[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

You throw a wrestling gif at MysterD, and doggone it, it may take him a week, but he'll have a witty comeback.
58855ddb9da0f1eb91a751151b3fc744--fight-for-belts.jpg

Passing on new Twinkly Twelve IG bundle. Here is blurb of why for each game:

Miner Meltdown 50% off coupon - It's a coupon! Bundle the game!

TAP TOUCH RUN - Looks like a simple and short runner game.

Died of Fear - Someone's first Unity project with collecting garbage from the air. Too basic looking.

Dream Stone - 3D puzzle dream game. Looks alright actually. Supposedly not too long, but fun for what it is.

Crimson Earth - Ultra basic and somewhat ugly looking zombie horde shooter. Yeah we don't have a million of those already.

Never Ending Night - 2D platformer. Looks pretty nice graphically and has exploring so maybe a metroidvania? I would try it out.

Survival Tycoon - OK looking simulator. Supposedly lacks content but I would try it. Does look super repetitive and a little dirty from the video.

GooCubelets: Color Blocking - The previous games were given away for free at one time. Kind of boring looking and looks similar to it's predecessors. Looks like it may have more cubes to control at once.

GooCubelets: RGB - See above but this looks cleaner then the previous one mentioned.

Ra² - Some interesting looking physics puzzle game. Supposedly is actually pretty decent and addictive. It does look hard but I'd probably play it.

Urban War Defense - 3D Tower defense. Looks a bit clunky from the video and of course we don't have enough tower defense games. Also in EA which is usually a thumbs down for me.

A Goo Adventure - Looks like a combination platformer and puzzle solver with your mouse clicking object to interact with them by clicking and dragging. Looks alright honestly though very simple.

Exocomets - Looks like a simple game with comets going all over and you try to avoid them with your ship and it gets bigger....that's about it.

Overall if there where some stronger games I would maybe get this, but I really don't want more Goocubelets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knew threatening another nation with nuclear weapons would be so complicated?

The Twinkly Twelve Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Man, even IndieGala can't save us today?

Looks like I might have to...dig into my insanely huge backlog. Ugh.

Thoughts on Friday Special 54 bundle:

$1 Tier

Hard Man - Bad looking hard platformer that isn't a platformer and instead some weird click and drag game.

Eldritch Hunter - Basic but maybe okay looking platformer/shooter game. Supposedly only mouse and keyboard so that's a minus.

Boom-Bahh - Simple looking puzzle platformer where you click on bombs and try to get some green blob into a pipe.

$3.49 Tier

Block Survival: Legend of the Lost Islands - Looks like a pretty neat voxel crafting/shooter single player game. First game I would want from bundle.

Stellar Interface - Rogue lite space shooter game. Looks pretty neat honestly. 2nd game would play.

Novus Inceptio - Early access crafting survival game. I haven't heard that before. People on CAG eat that up, but these games are not for me.

Reflecting Fate - Some horror adventure game. Looks interesting enough for me to play. 3rd game would play.

Psebay - One of those scrolling games where you're in a motorcycle like the Trials games. Looks alright enough with nice graphics. 4th game would play.

The Slimeking's Tower - This is likely the highlight of the bundle. Pretty neat and very new early access rogue game. Scares me a bit that it was bundled early. I will buy the bundle just based on this. 5th game would play.

Obscure - Challenge Your Mind - Early access puzzle action platformer. No idea what to think of this. Looks alright but supposedly has bad optimization. Would play eventually. 6th game I would play.

Overall a better than average bundle that I will buy mainly for The Slimeking's Tower as I saw impressions and it looks fun.

His last post was in late July I think. That's about the last time I got a message about the subscription, too. He said he was swamped with work stuff, but was still buying bundles and was hoping to send them out within a week. Haven't heard from him since then, but he's always come through in the past, so I have no reason to doubt he won't be back some day.

The Friday Special Bundle #54

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Monday Motivation 29 aka blehhhhhh bundle 29 thoughts:

I'll summarize by saying I think there are quite a few unbundled games in this bundle, but they look like trash.

Nasway - Some horrible looking one screen horde mode game with voxel graphics. Bland as can be.

Lunaform - A puzzle game that looks a bit strange, as you catch falling stars in their correct color. Looks bland also, but could be alright.

Panda Love - Another bland looking platformer where you collect coins to try to reach your lovely pink panda.

Deadly Sky - An endless shooter where you scroll right. This one looks alright actually kind of reminding me of that old game Steel Empire. I wonder why most of the screen is taken up by an ugly view of your pilot.

