[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I will be hosting this Friday bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

Also, I host the vast majority of IG bundles: you may as well just PM straight away when a bundle comes out that you'd like a Happy Hour slot for. ;)

I will be hosting this Friday bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

Also, I host the vast majority of IG bundles: you may as well just PM straight away when a bundle comes out that you'd like a Happy Hour slot for. ;)
wat if i don't want to buy a bundle, can i spam ur inbox with pointless pms??

so i tried to buy Every Monday #71 right before it ended. i got an email saying it didn't go through. so i tried buying Friday special and that worked. shortly after that i got a receipt email from paypal saying my payment for Every Monday did go through. so i email ig to sort it out. they just emailed back saying they have no record of it and i should check pp. i did, and the weird thing is, the transaction shows up on my log, but when i click on it for detail it says its not found, so i guess i wasn't charged after all.

ANYWAYS, if anyone has any spare bundles for Every Monday 71, please let me know, thank you. oh yea, new Monday bundle is up  :wall:

Every Monday 72:

Polyball

Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio

Shadowgate (2014) [Repeat, was in Be Mine 20]

Daedalus: No Escape [Former IGS Deal]

Incandescent [Repeat, was in WGN Community & Greenlight Bundle]

Hook [Repeat, was in BAGB 18]

Not a terrible bundle, mostly worth it for Shadowgate, but the majority of us already have it. Definitely regret buying it separately from someone's bundle leftovers now.

Tchecho is rocking it will all the sexy ladies. Good enough for me.

Tcheco-screenshot-Pool.png

Well, it took about four e-mails but I finally got my extra Insunity bundles. Sorry to everyone for the wait. :(

I have the new Every Monday for $1.70, and it's not screwed up.

I have zero of these, so nice bundle.

I have successfully avoided enough other bundles to make this one good. Achievement unlocked?

I should have Shadowgate, but groupees is taking awhile to fill in some missing keys for me. 

I need Polyball, Tcheco, and Daedalus.  They all look decent, but I think I can wait a few weeks for their next bundle appearance.

Ha, Tcheco was developed by a guy I recognize from a collector's forum I used to hang out in. That game looks interesting but the rest of the bundle's contents isn't, so pass.

Ha, Tcheco was developed by a guy I recognize from a collector's forum I used to hang out in. That game looks interesting but the rest of the bundle's contents isn't, so pass.
So a guy who frequents a game collector's forum made a game that was subsequently bundled way too soon to be worth anything to anybody but game collectors.

At least he knows his market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoder made me buy Tcheco on Steam because the MSRP is 99 cents and Waggles was buying cheap crap that dropped cards.

Spoder made me buy Tcheco on Steam because the MSRP is 99 cents and Waggles was buying cheap crap that dropped cards.
spoder buys jap crap....put it out of your mind if he's buying it and its japanese

most other sales he's spot on with

this jap shit...he's an undercover weaboo

I actually haven't backed much, and most of what I backed were big titles:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Yooka-Laylee

The Bards Tale IV

Tokyo Dark

Exogenesis: Perils of Rebirth

Pretty sure Motoki and Drabe backed way more than me, although I did pay $125 for Bloodstained.
How much did you back the new Banjo-Kazooie game for? I almost backed that one, but it's one of those games I'd be torn between since I loved the Rare-Nintendo games and don't think this one will top my youthful enjoyment of the first ones. Plus, having spent time on these forums has destroyed the innocent part of my soul that enjoyed lighthearted platforming and adventure games. I blame Furhack.

How much did you back the new Banjo-Kazooie game for? I almost backed that one, but it's one of those games I'd be torn between since I loved the Rare-Nintendo games and don't think this one will top my youthful enjoyment of the first ones. Plus, having spent time on these forums has destroyed the innocent part of my soul that enjoyed lighthearted platforming and adventure games. I blame Furhack.
I did the minimum (to get a copy of the game) for everything else I backed (other than Bloodstained). I think Yooka Laylee was $14 or whatever it converted to USD.

Well this is a quantity - not quality - bundle for me.

- 3 repeats

- 2 multiplayer only

- some RPG Maker

Still, that amounts to +7 for less than $3. I'm thinking Dungeon Crawlers, Bubbles, and Spandex Force might be the three I'm interested in checking out. Not great, but not Poopees bad.

I guess I should probably state that I'd be interested in a HH group buy. After all, If nobody expresses an interest buying a HH bundle, no one will bother to host. So yeah potential host(s), you have at least one customer out there.

Did anyone pick up the "Mysteries" bundle during the first week?  I need someone to buy it for me during happy hour, and I can pay a little bit for the privilege.  Please PM me, thank you.

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.

I guess I should probably state that I'd be interested in a HH group buy. After all, If nobody expresses an interest buying a HH bundle, no one will bother to host. So yeah potential host(s), you have at least one customer out there.
Interested in a spot as well
Seriously guys? :whistle2:( You could have just PMed me.

Did anyone purchase the "Mysteries" bundle during the first week of the bundle?  I need someone to buy me 20 bundles during happy hour, and I can pay for the service.  If you can help me out please let me know.  Thank you.

Did anyone purchase the "Mysteries" bundle during the first week of the bundle? I need someone to buy me 20 bundles during happy hour, and I can pay for the service. If you can help me out please let me know. Thank you.
slidecage.. is that you?

bread's done
Back