iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']They canceled my Halo 3 LE :bomb:

On the bright side I got FF13 for $48 shipped with my 25% off coupon they gave me as a rebuttal.:cool:

Now I'm just crossing my fingers it arrives before March 9th!:applause:[/QUOTE]

I plan on getting FF13 with the 25% off coupon as well. If the shipping takes forever, why not just go buy one on release day and return the new one that arrives?

[quote name='dabomb505']I plan on getting FF13 with the 25% off coupon as well. If the shipping takes forever, why not just go buy one on release day and return the new one that arrives?[/QUOTE]

Wow that is genius I think I may do that! Thanks for the tip!

I'm still hoping it arrives before March 9th!:cool:

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Wow that is genius I think I may do that! Thanks for the tip!

I'm still hoping it arrives before March 9th!:cool:[/QUOTE]Only thing I'm worried about is if they ship the game with some of their store stickers on the actual game.

[quote name='dabomb505']Only thing I'm worried about is if they ship the game with some of their store stickers on the actual game.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry too much because why would they put stickers on a game that never even hit the shelves?
Even if so I think you can use 91% rubbing alcohol to get it off

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']I wouldn't worry too much because why would they put stickers on a game that never even hit the shelves?
Even if so I think you can use 91% rubbing alcohol to get it off[/QUOTE]I guess that works. I just know some online merchants put sticker tags on the actual games for pricing and inventory purposes. I'm assuming they don't charge you until your order has shipped out?

My legendary came yesterday morning. The box had some pretty good damage on it, especially on the corners and even a small tear. Inside some of the plastic pieces that hold the items in place were cracked into a ton of pieces and there was a hole in the cover for the helmet. other than that, its not too bad I guess. If only we could wear the helmet though!

Got my Legendary Edition of Halo 3 last night. The box that it came in was the box that they originally received it in. Still had the Do not sell before this date sticker on the cardboard on the outside.

Everything else inside was perfect.

I'm about to pick up Kingdom Hearts. Thanks OP.
A quick question though...has anyone been able to PM this in a different store?

Edit : Is it possible for me to PM this at a local PC Richards store?

Edit 2 : Yes, I just called and it was confirmed you CAN pick this up at your local PCR store for clearance price (not really surprising).
Just make sure you call to see if they have them in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well PC Richard is batting 0 for 2 with me again. Had my Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 cancelled like everyone else. Ordered Aliens Vs. Predator for X360 using the 25% coupon instead a few weeks ago. Currently the order is 'In Progress'. I was giving them a little time to get the game & ship it out since it just came out this week, but there has been no response since Tuesday. I'm calling tomorrow & telling them to shove their 25% off coupon where it hurts instead.......

bread's done
Back