Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
Man, this is kind of hmmm... free Rush Bros for linking Playfire and Steam. Not that it would help most of us.

Edit:

You can still do it even if you already have a Playfire account.

Makes me feel even worse for Thermopyle.
I tried it (and have a Playfire account) and it didn't work :( It said the username was already taken.

I tried it (and have a Playfire account) and it didn't work :( It said the username was already taken.
What went wrong, specifically?

Also, thank god I already had a copy so this is just a free double, because I'd really hate the idea of making another Steam + Playfire account.

I tried it and got a key instantly.. but I don't need it..

y i do dis
Because you probably spoder'd you original copy?

What went wrong, specifically?

Also, thank god I already had a copy so this is just a free double, because I'd really hate the idea of making another Steam + Playfire account.

Because you probably spoder'd you original copy?
I entered my greenmangaming info. Said username was already in use. Are you guys creating new accounts not connected to your GMG accounts?

Wanna know what makes it worse on Thermo?

They're actually "out of stock" on Rush Bros. keys for purchase now. Presumably so they can focus their key batch on those getting it for free, and to keep people like Thermo from regret purchases. That sucks.

Wanna know what makes it worse on Thermo?

They're actually "out of stock" on Rush Bros. keys for purchase now. Presumably so they can focus their key batch on those getting it for free, and to keep people like Thermo from regret purchases. That sucks.
If I were him.. I'd ask for a refund. But I'd never get myself into a situation like that in the first place ;)

Just finished Saint Row 3 for Playfire rewards. What a game! Can't believe CheapyD is in the game  :p

Also the clone DLC is amazing. So funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QruT8Pw6hA

Try anyways, it's not like it's on sale for lower, it's free. I can't imagine them minding much. It's worth a shot.
Our resident net nanny is reporting you pirates as we speak.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/terms-and-conditions/

You agree, accept and understand that:
  • We consider one account per individual / house hold as 'fair use', and reserve the right to ban (deactivate) any user who is in possession of more than one/multiple accounts;

SwipeCart? More like ShiteCart. =/

Hopefully got my first time play for it just now, but can't bear to play it any more than the first few track/levels/pixellated eyesores/whatever

I'm sad I haven't had enough time to do anything with SR3 other than barely start the game though. 

SwipeCart? More like ShiteCart. =/

Hopefully got my first time play for it just now, but can't bear to play it any more than the first few track/levels/pixellated eyesores/whatever

I'm sad I haven't had enough time to do anything with SR3 other than barely start the game though.
It's not that bad, it's just definitely more of a touchscreen game. Some of the physics are a little off, but it's doable. The best thing is that you can only hit a certain max speed so it makes figuring out the right speed to be at a bit easier. I like that it's crossplay/cross-save on all platforms (Android, iOS, Steam, Desura) and it's set-up in a way that fosters the growth of a community for it (user-created content, profiles, leaderboards, etc).

The graphics do look like shit though. I'd probably have gotten this in a bundle or something.

Edit: Playfire balance and my balance at GMG updated again today, but once again, Playfire screwed me out of another achievement reward. It missed Everything is Permitted, even though I earned it BEFORE I earned Union Buster (I got credit for Union Buster). :wall:

Edit: Playfire balance and my balance at GMG updated again today, but once again, Playfire screwed me out of another achievement reward. It missed Everything is Permitted, even though I earned it BEFORE I earned Union Buster (I got credit for Union Buster). :wall:
Maybe the money had "bounced like my check did back in the day."

So since I have nothing better to do, I cross-referenced the new achievements rewards list for Rush Bros with the old ones from this past March.

• Rush Bros - unlock 4Y, 3G, 2R, 1B - £0.10
  • Rush Bros - unlock Gemini - £0.25
  • Rush Bros - unlock Doesn't Afraid - £0.50
4Y, 3G, 2R, 1B and Doesn't Afraid are both repeated (though Doesn't Afraid is worth less this time, and 4Y is worth more). But Gemini isn't in this new batch for some reason, so there's that.

I don't even want to try the rush Bros achievements. That game is too bad. Also tried Millennium. Got bored right after the intro.

I don't even want to try the rush Bros achievements. That game is too bad. Also tried Millennium. Got bored right after the intro.
Rush Bros. got a bad rap from being in a few bundles in succession. I played it during the last PF rewards and it's a pretty fun platformer. The music is great, plus you can play head to head racing against someone.

Re: Millenium. Yeah, those RPG maker games bore me to tears too. The only one I've enjoyed is Cthulu Saves the World ... because it's taking the piss outta games like that.

