrom - $4.60
Magic Match - $4.66
Marine Sharpshooter 3 - $10.00
Medal of Honor Allied Assault - $3.00 (Jewel case?)
Micro Machines V4 - $4.33
Myst IV: Revelation, Limited Edition - $7.50
Need for Speed Carbon - $1.87
Need for Speed Most Wanted - $5.00
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer - $10.00
Oasis - $2.50
Overlord - $8.50
Paradise - $8.00
pcktlnt - $0.00 (Not a game)
Penumbra: Overture - $8.00
Perimeter - $2.33
Perimeter:Emperer's Testament - $4.66
Phantasy Star Universe - $4.xx
Plantasia - $4.33
Police Quest - $4.xx (Is this the collection one as well?)
Police Quest Collection - $7.50 (YMMV)
Prey - $5.50 or $6.50
Prey Limited Edition (The big metal tin) - $8.00
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - $3.50 (online)
Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown - $10.00
Puzzle Quest - $10
Quake 4 - $10
Race 07 - $7.50
Rag Doll Kung Fu - $5
Rainbow Six Vegas - $10.00
Rayman 10th Anniversary Collection - $8.99 or $4.50 (online)
Rayman 3 Pack - $4.50
Rayman Raving Rabbids - $8.00
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 - $8.00
Resident Evil 4 - $10.00
Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War - $9.00
Rise of Nations - $2.50 (jewel case bargain title)
Rise of Nations: Gold Edition - $10.00
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends $9.00
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack - $10.00
Rush for Berlin - $8.99
Scratches: New Director's Cut Edition - $7.50
Shadowgrounds - $3.58
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - $9.98
Sid Meier's Railroads! - $3.56 or $4.12
Silent Hunter - $8.00
Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition - $9.98
Silverfall - $8.98 or $10.00
SiN Episodes - $5.00 or $6.99 (online)
Soliders: Heroes of World War II - $1.00
Space Quest - $4.xx (which version is this?)
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars - $4.66 Europe version
Splinter Cell Double Agent - $3.75
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - $10.00
StarCraft Battle Chest - $10.00
Star Trek: Legacy - $4.60
Star Wars Empire at War (Not Collection one) - $8.00 or $6.98
Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption (Expansion) - $9.00
Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventure - $2.59
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse - $4.98 or $5.48 (online)
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - $10.00
Sweet Tooth (Bejewelled clone) - $3.50
Sword of the Stars - $8.50
Syberia Saga Limited Edition - $2.35
The Chosen: Well of Souls - $8.50
The Guild 2 - $4.11
The Movies - $4.66
The Movies: Stunts & Effects Expansion - $9.98
The Punisher - $1.90
The Ship - $2.35
The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff - $5.00 (online)
Titan Quest - $5.00 (YMMV) - $7.50
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne - $10.00
TMNT - $7.50 (Scanned too many at once so not sure) or $10 (CD version)
Tomb Raider Legend - $8.00
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - $4.00 (online)
Trainz Railwayz - $10.00
UFO: Aftermath/Aftershock Double Pack - $8.98
Wizard's War Chest [Contains Evil Islands, Etherlords, & Etherlords II] $5.00
World of Warcraft - $10.00
X-COM: UFO Game Double Pack - $8.98

Unknown titles: Not sure where to place these, so they go here. ^__^
- Multi- title educational software with Magic School Bus and Roller Typing $9.99
- 10 pack of games for $2.14 (Can you give the title? lol)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rant']A big thanks to the OP. I picked up ten more games last night on top of the handful I picked up during the first sale two weeks ago. I now have more games than I have time or HDD space. :)[/quote]

Like a proud father of a newborn child, you make me want to cry... :cry:

;)

Link to CC PC Games (Update: Feb 12, 2008, 10:00am)

Games will not be price-sticker correctly. ALWAYS have them price check, there are some people that had some YMMV situations. For example, someone was able to pick up Sam and Max for 10 bucks because it was stickered 19.99 so they asked for 50% off. Otherwise some games are stickered for 24.99 and more but will ring for 10.00 or less. And like everyone else stated, the prices provided are the current price for the games after the 50% off. I added the info to the price list.

A new day, a new CC. Time to hit that CC I planned on last night but avoided due to traffic. ^__^

[quote name='hordak']You should take those crapload of games to get price checked. I think most of the games I bought (and they were A LOT) were marked as at least $29.99 and up. They ended being $10 and below.[/quote]

Some of my favorites: :)
BF2 Deluxe Edition
Stickered: $39.99
Paid: $4.66

Sid Meier's Railroads
Stickered: $35.96
Paid: $3.56

Prey
Stickered: $49.99
Paid: $6.50

From Sunday -

WoW - $10
Marine Sharpshooter 3 - $10
Stalker - $10

CC in Santa Cruz, CA
It's nice to get 3 games for cheaper than the price of a new one.
LONG LIVE CAG!