Elmian Warrior - Looks like a Zelda type game mixed with something like Gauntlet. It also looks a bit bland, but this one could be fun as you gather treasure and such. Likely my first play from the bundle.

Sphere Frustration - An arena based rolling around collecting game. Very bland looking graphics and looks pretty boring from the video game play.

Shn!p - Pretty interesting looking puzzle game where you select a color and it explodes the surrounding colors like fireworks. I think it blows different colors to the side to create puzzles. I would play this.

Zotrix - Solar Division - A tower defense game in spaceeeeeeeeee. It looks pretty bad and boring as all heck.

Chromatic - A really pretty looking game where you are a sphere with rainbow colors and shoot away stuff. Looks like it could be fun. Would play this.

Flow:The Sliding - Do you like relaxing games? That is the whole game description and it looks a bland game about going along a line and avoiding obstacles in an endless runner sort of game.

Prisoner - Another bland looking platformer where you are escaping and try not to die on obstacles.

Survival is Not Enough - A terrible looking open world survival and crafting game. It's not early access at least, but it looks like it's easily the worst game in the bundle. The video even looks super slow in game play.

Overall some games I would try, but nothing amazing looking. Big pass from nitro!

PresidentCat...you need to get the word out about these bundles before nitro-smob shoots them down with his fake news!!!!!!

IG Bundle Hump Day 43 Impressions:

$1 Tier

Conjuntalia - An early access adventure game with some blob person exploring some very blocky looking ruins. Eh...looks unpolished.

Duo - A single player puzzle game where 2 pieces are moved at the same time and you want them to meet each other. Looks alright thought a bit simple. 1st play of the bundle.

Alien Splatter Redux - A contra look-a-like. That's enough for me to try it and it looks pretty fun. 2nd play of bundle.

$3.49 Tier

Atomic 79 - Shoot skeletons and get gold in an FPS game some reviewer compared to Devil Daggers. Honestly this looks better graphically (Devil Daggers looks ugly) and has some upgrades, so it might be worth trying. 3rd play of bundle.

The Keep - A first person dungeon crawler where you slash out with your mouse I think and draw spells and such. Looks pretty unique and I like old school dungeon crawlers. 4th play of bundle.

Space Fuss - A Hobo is Space defending himself in a kind of 1 plane tower defense game. Umm...I played a flash game similar to this before...OK but gets boring quickly.

Shadow Bug - You're a killer bug with a sword in something inspired by something like Dustforce. It looks nice enough, though simple. 5th play of bundle.

Missile Cards - Somewhat similar to that old game missile defense except you have cards that attack the stuff coming to your base. It looks pretty nice and fun. 6th play of bundle.

I'm Titanium - You go around flying in a spaceship upgrading your base and ship. It looks pretty bland and boring.

Earth Space Colonies - Super ambitious looking space game where you build up colonies and defend them. Looks like a worthy try though people complain it's too complicated for its own good.

Tangrams Deluxe - This one is based on an old chinese game where you have pieces and want to make some type of picture. I had a set of this as a kid, and it actually can get challenging. Annoying music in trailer, but this one was actually on my list to want to play some day. 7th play of bundle.

A more expensive bundle overall, but a good set of indie games too it seems. Very few repeats so this is an easy buy for myself. Nitro approved!

IG Indie Fever Bundle Impressions:

Link to Bundle

$1 tier

Laseronium: Over The Line - Super, super basic looking puzzle game where you move around blocks that reflect the laser trying to hit a final spot. Looks bland.

Mad Muzzles - Another basic looking game, though this a match 3 game, which looks like it has a theme of animals vs people. Not much to these type of games.

A Long Road Home - RPGMaker adventure game where you and your family are attacked by cultists on your way home or something like that and has some puzzles. It has very few reviews, but seems positive enough. 1st play of bundle.

$2.49 tier

The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera - Think this is another adventure game where you play a kid who gets bullied and gets his revenge. Very simple graphics, design and overall a simple looking game. I'd try it at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Golden Fever - Very basic looking platformer game where you go and collect stars or something. These are a dime a dozen on Steam.

Mr Rabbit's Alphabet Forest Adventure - Edutainment game with somewhat simple 3D graphics where you guide some rabbit around a maze for some reason. It also has where you can draw letters. I'm too old for these, but even then this doesn't look great.

Slap the Fly - In this one you have a 3D environment where you either play a human try to get some insects or animals or something. You can also play the insects, rats, etc....to not get taken out by the humans. I have this one already, but it looks like a decent enough re bundle. 3rd play from bundle.

Runaway Train - This game looks like an arcade action game crossed with a puzzle game where you have a runaway train and need to lay tracks for it trying to reach all cities. Each track laid down makes the train go faster and faster. Looks OK, but not my type of puzzle game.

