[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Only Hack_me 2 looks alright....easy pass...most of these games look cheap, terrible and will likely be in EA indefinitely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Hack_me 2 looks alright....easy pass...most of these games look cheap, terrible and will likely be in EA indefinitely.
Many, many people are saying hack_me 2 has a game breaking bug. It's terrible, noone knows how to make games with game fixing bugs anymore. I'm bringing those games back. #MGHGFBA

Purrsident TrumpCat here. I didn't see this bundle yesterday because of all the people on my activity feed buying Bayonetta and Vanquish. FAKECAGS! You're all fired. Get your stuff and get out. Anyway, this is a REALCAG's bundle. Full of cheap games that'll be pennies each if you pick up a Happy Hour bundle and sell off the cards. You'll never ever play them, because they're mostly terrible, terrible games. But that's what we do here and you'll like it, because this is TrumpCat making IndieGala great again! #MIGGAPlease

The Spaced Out Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Hi. *pets*
84137575.gif

VR schmee-arr. I don't like wearing those VR goggles. As well as ruining my purrfect, purrfect hair they also make me extremely vulnerable to assassination and revenge crotch grabbing.

The Virtual Reality VII Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

VR schmee-arr. I don't like wearing those VR goggles. As well as ruining my purrfect, purrfect hair they also make me extremely vulnerable to assassination and revenge crotch grabbing.

The Virtual Reality VII Bundle

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Did Comey put this bundle together? Is this the real reason he was fired? I'd be okay with that.

Did Comey put this bundle together? Is this the real reason he was fired? I'd be okay with that.
No, no, no. It's definitely because of his bringing up HillaryCat's emails at such a bad, bad time for her. Probably costing her the purrsidency. I feel so bad for her. So very, very bad.

It's just a coincidence he also put together this bundle. I didn't fire him for the bundle. Definitely not.

Between you and me CheapFox ... yes, yes I did fire him for this bundle ... and for him investigating my ties to Vladimir PurrtinCat

Today's indie bundle looks.....not so hot for me. I think it has RPGMaker game and a VN (likely both bad)....so will think about HH. Most games look very simple though.

Using alternative facts ... this bundle looks hot! It has a RPGMaker game AND a VN (likely both tremendous!) ... so definitely think about a HH. Most games look very unsimple!

The Indiestructible Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

I see you're the one using alternative facts this time. Tremendous!

The Indie Extravaganza Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

All this Russian ties investigation talk is making the country look divided, weak and also badly affecting my abilities to provide good bundles.

Thankfully, I don't think I can be impeached on a weekend while I'm playing golf at Mar-a-gato. TFIF!

The Friday Special Bundle #50

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Taco truck game was designed by a kid I think...remember reading an interview or something. Easy HH.

Best review of this game:

Hi! My name's Sasha Zenko. I'm from Belarus.
I am making hardcore letsplay videos handsfree (using only my chin).
I have a program that allows me to assign keyboard controls to mouse movements.
I play your game. It's very good. I like it.
Watch me playing your game without hands here:
https://youtu.be/-TVvtk1Gh-o

That's obviously the second coming of Donkey Kong Country right?
Wow, it does look like a DKC clone. Which begs the question, with all this retro graphics trending, why don't people make more games like that? It was the best looking game of that era.

Edit:

And claimed. Always a hassle accessing my IG account, but I remember seeing this game before and being curious because of the graphics. Gameplay video was cool, I thought it was a platformer off first glance, but I see it's more of a puzzle game.

Double Edit:

Going through some old IG Greenlight bundles and see some actually got keys added to them:

Mind Dead: ?DWKK-VQ483-JE82I

?= ? Legit ? Quit

Triple Edit:

Wow, that guy also played Super Meat Boy, which is just insane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98EZDk3KC3Y

It's pretty cool too because he has I guess settings saved for the mouse controls that he can tweak on the fly depending on what he needs to do.

3 TD games in the new monday bundle....lots of average to below average looking games. Will likely pass on this unless I feel the need to get some games I may play once and never again. Nothing stood out for me here with only Blasting Agent looking OK. No invincibility frames when hit sounds terrible though.

FAKE NEWS! This is the best bundle that was ever produced. Ever. Period. 1.5 million people have bought it already. It's an amazing bundle. It's tremendous. Everyone knows it. Everyone will love this bundle. Believe me. Everyone.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #23

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Now THAT's a good hump! Is what MelaniaCat says ALL the time, because I'm the obviously the best lover ever. Period. Everyone says so. Believe me.

The Hump Day Bundle #39

Two wishlist games Ty and I believe Discouraged Workers equals an easy HH. I think Wordlase may be on there too....interesting mix of games with only Alien Shooter TD being a repeat for me. 

Two wishlist games Ty and I believe Discouraged Workers equals an easy HH. I think Wordlase may be on there too....interesting mix of games with only Alien Shooter TD being a repeat for me.
Wordlase looks terrible, I love how one of the reviewers that got a free "review" copy calls it a puzzle platformer lol.

Bundle is decent overall though. Outbreak looks kind of like what Resident Evil Outbreak would be if it were in 2D, and has online coop. TY is supposed to be a pretty good remaster of the PS2 game, not bad if you like 3D platformers, and Max got a positive recommendation from Syntax so I'm going to assume it's amazing. Don't let me down Syntax! Have no idea if Discouraged Workers TEEN is any good, but I can't resist VNs.

It's a short VN too...perfect for someone with a huge backlog! I treat those as short stories.....so hopefully it's good and doesn't hit too close to home.

This is the best, the very best, IndieGala bundle there has ever been ... since the last one. Trust me. Everyone knows it, apart from maybe nitrosmob who's going to say it's bad because he's FAKE NEWS. Very FAKE NEWS. Don't listen to him. He doesn't know bundles like I do. I know bundles ok? I'm the best at knowing bundles.

The Indie Revenge Bundle

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Grannies love these games almost as much as they love me. Grannies aren't usually the sharpest knives in the kitchen though are they? Let's be honest here.

The Artifex Mundi Bundle

Cossacks are Russian right? Ok, checked it on the googler and yes cossacks are Russian. This is the best, very best bundle. Everyone should buy it. Bigly.

The Cossacks Bundle

$1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 8 TITLES in the Cossacks Bundle:

Trumpcat will agree with me but the IG Indie Quest bundle is an amazing value and the best bundle running until the next IG bundle is out. So many unbundled games, and so many cards....they're practically giving the bundle away! Seriously though a game or two I'd play equal a HH.

Another VR bundle, for those that like looking like an idiot and being laughed at by everyone else in the room.

The Virtual Reality VIII Bundle

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Now this is the kind of bundle that makes it worth over 30 million people losing healthcare for! #MIGGA

The Monday Motivation Bundle #24

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Bundle looks reasonable enough for HH price, but how did that NGHTMN game get 2300+ all-time peak players according to SteamCharts?

bread's done
Back