[quote name='TheBryanTarlowski']still looking for Dawinia or Deus X :)[/QUOTE]

I have darwinia I got it and have yet to get very far. I will probably not ever have time to play it again..if you become desperate just PM me.

* i just checked and CC is selling it for like $1.49 I couldnt even ship it for that price. Disregard this then.

I went to the game section and they looked liked they had been picked through alittle but I stilll got some deals.

I went to the register with about 15 games and left with 3 since they were the only ones that rang up on sale.

Dam, I wish Sid Meirer's Railroads! would of rang up, so she called some one and she went to check the price(IDK where) and then told me 30ish, I was like never mind! I really liked that game, it was pretty well done for what it is(I played the demo)_

I did get
Fear $4.66
Fear Expansion Pack(Extraction point) $3.29
Prey $6.50

My store had like 3 Dawinia are they any good?

And I did get one more to scan for sale but it wasn't worth it since it was the expansion and I needed the original to play it.

SID Meiers Civ IV WARLORDS $4.33

Someone cleared out all of the NWN2 expansions from the Ann Arbor circuit city :cold: but I did manage to grab:

Oasis ~ 2.50
Rush for Berlin ~ 8.60
Simcity 4 ~ 10
Jericho ~ 8.60
CoH ~ 10.00

I need to pick up Counterstrike: Source, COD2, Defcon, & NFS: Carbon. They are at pretty good buying prices. Plus, would look nice on my Steam and/or xFire. :D

[quote name='Number83']Just a friendly reminder to check before you buy if your games are Star Force protected...Nobody needs those issues.

For a list of games, check out the Boycott Starforce banner located at the bottom of my sig. But look in the fourms, not that list on one of the main pages...that's older then the updated list in the forums.[/quote]

Yeah, I kinda wish I'd checked that before buying Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. I had the double whammy of a Starforce-incompatible drive and the unsupported Windows Vista OS.

On the plus side, I eventually found a file created by a BIA fan that extracts the files and uses Road to Hill 30's Starforce-free disc as the boot. The file was meant for the single-DVD version of Earned in Blood, but I have the 4-CD package. I just repeated the extraction process three more times and it actually worked. Definitely one of the more interesting solutions I've seen!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7961032962/m/6141012306

At the Boise, ID store, they are all mashed up. Some have "Red Dot Clearance" stickers, some don't. Some have pencilled-on prices, some don't. Many are just plain wrong.

2 weeks ago I bought:
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Limited Edition.
Price tag: $59.99
"Red Dot Clearance" sticker present. "$4.12" written on the sticker.
Price at register: $4.12 woo woo!

(They also had the standard edition, priced around $3.75. Both versions are sold out now.)

Yesterday, I bought:
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (jewelbox edition)
Price tag: $9.99
no sticker, but "$5.99" written over the original price tag.
Price at register: $3.00!!! WOW!
This game is incredible for $3.00.

There are still about 5 copies of MOHAA still available for $3.

There are lots of others marked down but not very deeply, like Europa Universalis is marked down from $40 to $25. Eeh. I wish I could get some of the titles listed at the top of this thread but it's obviously hit or miss. There seem to be a lot of casual games marked down deeply too, like "Diner Dash" and those types.

I asked them to price check Oblivion (original edition, not GOTY) and it was still $30.

Good luck.

picked up

Plantasia x3 4.33

then i saw this 10 pack for 19.99 major games on it FLIP AND FLOP And roller dinner (like dinner dash) though to myself 10 bucks might as well say i paid 5 each for those 2 games and the rest of the collection as a bonus

The 10 pack was 2.14 and i almost crapped my pants ....

i probally return the plantasia games later this week unless someone wants them

ooo Pooo!!!

I saw a few copies of PSU but passed on it.

How is it? Is it really popular and worth the monthly subscription fees or its so so or has it been nerfed since it's original release causing players to quit and no longer fun?

Got me:

NWN 2: Mask of the Betrayer
COH
COH - Opposing Fronts

32 and change.

Still have a decent selection in Chicago - North and Clybornish

Check your CC for restocks. I went 2 weeks ago and found very little... I went today and they had several copies of STALKER and The Ship that weren't there before!

might run back later and see what the POGO to go games run. someone said buck each. on another topic

there was a 10 pack i should of priced check.

the causal gamer 10 pack was one hell of a great deal for 2.16 the flip and flop and roller dash is worth that alone. the other 8 games sort of suck but hell cant complain for 2 bucks. I almost paid 20 just for flip and flop

hasnt tried Plantasia yet

CC just sent me an email regarding my online order for SHADOW: Chernobyl...said their Illinois warehouse was snowed in, and couldn't ship. So they sent me a $10 gift code! Got Act of War (PC) for $7 shipped!

