[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

New terrible bundle. It's a disaster and the name, it makes no sense. Makes no sense at all. It's the "Just 1337 Bundle". What is that? Are there 1337 games? Because I only count 15 games. I know that's right because I got everyone, everyone at the White Cat Condo to count them too. 15. Not 1337. This bundle is FAKE NEWS. SAD!

The Just 1337 15 Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 15 STEAM GAMES + 6 DLC (ALL WITH STEAM TRADING CARDS):

I thought some of those games looked familiar. It's essentially this Complete The Set from Steam, plus the Slash it 2 DLC.

Duke of Alpha Centauri looks like a shooter I might like, but otherwise way too many repeats.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Indie Tangle Bundle. The name makes no sense. No sense. It's nonsense. But I guess we're getting used to that now.

The Indie Tangle Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

IG is on a pretty rough streak. Maybe the bundles would be better if TrumpCat spent less time posting on CAG and more time improving relations with a certain bundle site from the land of pasta.

Hmmm, I saw DFG buying DLC for Animality the other day which makes me suspect the bundle would be worth it for that alone, unless DFG is just hoarding. 

IG is on a pretty rough streak. Maybe the bundles would be better if TrumpCat spent less time posting on CAG and more time improving relations with a certain bundle site from the land of pasta.
I already cemented a fantastic deal with the Italians on mutual inappropriate sexual conduct. We can grab them as long as they can also grab us. I think that's a fair deal.

New bundle with one game I want....1 I maybe want, some EA looking poop, some local multilplayer will never play poop, some port of an old arcade game.....some TD stuff...eh a mixed bag really, but I'll get in on a HH.

I forgot to post this bundle, I was busy trying to find evidence that ObamaDog was stealing the best Friskies out of my food dish.

The Friday Special Bundle #47

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

New bundle. Looks tremendous. Looks like my Mutual Inappropriate Touching Treaty with those wonderful, wonderful Italians is paying off already. 

The Indiespensable Bundle

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

I quite like the new Hump Day bundle. Only throwaway games for me will be the local multiplayer game (I never play these) and the EA game...which who knows if it will ever be finished.

I quite like the new Hump Day bundle. Only throwaway games for me will be the local multiplayer game (I never play these) and the EA game...which who knows if it will ever be finished.
Yeah, it's the best IG in several months.. I can't remember the last time there was an IG this good, there's been so much trash lately

I quite like the new Hump Day bundle. Only throwaway games for me will be the local multiplayer game (I never play these) and the EA game...which who knows if it will ever be finished
Yeah, it's the best IG in several months.. I can't remember the last time there was an IG this good, there's been so much trash lately
You're welcome. As you know, I'm making IndieGala great again and this shows, because of me, that it's great again.

The Hump Day Bundle #36

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Another great bundle if I may say so myself. I'm president, so of course I may so myself. I'll say anything I want. If you don't like it, you can go back to Mexico or I'll lock you up you bad, bad hombre.

The Dark Trump Bundle

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

I'm not into the +1 game anymore, so that means nothing to me. #Stop+1
watch-out-badass-obi-over-here.png

Eh....lots of garbage in this new one...also an RPGMaker game...and maybe a puzzle game or two i'd play....probably a HH buy.

Ok, my inbox can be your second opinion.
image.png
Stopped buying bundle trash around December (aside from the one bundle in Feb which I thought was decent)
Not that I don't believe you... but that screenshot woukd be so easy to fake.

But like I said I'm cool with only Detruire and you really knowing the truth.

Not that I don't believe you... but that screenshot woukd be so easy to fake.

But like I said I'm cool with only Detruire and you really knowing the truth.
There's more of a chance of Reds using a mic on bronights than me faking that screenshot. I get most of my bundles from a private steam group host (but most regulars probably know who it is by now).

Well it's Monday. No more golfing at Mar-a-Gato. I have to go back to the White Cat Condo and listen to what SteveBannonCat tells me to do again until next weekend.  :cry:

The Monday Motivation Bundle #19

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Well it's Monday. No more golfing at Mar-a-Gato. I have to go back to the White Cat Condo and listen to what SteveBannonCat tells me to do again until next weekend. :cry:

The Monday Motivation Bundle #19

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:
This is how I picture SteveBannonCat:

beOKbGh.jpg

This bundle is one i'm skipping....the decent looking stuff I have already....,and I think that's only 1 thing. Pretty terrible looking other than that 1 puzzle game in drawing lines.

Tried to register at IndieGala so I could buy stuff and they told me my email address looks 'disposable.' Which is remarkable since it's my own domain and based on my admittedly rare surname. I've been using this as my primary address for over a decade and this is the first time it was rejected like this. Apparent;y IndieGala doesn't want my money.

Tried to register at IndieGala so I could buy stuff and they told me my email address looks 'disposable.' Which is remarkable since it's my own domain and based on my admittedly rare surname. I've been using this as my primary address for over a decade and this is the first time it was rejected like this. Apparent;y IndieGala doesn't want my money.
so what's ur last name? :whistle2:

Buying a bundle directly from IG? You're doing it wrong*. :whistle2:o

*Unless you're planning to host a group buy for some reason.

Tried to register at IndieGala so I could buy stuff and they told me my email address looks 'disposable.'
Tell them it's a disposable email for their disposable bundles.

In seriousness, maybe they flag any email accounts that aren't from common providers/domains since there are probably countless scammers who use their own unique/random domains across game key/bundle sites. I'm not implying you are one of those people at all, just that your unique domain likely got flagged by strict spam filters.

On the other hand having a separate Gmail/Outlook account for your game bundle accounts might not be a bad thing. Give the bundle site from the land of pasta another chance - they definitely want your money!

bread's done
Back