Solitaire - Cat Pirate Portrait - It's a super basic version of solitaire with a cat pirate picture in the background. The game just looks blah. It almost looks like something i'd find on windows 95 or something.

Airon Ball - Classic game where you roll a ball around to reach a goal with some physics. Supposedly the physics in the game are pretty horrible as well.

Spider Wars - An early access game where you play as a spider and supposedly have technology and weapons on your side. It looks a bit rough, and supposedly is mainly a multiplayer game. I'd maybe try it if it was not EA, but nope for sure.

VThree - Another early access game, but this one is a 3D platform hopping game made for speed running. The problem is that it's pretty broken and seems to crash a lot....yeah fix your optimization and bugs.

Easy pass for me, though I would try out the adventure games from the bundle. Nitro pass! 

IG Indie Fever Bundle Impressions:

Link to Bundle

$1 tier

Laseronium: Over The Line - Super, super basic looking puzzle game where you move around blocks that reflect the laser trying to hit a final spot. Looks bland.

Mad Muzzles - Another basic looking game, though this a match 3 game, which looks like it has a theme of animals vs people. Not much to these type of games.

A Long Road Home - RPGMaker adventure game where you and your family are attacked by cultists on your way home or something like that and has some puzzles. It has very few reviews, but seems positive enough. 1st play of bundle.

$2.49 tier

The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera - Think this is another adventure game where you play a kid who gets bullied and gets his revenge. Very simple graphics, design and overall a simple looking game. I'd try it at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Golden Fever - Very basic looking platformer game where you go and collect stars or something. These are a dime a dozen on Steam.

Mr Rabbit's Alphabet Forest Adventure - Edutainment game with somewhat simple 3D graphics where you guide some rabbit around a maze for some reason. It also has where you can draw letters. I'm too old for these, but even then this doesn't look great.

Slap the Fly - In this one you have a 3D environment where you either play a human try to get some insects or animals or something. You can also play the insects, rats, etc....to not get taken out by the humans. I have this one already, but it looks like a decent enough re bundle. 3rd play from bundle.

Runaway Train - This game looks like an arcade action game crossed with a puzzle game where you have a runaway train and need to lay tracks for it trying to reach all cities. Each track laid down makes the train go faster and faster. Looks OK, but not my type of puzzle game.

Solitaire - Cat Pirate Portrait - It's a super basic version of solitaire with a cat pirate picture in the background. The game just looks blah. It almost looks like something i'd find on windows 95 or something.

Airon Ball - Classic game where you roll a ball around to reach a goal with some physics. Supposedly the physics in the game are pretty horrible as well.

Spider Wars - An early access game where you play as a spider and supposedly have technology and weapons on your side. It looks a bit rough, and supposedly is mainly a multiplayer game. I'd maybe try it if it was not EA, but nope for sure.

VThree - Another early access game, but this one is a 3D platform hopping game made for speed running. The problem is that it's pretty broken and seems to crash a lot....yeah fix your optimization and bugs.

Easy pass for me, though I would try out the adventure games from the bundle. Nitro pass!
Tremendous! You're hired! You can take BannonCat's office!

Hopefully these impressions help someone. They are just me looking at the Steam page and watching the trailers and maybe reading a review or two. I mainly do them to help me decide if I want to buy a bundle....plus I like typing stuff about all the poop in these bundles.

The Shaman Games Studio Bundle just spiced up your week with 12 magically fun Steam games!

Fall of the New Age Premium Edition
Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Robin's Island Adventure

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Spirit of the Ancient Forest
Farmington Tales
Silver Tale
Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition
Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition
Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger
Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition

Honestly not excited at all for this with mass repeats and casual games galore. No commentary on these, but I only get Bundlestars casual bundles and most of these have been bundled.

IG Hefty Indie Bundle Impressions:

$1 or more:

Starving - Really simple puzzle zombie game where you move and you stop when you hit an object and your objective is to eat brains that are lying on the floor. It looks simple but I would play it. 1st play of bundle.

Western FPS - It's a slightly generic looking Wolf 3D like western fps. Eh.....looks OK and would play it. 2nd play of bundle.

Army Craft - A defense game where you are a turret I think and shoot some army stuff. Very basic looking.

$2.89 or more:

Insane Road - Some weird 2.5D shooter with some voxel graphics where you drive a vehicle and shoot things. Looks pretty blah honestly, and I'm not a huge fan of voxel graphics.

Heavily Armed - Some FPS game set in the future. Looks really rough and supposedly runs badly.