[quote name='chrisnsally']CC just sent me an email regarding my online order for SHADOW: Chernobyl...said their Illinois warehouse was snowed in, and couldn't ship. So they sent me a $10 gift code! Got Act of War (PC) for $7 shipped![/QUOTE]

you paid MORE for shipping than for the actual game. Ouch.

On a previous page someone mentioned Best Buy honoring CC's PC game deal. Major YMMV, I know, but has anyone else had any luck?

PS: I can't believe CoH: OF is $10. Would've snagged that had I known on Sunday!

I got the PlayNC time card for 10 dollars today, and the COH/COV double pack for 10. But I can see that it's already been posted...

I didn't know that Company of Heroes and the expansion were both priced at 10 dollars each or I would have snagged a copy of each! I might have to go back tomorrow...

On the way home from work I picked up FEAR: Perseus Mandate for $10 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 for $3.50.

I had them scan Gothic 3 but it came up $49.99. This is the new Madison Heights, MI location.

I went and nabbed double agent, and for shits and giggles scanned Just Cause and it was still 39.99 which is ridiculous because the 360 one is insanely cheap at CC.

Many thanks for the list! I saw it linked from another forum. I spent nearly an hour at a Circuit City tonight (which unfortunately was like 20 miles away), browsing through four shelves PACKED with PC games. I'm writing up my detailed list, but I had a question...does anyone know whether Myst III and IV (got them both in a collection for $7.50) use Starforce, and if so, whether it would be wise not to install them on my computer? I didn't even know about Starforce until today. Also, one of the Myst DVDs had come loose inside the case, and appears mildly scratched. I don't know if it'll corrupt anything or not.

Full report (and I still want to know about Myst!):

So, I hit up a Circuit City near me that was supposed to have STALKER (the Chernobyl game). Unfortunately it wasn't too close, so it's $5-6 of gas for the round trip. Oh, I guess another downside is passing through southern/western Atlanta. Those areas are not nice to be at night. However, here is what I ended up with. Let me know if this is a good deal (price I paid/stickered price):

Command & Conquer Collection (5 games): $10/$20 (I think I could have picked up the Generals collection for another $10 but didn't care to)
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl: $10/$40
The Battle for Middle-Earth: $5/$10 (price not labeled, $10 on Amazon)
The Battle for Middle-Earth: Battle for Middle-Earth 2: $3.50/$10 (price not labeled, $10 on Amazon)
The Battle for Middle-Earth: The Rise of the Witch-King: $2.30/$30 ($10 on Amazon)
Myst IV: Revelation, Limited Edition: $7.50/$15 (described as "casual assortment...appears to just be Myst IV and the full version of Myst III)
...actually, now I'm annoyed. I'd always been intrigued by the Myst games but never played one, and now that I look carefully, these games
apparently use Starforce. That's awful...I wonder whether installing them will hurt much. :/ Also, one of the DVDs looks like it may be mildly
scratched, since it had come loose in the box. Dunno if it will work or not.
Wizard's War Chest: $5/$20 (three fantasy strategy games, apparently...but hey, $5)
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: $9/$50 (bwahaha)
SiN Episode 1: Emergence: $3.50/$20 (I just realized this is only one episode, which means it's probably really short...oh well :/)
Rise of Nations (jewel case...I wasn't that interested, but hey, $2.50): $2.50/$10
Oasis: $2.50/$10 (probably boring, but hey, $2.50)
Darwinia: $1.29/$30 (bwahaha...the game may be crap, and the graphics may be eye-destroying, but it's cheap!)
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: $3/not labeled...of course, this game apparently sells for basically nothing online, anyway...but hey, $3

Result: 13 cases, with sort-of 20 games, for $70.29 after tax. Taking retail/tag prices: $275 or above...

One guy kept trying to help me since I was taking so long looking over all the games. Checking out was hilarious. The guy was like "$2.30...what the hell is going on here?"

