[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Otome usually means lots of guys 1 girl....romance usually. Some are pretty good like Hakuouki and Code:Realize (Which I loved). I've been waiting for Backstage pass for a while, plus a Kemco RPG I don't have, and some other stuff....easy HH request.

Also for those who don't know Kinetic Novel is a visual novel without choices. It's pretty much like reading a story otherwise, but they could be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knew posting IG bundles could be so complicated? Not me.

IG just changed the format of their posts on Steam so I can't just cut and paste them any more. Losers. 

I might have made the effort for a non-pervert bundle but this one? NOPE!

SAD!

#MIGBC&PA

Who knew posting IG bundles could be so complicated? Not me.

IG just changed the format of their posts on Steam so I can't just cut and paste them any more. Losers.

I might have made the effort for a non-pervert bundle but this one? NOPE!

SAD!

#MIGBC&PA
So, basically, what you're saying is....IG built a wall before you did?

Rollobobo - Detruire is still around. I got a message from him this morning about my bundle subscription that he is still picking up bundles, just hasn't been able to send them out lately.

Just like TrumpCat to release a bundle only the 1% would want because that's the only people who can afford a Vive or Oculus Rift!  Out of touch!  Impeach him!

Can we sell bundles here? Because I have some copies of the Hump Day #36 & #37 for $1.40 and $1.30 respectively
Yes, but the best thing to do would be to post over in the trade thread:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327125-steamorigindesura-etc-buyselltrade-thread-read-the-op-one-post-every-three-days/page-134

Then post a link here. If you host these regularly you can always post here when a new bundle releases and let people know you are hosting and they can PM you.

and yet more than 1% of the pissants have VR. Trumpcat once again shows that he is anti-PC gamers

I don't think you're reading those graphs right.... that's not a percentage of users that own VR headsets but the percentage of all the VR headsets on any given platform. Less than 1% of people could still own VR headsets, and 4% of those 1% would have ones for the PC.

The 4% market volume still accounts for 31% of value shares for VR?

PC MASTER RACE MO MONEY MO REALITY  :twoguns:  :twoguns:  :twoguns:

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 【v】【i】【v】【e】 【l】【i】【f】【e】 ♥

I actually somewhat like the bundle released today.
I'm still making IndieGala great again. Everyone says so.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #21

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

I'm still making IndieGala great again. Everyone says so.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #21

Hey. There's a Foxhack game in there.

ur great miracle? lol I thought it was HillaryBiatch's miracle to lose so badly to you on the most winnable election in the U.S. history :whistle2:
WRONG! Obviously, it was my miracle. I'm the best at miracles, everyone knows it, and I'm cat president and you're not so I'm right.

The Indie Innovation Bundle

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

I've worked tremendously, tremendously hard all week to bring you this bundle, making IndieGala even greater again, so don't complain if you don't like it. Just suck it up and act like you like it and I'm doing a tremendous, tremendous job like my supporters have to do so that they don't look like idiots for voting for me. #MIGEGA

The Friday Special Bundle #49

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Glass Masquerade looks decent, ComixPlay has a cool concept, and Castle of no Escape 2 might be ok as well. Rest look like garbage though. Blue Estate was bundled before. Zombie Playground was free on alienware and got abandoned by the dev really early into development. AFAIK the dev still posts and pretends they do work on the game, but there's no real content.

Glass Masquerade looks decent, ComixPlay has a cool concept, and Castle of no Escape 2 might be ok as well. Rest look like garbage though. Blue Estate was bundled before. Zombie Playground was free on alienware and got abandoned by the dev really early into development. AFAIK the dev still posts and pretends they do work on the game, but there's no real content.
Fine, you talked me into it.

While an entirely repeated bundle, this new one by IG is all Bandai Namco, odd to see.

https://www.indiegala.com/littlenightmares

Nothing really grabbing unless you missed prior Bandai HBs.
The Little Nightmares Bundle

$4.99 or more and get these Steam games too:
$24.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games plus
the recently released title Little Nightmares and a 50% EXTRA DISCOUNT for Dark Souls III!:

I'm not sure what the point of that 50% off coupon for DSIII is because as far as I can see DSIII is 50% off on IndieGala anyway.

The Little Nightmares Bundle

$4.99 or more and get these Steam games too:
$24.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games plus
the recently released title Little Nightmares and a 50% EXTRA DISCOUNT for Dark Souls III!:

I'm not sure what the point of that 50% off coupon for DSIII is because as far as I can see DSIII is 50% off on IndieGala anyway.
I believe the coupon stacks with any existing discount Mr. President.

I believe the coupon stacks with any existing discount Mr. President.
Ahh. Who knew IndieGala coupons could be so complicated?

New bundle, if you like it then it's because of me. If you don't then it's ObamaDog's fault.

The Black Shell Media 2 Bundle

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 14 STEAM GAMES:

Hump dayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D/ 

Oh wait ... MelaniaCat is still at our TrumpCat Tower Penthouse Cat Condo in New York. SAD!  :cry:

The Hump Day Bundle #38

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Introvert Quest on wishlist...some roguelike game, and as a Hispanic I do love my Mexican stereotypes........still an easy HH to request.

I bought requiem a week or two ago from gog's sale. So there you go.
y u do dat. all retroism games get bundled

Anyway, that's a nice Hump Day bundle. PixelJunk games rarely get bundled so this will likely be the only chance to get it for a long time if you have any interest in it.

I definitely recommend today's Hump Day bundle. I played through PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate on PS4, and it is a very well done action/puzzle game.

This bundle has cats with lasers. SOLD! I think I'll put them on the wall. Tremendous.

The Indie Gravity Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

This Monday Motivation bundle really isn't motivating me to buy it. Maybe it needs more trading cards, maybe better games, maybe a cheaper price, maybe a side of large fries, maybe a bucket of KFC. I'm not sure, but right now I'm thinking ... SAD!

The Monday Motivation Bundle #22

bread's done
Back