[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Blade are you hosting the Hump Bundle with Alice's Mom or do I need to go to ManuelRicardo?
Yep, I am hosting the current Hump Day when it gets an HH. I didn't get the Friday bundle, though, so Manuelinho is your best bet for that one.

The Hump Day bundle had a Happy Hour yesterday.
Well, there you go, I missed it.

I have a life outside of doing group buys, and lately it's been filled with lots of work-related training. I'm not always guaranteed to host or hit the HH when I buy a bundle.

Wow, EPIC FAIL on Blade's part. But then again, how reliable is a guy who spends most of his day fapping to Xena reruns.
Uh, fuck you.

Well, there you go, I missed it.
tumblr_inline_o19tyrjb741si9xcs_500.gif

Cool. It's one thing to make fun of and joke around with each other, but publicly attacking someone's credibility and reliability is childish. If I make a mistake in hosting, I make up for it by sending free games or paying for the bundle myself. I've always been pretty fair about group buys, and I don't post about hosting unless I intend on doing it. I'm an adjunct instructor at Showa Boston and a programmer at Collaborative Consulting, and I take classes at MIT, and I have a girlfriend and a personal life outside of that, so yeah, I don't hit every bundle because life happens.

I still remember being the first group buy host, until you underhandedly stole most of my people while I worked, costing me a fair amount in unused bundles while talking shit about me like you still do. I've always been civil with Det and have referred people to him before when I'm not buying the bundle, but you slanderize me and I've had to defend myself numerous times against it. There's a difference between not liking each other and me going to your place of work to advertise that you're untrustworthy and that you dress your dog as Disney princesses and smear peanut butter on your balls and let her lick it off.

I was going to make a joke about how I can't figure out if Blade missed out on humping Alice's mom or Garield but this thread just got real so I won't.

In all seriousness, I only ever ask if someone is hosting. If not I'm totally okay with that and hunting around on group buys. There's just way too many bundles to keep track of lately and we all have lives. Believe me I totally get the not having as much time to check CAG due to work thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. It's one thing to make fun of and joke around with each other, but publicly attacking someone's credibility and reliability is childish. If I make a mistake in hosting, I make up for it by sending free games or paying for the bundle myself. I've always been pretty fair about group buys, and I don't post about hosting unless I intend on doing it. I'm an adjunct instructor at Showa Boston and a programmer at Collaborative Consulting, and I take classes at MIT, and I have a girlfriend and a personal life outside of that, so yeah, I don't hit every bundle because life happens.

I still remember being the first group buy host, until you underhandedly stole most of my people while I worked, costing me a fair amount in unused bundles while talking shit about me like you still do. I've always been civil with Det and have referred people to him before when I'm not buying the bundle, but you slanderize me and I've had to defend myself numerous times against it. There's a difference between not liking each other and me going to your place of work to advertise that you're untrustworthy and that you dress your dog as Disney princesses and smear peanut butter on your balls and let her lick it off.
Oh come on bro, learn to take a joke if you're going to make them.

I don't think anyone is really upset or doesn't understand why you missed the bundle. It happens. We all have lives. That's why I stopped hosting.

As far as stealing people from you and slandering your name, I started hosting because I wanted a bundle and Spoder's group was filled. I never talked bad about you or went around trying to steal anyone from you.

TL:DR

Learn to take a joke and stop fapping to Xena reruns so much.

For anyone that needs it, How to use GroupBuys because it was kind of a pain in the ass to figure everything out the first time.

Join https://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys

Go to discussions

Look for groups/thrreads with openings

Post in the thread 

Subscribe to the thread on the right hand side, this will give you a heads up on your steam inbox every-time there is an update.

Look in the thread OP for instructions on how to pay

Sometimes people will mess up group buys or run into issues as well.

Come on guys, is that all the drama you could muster? I came here for the deals and stayed for the entertainment; wtf is this shit? We need more name calling and overblown reactions, not people being reconcilitaory or saying stuff like "ITS JUST A PRANK, BRO".

Dumbasses.

I hate to say I somehow don't have Street Racing Syndicate.....that actually looks like something I should have somewhere...maybe I gave a key away.....everything else though.

I hate to say I somehow don't have Street Racing Syndicate.....that actually looks like something I should have somewhere...maybe I gave a key away.....everything else though.
Y U NO WEn INDIE GALA FREE GAEM?!?!

Bought the Frontline Assault bundle and will host a group buy for anyone who's interested. I'll get on my phone and junk and try to purchase it, usually end up being in time for named bundle HH anyway though.

Also, Motoki messaged me about the Indie Reaction. I bought that and will host that too. PM me to reserve spots.

Deal of the Day: Sid Meier's Civilization V + 9 FREE DLCs (incl. free steam key for "Silence of the Sleep")

Also I think they're not sure what message they want to send:

'Thank you Indie Gala customer!

PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR KEYS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Your keys and your account will NEVER expire. You can activate your keys even after a year has passed.
Most of the unsold keys are sent back to the vendor 60 days after the bundle ends, so replacing keys after this period may be difficult.'

Probably they're considering unrevealed keys as "unsold" because they haven't been grabbed from the main pool of keys and assigned to anyone yet.

I would assume if you reveal a key and get it assigned to your bundle/account there it should be safe, but it's Indie Gala so who the hell knows? :p

Probably they're considering unrevealed keys as "unsold" because they haven't been grabbed from the main pool of keys and assigned to anyone yet.

I would assume if you reveal a key and get it assigned to your bundle/account there it should be safe, but it's Indie Gala so who the hell knows? :p
They've had that wording for a very long time. I've had keys I haven't gotten around to revealing for longer than that time frame without problem. I assume a key is assigned to a bundle when the bundle is purchased, not when the key is revealed.

Garfield Kart (and the rest of that Friday bundle) is up on tremor, 99 coins.

Garfield Kart (and the rest of that Friday bundle) is up on tremor, 99 coins.
Did manage to get Garfield. I'm surprised it hung around so long. I mean it's such a quality game and all.

I missed Subject 13 though. I wanted that for the Microid points so I could win more crap bundle games I already own.

bread's done
Back