[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

If you don't have Blackguards 2 then tier 2 is a great deal. I haven't played it yet but I finished Blackguards, which was great. Bigly.

Not impressed with the upper tier having a 67% off coupon for one of the games. SAD!

The Daedalic Colossal Bundle[www.indiegala.com] just went LIVE with 12 smashing Steam games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.99 or more to get these Steam games:
$4.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES + Coupon Code:

Not impressed with the upper tier having a 67% off coupon for one of the games. SAD!
Cat Prez, how did you let IndieGala get away w/ this?

Don't they know who you are and the kind of power you wield?

You need to have a sit-down w/ them, like you did w/ CatPutin.

Last edited by a moderator:
More mass repeats for the Indie Realms Bundle. The main thing is Plague Road is being bundled, which was very popular for people trying to get people to Kickstart the Vita physical version and I believe LRG has their own physical version coming. Guessing it bombed a bit, but honestly the game play always looked like something I could get a similar experience from like Grotesque Tactics (which I liked even with being a simple turn based strategy game). Maybe a HH bundle, but not sure yet.

the only good thing about that bundle is Plague Road which I like the art direction.

Steam review indicated that the game is half-baked and got pushed out for release too soon.  Now it's on bundle for just a couple weeks post-release.  I will wait for the next bundle.

I only have two of these.

That's what she said!

...and then I grabbed her by the pussy.

The Indie Realms Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Speaking of HH, anyone hear from Detruire lately? He had sent a message a few weeks ago that he was too busy to send out bundles, but was still buying them. Perfectly fine with me, as I rarely get around to playing anything anyway. I feel bad if he's continuing to buy things, but I haven't sent him any money in a while. I've sent a couple messages, but hadn't heard back. Anyone in more regular contact with him know if he's doing alright? He's normally really responsive so just wanted to make sure he was doing ok.

Speaking of HH, anyone hear from Detruire lately? He had sent a message a few weeks ago that he was too busy to send out bundles, but was still buying them. Perfectly fine with me, as I rarely get around to playing anything anyway. I feel bad if he's continuing to buy things, but I haven't sent him any money in a while. I've sent a couple messages, but hadn't heard back. Anyone in more regular contact with him know if he's doing alright? He's normally really responsive so just wanted to make sure he was doing ok.
I think he cleared out his backlog from that time,maybe he missed you? I've still been requesting bundles from him, he got back to me a couple of days ago.

I reserved a bundle from him like almost a month ago and he confirmed the reservation, but I never heard from him since. Sent him a PM since that bundle isn't even live on IG anymore so we'll see. Not a huge deal if I missed out on it.

Another virtual reality bundle and another skip.
The Virtual Reality X Bundle

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 VR STEAM GAMES:

Some of the games that look most interesting in the new Monday are ones I already have from other bundles. I don't think I'll go out of my way to get it, but if my HH subscription is still valid, I'm not opposed to getting the rest of the games.

Sorry. Had a busy day yesterday. Who knew Russian collusion cover ups could be so complicated?

The Monday Motivation Bundle #27

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

The Postal Party Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Thank God it's Friday! I can't get prosecuted on a weekend right guys? Guys? Spicey? Where'd SpiceyCat go? He was here a minute ago.

The Friday Special Bundle #53

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

New anime styled bundlke with a bunch of games with ladies with tig of bitties. I think I bought the Mahjong ones during a Steam sale and the trading card prices were decent (will likely crash after this bundle). Not really sure I want the 3-4 games i'm missing, but these look ultra average at best.

How's the actual mahjong in the mahjong game, assuming you've tried it? I've been sorta meaning to learn how to play, so tig animu bitties might be a decent excuse.

Not sure I only played the mahjong one where you match the tiles. I've heard it's OK enough, but I don't know the real Mahjong rules well enough.

A Mahjong game where you had to match tig bitties would actually be a yuge seller. If I wasn't Cat President I'd put my name on it, because it probably isn't very presidential to be associated with that right now.

HAHAHA!!!! Just kidding. Of course I'll put my name on it, I'll call it Trump Girl Bump Mahjong. It'll sell millions. Believe me.

IG finally posted this on Steam so I can cut and paste it and pretend I did a bunch of work. #MAGA

Notice they're pulling the coupon crap again. The last item isn't Forward to the Sky, it's a coupon for 75% off.

The Sticky Rice Anime Bundle

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 8 STEAM GAMES:

Yeah, there's a few games that look interesting in the new hump. When did IG change their website? It's pretty obnoxious now have to scroll through all the games in the bundle instead of just clicking on each on a single page.

It started this week I think. I kind of liked there site before as it was easy to see the bundle games and such. The store had a terrible interface, but everything else was alright.

Indie Show bundle looks weaker than the usual bundle. Most of the unbundled games are EA or look very simple. Death By Game Show is likely the best thing in the bundle and was bundled before. A big pass.

So...not much of a Show, eh?
giphy.gif

The Indie Show Bundle

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Pretty bad looking Monday Motivation bundle. Quite a few low MSRP not so interesting looking games. Lupus in Fabula looks maybe OK, but that's about it so a pass.

nitrosmob is FAKE NEWS! Have you thought about applying at CNN? They'd love you there.

Pretty tremendous looking Monday Motivation bundle. Quite a few incredibly high MSRP not so uninteresting looking games. Lupus in Fabula looks maybe tremendously OK, but that's about NOT it so NOT a pass.

That's what MoochCat told me about this tremendous, really great bundle anyway and he'd know because he's really, really great. The very best. I don't know why I didn't hire him earlier, he's a tremendous, tremendous judge of character.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #28

$2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Ok, I had to fire MoochCat. It turns out this bundle is terrible. It's a disaster. He's gone. I never liked him anyway. He's a terrible judge of character.

bread's done
Back