Rush Bros. got a bad rap from being in a few bundles in succession. I played it during the last PF rewards and it's a pretty fun platformer. The music is great, plus you can play head to head racing against someone.
What little I played of it wasn't awful either, but I'm not the most critical when it comes to games like other might be.

I like that the guy calling him out for it is the same douche that was bragging about stealing get in on that Tropico 5 Pre-order Russian Uplay for 18 cents.
that's not legitimate stealing though, its their fault was a price mistake on that...and its their fault you can use a VPN to buy it.

DUH

I like that the guy calling him out for it is the same douche that was bragging about stealing get in on that Tropico 5 Pre-order Russian Uplay for 18 cents.
it was up for like 32 hours, so anybody could have ordered it.

Too bad Anno 1404 was russian only, so I wasted my cents. :(

I also like how you have the memory of a goldfish, considering we already had this conversation and I clearly stated that I'm not really worried about the "morality" of cheating on Playfire, but am simply annoyed at everyone who does so because they're likely going to ruin it for everyone else. Buying into a price glitch isn't "ruining it for everyone else", it's going to get fixed either way.

Not to mention I don't consider a price glitch the same thing as specifically doing exactly what a site's ToS tells you not to. I bought into the price glitch with a fucking US address. If they didn't want foreign purchasers they'd actually pay attention to that shit. Like most online retailers, they don't really give a fuck where you're from.

I also like how you have the memory of a goldfish, considering we already had this conversation and I clearly stated that I'm not really worried about the "morality" of cheating on Playfire, but am simply annoyed at everyone who does so because they're likely going to ruin it for everyone else.

Not to mention I don't consider a price glitch the same thing as specifically doing exactly what a site's ToS tells you not to. I bought into the price glitch with a fucking US address. If they didn't want foreign purchasers they'd actually pay attention to that shit. Like most online retailers, they don't really give a fuck where you're from.
if they didnt care where you were from you wouldnt have to use a VPN

you could select Im a commie and be done with it

if they didnt care where you were from you wouldnt have to use a VPN

you could select Im a commie and be done with it
Do you really want to argue about this? I've clearly stated that I don't care about the morality of it.

As usual, you're just being the forum fucktard because someone doesn't agree with you and you think you have a clever response.

that's not legitimate stealing though, its their fault was a price mistake on that...and its their fault you can use a VPN to buy it.

DUH
Disabling javascript was actually enough.

Because you can trust client for anything.

I know one site that check on client side if you have paid or not :D

So if you modify one variable using greasymoneky you can use that site for free.

Retards.

Do you really want to argue about this? I've clearly stated that I don't care about the morality of it.

As usual, you're just being the forum fucktard because someone doesn't agree with you and you think you have a clever response.
LOL i wasnt arguing with you...just asking why one thing was ok and the other wasnt.

if you're so hell bent on complying to TOS then you wouldnt VPN into uPlay to buy things from another region....just sayin

LOL i wasnt arguing with you...just asking why one thing was ok and the other wasnt.

if you're so hell bent on complying to TOS then you wouldnt VPN into uPlay to buy things from another region....just sayin
Do you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartner?

I'm not really worried about the "morality" of cheating on Playfire, but am simply annoyed at everyone who does so because they're likely going to ruin it for everyone else.
I highlighted it with pretty colors so perhaps you'll understand.

And no, I don't consider skirting around a regional block to buy a price glitch to be as bad as simply stealing credits and buying games with them. Neither of them are morally just though, which is why I've made it clear that I don't really give a fuck about that.

Do you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartner?

I highlighted it with pretty colors so perhaps you'll understand.

And no, I don't consider skirting around a regional block to buy a price glitch to be as bad as simply stealing credits and buying games with them. Neither of them are morally just though, which is why I've made it clear that I don't really give a fuck about that.
so what you are saying is....it all depends on whose and what part of the ToS you violate.

I also like how you have the memory of a goldfish
It this a compliment or an insult? Pretty sure all the goldfish I've ever seen come racing to the top expecting to be fed anytime some gets near the tank. Seems like that's a pretty good memory to me.

Goldfish have a memory-span of at least three months and can distinguish between different shapes, colors and sounds. By using positive reinforcement, goldfish can be trained to recognize and to react to light signals of different colors or to perform tricks. Fish respond to certain colors most evidently in relation to feeding.Fish learn to anticipate feedings provided they occur at around the same time every day.
I dunno, that doesn't seem so bad to me.

I got about $3 of missing rewards added today, going as far back as the Fez ones. Just keep replying back, adding any newly missed rewards and they'll just credit you eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back