I could have also picked up some other stuff (the aforementioned C&C Generals for $10, Resident Evil 4 for $10, Gothic 3 for $5 or whatever if it rang up correctly, and some other $10 games that just didn't interest me enough to pay $10 for them. Sam & Max was marked $24.99, so I didn't price check it or get it. I probably should have picked up "The Ship"...not sure if my laptop could handle it (I ditched a few games for that reason), but I think a copy was in stock. Of course, I don't have the hard disk space to install games right now, so I'll be waiting anyway. :p I think the Lego Star Wars game (which is great) was $10 after discount, as was the Starcraft battle chest (which I already have). I think Culpa Innata may have been $10 after discount, which irritates me since I bought it for $20 or $30 recently, and haven't yet finished it (surprisingly, it's actually a pretty interesting game). Call of Cthulu looked interesting if it didn't have Starforce, but it wasn't in stock at the store, apparently. Call of Juarez was apparently very cheap, but I don't think my computer could handle it. I should probably have picked it up anyway. I didn't get FEAR or the expansion packs, or DOOM 3 plus expansion, because I didn't really care about them.

Well, I swung by one of my CC's tonight and picked up:

Rise of Nations (the one WITH the Thrones & Patriots pack) for $10
Age of Empires II Gold Edition (inclues Conquerors expansion) for $10
American Conquest Anthology (American Conquest, Fight Back, Divided Nation) for $3.50

I may for kicks go hit the CC that is normally better stocked tomorrow...but then again, I hate that location.

Edit: It is Age of Empires II Gold Edition. I left off the II when I first posted.

Does anyone feel that their local CC aren't in any hurry to be picked cleaned now that the list is out?

Bet you if I go to another CC in a heavily populated area, it's not going to be picked clean. Seems everyone wants STALKER. Plenty of those around here.

Link to CC PC Games (Update: Feb 12, 2008, 9:45 pm)

Haha, yea, it doesn't look like anyone cares about the video games anymore. It's still funny for me due to employee's reactions.

Employee: "Why do you need a price check? The price is right there."
Me: "Because, I know the prices are wrong and there is a discount on them."
Employee: *scans a few games for me to verify if they are or not i.e. LOTR bundle, UFO something, etc.*
Employee: "See."
Me: "Okay, scan these."
Employee: *eyes widened* "WTF? Any more left? I have a new PC."
Me: "Yea there's a dozen or so other games out there that should be 10 or below, you should scan them all."
Employee: *Goes and grabs like 20 games at random and starts scanning*
Me: *laughing*

This took a few minutes, but I didn't stay for him to start scanning through the whole section, just verified the ones posted here already and verified a dozen or so more that I was curious about too.

[quote name='bobx9']..Myst games but never played one, and now that I look carefully, these games apparently use Starforce..[/quote]

As far as im aware Myst has never used Starforce, Revelation and Exile specifically should be SafeDisc. If you find yourself getting into it i'd also recommend starting from the beginning otherwise you're going to feel like someone who just started reading a book at a random point in the middle though this is of course your call. The Myst series is rather long.

Got best buy to price match Company of Heroes, and Sam and Max Season 1.

They have me a little bit of trouble but I just pointed to it saying ALL PC games $20 or under 50% off and a manager came over and marked it down for the girl.

Really looking forward to playing these along with all my other buys.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Link to CC PC Games (Update: Feb 12, 2008, 9:45 pm)

Haha, yea, it doesn't look like anyone cares about the video games anymore. It's still funny for me due to employee's reactions.

Employee: "Why do you need a price check? The price is right there."
Me: "Because, I know the prices are wrong and there is a discount on them."
Employee: *scans a few games for me to verify if they are or not i.e. LOTR bundle, UFO something, etc.*
Employee: "See."
Me: "Okay, scan these."
Employee: *eyes widened* "WTF? Any more left? I have a new PC."
Me: "Yea there's a dozen or so other games out there that should be 10 or below, you should scan them all."
Employee: *Goes and grabs like 20 games at random and starts scanning*
Me: *laughing*

This took a few minutes, but I didn't stay for him to start scanning through the whole section, just verified the ones posted here already and verified a dozen or so more that I was curious about too.[/quote]

LOL, they stand around picking their noses and then get offended when we ask for a price check. Like it's an affront to their work ethic to suggest the prices aren't correct...which they would be if the lazy SOBs would pick up a scanner and an ink pen and do 15 minutes worth of pricing updates once a month.

That's why you make them think you are going to buy them and then ask them to remove the expensive ones from the list when they come up.

King's Quest Collection is also on sale. I don't have my receipt with me but I think it was $7.50. Was looking for SQ Collection but I'll take KQ too.

Darn it, I was planning on going to check out the other locations but we got hit with an icy mess last night and this morning.

I don't message on here much but wanted to add something for y'all. If you are in the Houston area the galleria circuit city has two copies of nightfall on the shelf. I havent clocked in to check other stores yet but if anyone is around they had them. other than that we have many games but i haven't checked yet.

Grabbed Supreme Commander (Add on) 10$ and Ghost Hunter (Find the hidden object game) 10$. I also picked up about another 20 games already on the list.

Happy hunting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back