[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Yep I emailed them and they gave me one. I think they were going try to look into getting them up on IR but obviously that didn't pan out.

There's a thread on the forum about it. They have a webmail contact form or something. They told people who bought direct to email them not explicitly IR but I did anyway.

Yeah...I'll host the group buy. $1.70 per slot, PM me.

Also, there's no way to buy more than 5 gifts at a time.

Indiegala really serving up that Poopoo platter, along with Bundlestars. Humble, and Groupees.

Still missing the Vanguard Princess DLC, if anyone wants to help me out. But I already extracted cards from it, so I guess the DLC is just for the sake of completeness.

New bundle: (PM me if you're interested in a slot in my HH group buy for it. ;))

Trapped Souls

$1
Shiny The Firefly
Greed: Black Border
Skilltree Saga

$2.49
Soulcraft
Trapped Dead Lockdown
Bridge Constructor Medieval
TRISTOY
The Inner World
Deadly 30

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a mix of stuff in that bundle some horribly rated games I don't have and maybe 1 or 2 decent ones plus some repeats...will have to think about it.

yea im on the fence on this one too. Between the $1 or maybe $3 tier. The reviews for most of the games are quite mixed like ntro says.

Really only game in $1 i would want is maybe skilltree saga. I already have greed and firefly i believe. For the $2.50 tier i only realy maybe want Trapped Dead and soulcraft. Anyone played those games? is it worth going $2.50 to snag them?

King's Bundle stuff is up on Tremor.
I hope none of you guys wanted Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods, because some douchenozzle grabbed 58 copies of it, and now it's out of stock.

Thankfully I saw Motoki's post last night before I went to bed and grabbed a copy. Thanks Motoki.

They tend to post their new stuff at European O'Clock which is kind of a pain for us. I did get the CK 2 and Warlock 2 DLC before they went OOS but I was asleep when Manacollect from got posted from the BS Banzai bundle. :roll:

I guess I should be like Spoder and set my alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to check Tremor. :p

Was that guy buying copies for his whole village or what? Grabbed all the Warlock 2 copies as well.
I hope none of you guys wanted Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods, because some douchenozzle grabbed 58 copies of it, and now it's out of stock.

Thankfully I saw Motoki's post last night before I went to bed and grabbed a copy. Thanks Motoki.
It's not the first time I've seen that happen. He did it with The Stanley Parable back when the price was 895. It was so bad that he was literally the only person that was able to buy it for 895 coins.. He bought their entire stock, so Tremor increased the price after they restocked.

Crazy thing is the guy still has 80k coins left. If I had that many coins, I would just buy as many TF2 keys as possible, as they would be much easier to move at a consistent price.

In fact, that is what I've been doing, just buying TF2 keys for the most part, trying to save up wallet funds for something I want. Got enough saved up for a 33 percent off GTA V sale.

Crazy thing is the guy still has 80k coins left. If I had that many coins, I would just buy as many TF2 keys as possible, as they would be much easier to move at a consistent price.

In fact, that is what I've been doing, just buying TF2 keys for the most part, trying to save up wallet funds for something I want. Got enough saved up for a 33 percent off GTA V sale.
He trades in TF2 keys and CS GO crap for coins

He trades in TF2 keys and CS GO crap for coins
No wonder Tremor has such a high stock of TF2 keys in stock, and they lowered the price by 100 coins recently. The CSGO stuff gets sold out pretty fast, including CSGO keys, which I bought from them once.

He likely buys the keys cheap and sells the cheap games for keys.  ST is full of people asking for one or more keys for bundle crap.  I'm sure plenty of people pay it.  

I just bought a 20-pack for the InSUNity bundle. Prices for this bundle are gonna be $0.92 with me. Send me a PM if you're interested!

I've got my 20 Insunity bundles as well. Got a few left, if anyone still needs.

Edit: Because people keep asking, it's $0.90 a bundle.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it and it's been lost in the pages of this topic, but apparently if you buy a gift pack at the beginning of the bundle, you didn't actually buy the bundle. Cuz Italian logic. Their lazy programming only recognizes if your account has the bundle directly in it, and since they can't be asked to allow you to tie bundle gifts to your account like Humble did years ago, you're SOL.

So if you're like me, and you hosted a 5 pack on the day the bundle went live (7/17), you're going to pay $15.88 for only x2 gifts. I sent them a support request and PMed them on reddit to get the 10 extra copies. :(

If Bertram Fiddle hits 99 coins, I'd probably cop it, as it looks legit. A New Kind of Adventure was a fun experience, idling it, that is. 3 quick card drops that actually sell at solid prices, so a nice return on my 99 coin investment.

Indiegala Friday Special Bundle

$1.00
Power-Up (cards)
Flix the Flea (cards)
Organ Biker (cards)

$2.89 (before price increases in 24 hrs)
Brilliant Bob (cards)
Shot in the Dark (cards)
Grail to the Thief (cards)
In Exilum (cards)
Reversi (cards)
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? (cards)
Relativity Wars
Dark Raid
Ruzh Delta

+8 for me, though only In Exilium looks very interesting. Dark Raid is MP-only. Lots of mixed/negative reviews in the bundle. This bundle is going to look a lot less attractive to everyone that just bought Brilliant Bob during the Weeklong Deals on Steam.

hairball-o.gif

Despite what the NaziPussy has to say, I'm down for a HH slot if somebody intends to host.

Sure, there's some shit in there. But there's also a few items that I actually want (Reversi, In Exilium & maybe A Shot In The Dark). And the HH price has been hovering around a dollar of late. I can live with getting two or three games that I want for a buck.

EDIT: I just noticed that Shot In the Dark is Multi-play only. So that definitely diminishes my interest in that game. But it's still a +9 with two games that I want, for a buck. That's good enough.

Despite what the NaziPussy has to say, I'm down for a HH slot if somebody intends to host.

Sure, there's some shit in there. But there's also a few items that I actually want (Reversi, In Exilium & maybe A Shot In The Dark). And the HH price have been hovering around a dollar of late. I can live with getting two or three games that I want for a buck.

EDIT: I just noticed that Shot In the Dark is Multi-play only. So that definitely diminishes my interest in that game. But it's still a +9 with two games that I want, for a buck. That's good enough.
It wouldn't diminsh your interest if you joined in on some spoderfox group events! We play these shitty games

bread's done
Back