iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email with shipping details, website still says processing however. This was for the Halo 3 LE.

[quote name='Thorgouge']I've yet to receive any additional emails from them. No cancellation or notification that it is being shipped.[/QUOTE]

Same here, glad it shipped.

[quote name='Thorgouge']I've yet to receive any additional emails from them. No cancellation or notification that it is being shipped.[/QUOTE]

Again, I would check your order under order status -- I haven't received any email from them but I've checked my order status and it shows that the item is in transit and scheduled for delivery on 2/11.

[quote name='ps2rich']just received a shipping notification, ordered halo (one copy) around 9:00am on sunday.[/QUOTE]

Same for me, glad it shipped. Just got tracking info. Also sold my Halo 3 Lite Basic Regular Not CE Poor Boy Edition on Half.com for almost as much as I paid for this!

I ordered my copy of Halo LE after everything had been taken off the site except Halo, and they just sent me a shipping confirmation.

After reading the pages and pages of people saying their order was cancelled, I'm really surprised about this.

My copy of Halo 3 is on the way as well. I ordered around 8:45 CST on Sunday.

Kids will definitely have fun with that helmet.

[quote name='psunami']My copy of Halo 3 is on the way as well. I ordered around 8:45 CST on Sunday.

Kids will definitely have fun with that helmet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you have a cat, it is too small for even a child's head.

I just got an email from PC Richard ( in response to my dissatisfaction ) that Sigma 2 has been discontinued. That only served to make me more mad, so I called them. I guess that is the story that they are sticking to. Does anyone know anything about this?

My Halo 3 is apparently out for delivery in the Northern Virginia blizzard. For the safety of the driver, I hope he's not out there trying to get me my game.

It says out for delivery but has the weather alert message after that.

ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS / THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW

PC Richards is mainly an appliance store, games aren't their bread and butter. Matter of fact I didn't even think they still sold games until I saw this thread. I thought they stopped sometime around the dawn of 32 bit consoles. They probably weren't expecting the huge flood of orders they received thanks to threads like this.

they just (a few months ago) revamped there videogame sections. Have you ever been to a PC Richards? Every day they have videogame ads in the news paper.

You guys talk out your asses too much

they have already replenished the clearance page and my order is still processing *grumble* gotta love the wait lol :(

any of you try the coupon yet, does it work off video game systems ? Or even anything on their site?

I have a feeling that is 25% off anything.

[quote name='ju421019']I have a feeling that is 25% off anything.[/QUOTE]

It's only off video game purchases. System purchase don't work either.

[quote name='psunami']My copy of Halo 3 is on the way as well. I ordered around 8:45 CST on Sunday.

Kids will definitely have fun with that helmet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the helmet is not that big. It's more of a paperweight :) I remember seeing them at Gamestops a long time ago. About the only head that it would ever fit on is a guinea pig's ;-)

[quote name='stoned99']Yes, if you have a cat, it is too small for even a child's head.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it won't go on their head... they'll just play around with it.

Just received my Halo 3 as well.....

Box had been opened, the seal was broken and was repackaged with the two halves of the seal facing opposites sides of the slip cover. Giant tear out of the black slip cover on the other side where tape had been removed. All items inside seemed new and sealed, but it was obviously an open box item which is not what I ordered. Not happy.

If anybody still gives a shit about this sale and got some of their orders cancelled they might want to check the site again. It appears that some of the stuff is back up....with actual stock inventory counts! It's funny I ordered Ninja Blade and Wolverine (with 2 other games) and they canceled my order even though they still have them both in stock. Oh well......

Looks like stuff might be going fast tho'.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']If anybody still gives a shit about this sale and got some of their orders cancelled they might want to check the site again. It appears that some of the stuff is back up....with actual stock inventory counts! It's funny I ordered Ninja Blade and Wolverine (with 2 other games) and they canceled my order even though they still have them both in stock. Oh well......

Looks like stuff might be going fast tho'.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp[/QUOTE]

none of the new clearance items are selling. they've been trying to sell that crap since they took down the real deals and no one's been getting 'em

*Sigh* I envy the fuck out of you people recieving your Halo 3 LEs. Reordered Ninja Blade and Soul Calibur hoping those two go through this time.

[quote name='reininop']Just received my Halo 3 as well.....

Box had been opened, the seal was broken and was repackaged with the two halves of the seal facing opposites sides of the slip cover. Giant tear out of the black slip cover on the other side where tape had been removed. All items inside seemed new and sealed, but it was obviously an open box item which is not what I ordered. Not happy.[/QUOTE]

Now you are just asking to get flamed....
Be content you even got anything.
Anyway, I envy you.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Is anyone still stuck at processing with no cancellation or shipment email?
I ordered NGS2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have an order that has not been officially cancelled yet and it's still processing. My 2nd order that was already cancelled is also processing though so I'm not very hopeful.

[quote name='reininop']Just received my Halo 3 as well.....

Box had been opened, the seal was broken and was repackaged with the two halves of the seal facing opposites sides of the slip cover. Giant tear out of the black slip cover on the other side where tape had been removed. All items inside seemed new and sealed, but it was obviously an open box item which is not what I ordered. Not happy.[/QUOTE]

$120 off and you're upset that the outer box was opened but everything inside was sealed and new?

[quote name='autopiloton']$120 off and you're upset that the outer box was opened but everything inside was sealed and new?[/QUOTE]

Its more like $20 to $30 dollars off. Referencing the retail price instead of average market value is just silly. These things are going for about $50 to $60 new on eBay and many are left unsold even at that price.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']For people who've received cancellations, have you received refunds?[/QUOTE]

no but the pending charge disappeared without ever posting so I guess they never actually charged me

unless it posts tomorrow...

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']For people who've received cancellations, have you received refunds?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on one of my refunds to credit....they said 3-5 business days. They better hurry the hell up :bomb:

I got a shipping notification for my Halo 3 LE. I was expecting it to be canceled after reading that some many others have had theirs canceled. Hopefully it arrives soon!

[quote name='jjmai']Now you are just asking to get flamed....
Be content you even got anything.
Anyway, I envy you.[/QUOTE]

I could care less if I got flamed or not. I bought a new item, I expected a new item, not one someone else had obviously already had and decided they didn't want. I could buy that on Ebay for the same price.

For the other guy that said I was saving $120 dollars. Take a look around online sometime. This is a good price, thus the purchase, but I saved maybe 10 - 20 dollars on a game I already own. I bought it for my own collection and torn up boxes don't make for good collections.

No. I contacted customer support and complained and they said it would take 3-5 business days which is unexceptable IMO. They fact that they even charged me before shipping and then cancelled is a joke.

[quote name='LackeyZero']same, I was never charged.

P.S. - I preordered SSFIV with the 25% discount.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do this also, but since the coupon expires 5/1 or so and SSFIV still has quite a bit of time before coming out, the chances on better deals on it are possible.

Well, the outer box slip had a little tear on it, but the inner box looked untampered with, and everything inside was still sealed. If I had bought this as a collectors item, I'd have a bit of an issue...but since I was going to open the box up anyways, I'm not complaining thanks to the price. \\:D/

9th grade English teacher grilled someone for saying that. Kid was ranting about something the teacher did.

Always am reminded of that incident whenever I see someone say they could care less.

I got a shipping confirmation email last night that my Halo Legendary Edition shipped. Glad they had enough, I thought I was going to get a sorry you got served email.

bread's done
Back