Proviant - Some ant colony survival game thing. It guides you along hinting what you should do, but supposedly is hard to follow. Looks unique but flawed.

Hexagon Defense - Somewhat weird looking Hexagon tower defense game. Supposedly gets hard as some enemies come from the sides and are hard to build against. Looks OK...not ugly at least.

Mission: Escape From the Island - Looks like a very bland FPS escape game where you are on an island, get guns and escape!

Glasswinged Ascension - Some cyberpunk side scrolling stealth game that looks neat, but has no controller support and supposedly slippery controls. Still looks interesting enough to try. 3rd play of bundle.

Forgotten Faces - This game is a 3D one where you play a girl who has a disease where she can't see people's faces. Supposedly has an interesting idea, but is poorly executed. It does look bland, but i'd try it. 4th play of bundle.

SINISTRY SILINIUM - A psychological thriller early access game packed with action, stealth and puzzles. Looks ambitious but likely doesn't reach them. Still would try it. 5th play of bundle.

Virus Z - Some game where you go around and shoot some zombies kind of Robotron style. It looks OK at best, though very basic. I would still try it. 6th play of bundle.

So yeah....a lot of games I would try for curiosity sake, but honestly don't look great. It's a low value bundle, but it doesn't have repeats. I'm pretty unsure of this one, but honestly some of the stuff looks fun in a way. nitro passes likely. 

Another just copy/paste....don't want VR bundles.

The Virtual Reality XII Bundle just went LIVE with 10 SUPER Steam VR games! (Total MSRP $99)

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Distant Nightmare - Virtual reality
Wacky Wings VR
Henry The Hamster Handler (Cards)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!

Run Of Mydan
Saga of the Void: Admirals
Balloon Chair Death Match
Castle Wars VR
Wasps!
God Of Arrows VR
Pixel Arcade (Cards)

I'm going to start doing it like these than the impressions afterwards for the TL:DR people out there. 

Sorry, not me.

I only watch CNN and usually with popcorn to hear them rage and moan whenever TrumpCat did something outrageous  :whistle2:

The Monday Motivation Bundle #30 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (2 with Trading Cards)!

Neon Hardcore (Cards)
Escape From Space Shredder
ClickRaid (Early Access)

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 1 
Mint
Tank Destroyer (Cards)
The Dungeon Power
Timbertales (Early Access)
Dog Theatre (Early Access)
Sokoban Land DX
Fable Rush
Dead Drop

My thoughts on all games:

Neon Hardcore - One of those annoying games where you move around an object avoiding traps to reach an exit that is hardcore difficult. Looks very bland and basic. Pass.

Escape From Space Shredder - Not a turtles game haha. Looks like another hardcore game where you rotate the screen to platform and is also basic looking. Pass.

Clickraid - A clicker game and the game looks like something from the Windows 95 era. Super basic, but could be fun for some. Another pass.

Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 1 - A quirky looking adventure game, done in an RPG mode, being compared to Monkey Island. It looks alright honestly and I'd play it. First play.

Mint -  A probably short platform game about an alien trying to find an escaped convict. Supposedly gets repetitive and is easy. Would play though. 2nd play.

Tank Destroyer - An alright looking tank shooting game, which has been done many times before. You go around shooting tanks in a little arena. It looks playable but boring.

The Dungeon Power - A 3D platformer running game of sorts going through a dungeon and trying to get to the exit door I believe. Looks OK, but the gameplay videos looked dark and not too fun.

Timbertales - A turn based strategy game with animals fighting each other. It looks somewhat unique at least. I would play it and hope it releases someday. 3rd play.

Dog Theatre - An endless runner where you play as a dog with pixel graphics. Looks very boring...and i'm getting tired of seeing endless runners.

Sokoban Land DX - A game played with 2 characters pushing around boxes and getting them on switches to go to the next screen. Bleh.

Fable Rush - A match 3 game that looks alright. Looks pretty basic, but supposedly has a fun story and daily challenges. I don't really play these games anymore though.

Dead Drop - A 2 player couch game where one player trys to blend in with the AI and the other player plays a sniper trying to shoot them. It looks OK honestly but i'd never play it.

Pretty much only one i'd really want to play (adventure game) so this is a likely pass for me.

The Indie Light Bundle just lit up your week with 13 sparkly fun Steam games (3 w/ Trading Cards)!

Ballway
Gulu
Fruit Sudoku?? + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Akin Vol 2
Fairyland: Manuscript
The Moon Night + Trading Cards
ISEE + Trading Cards
Pilam Sky
Galaxy Annihilation
Plexus 
ConcPerfect 2017
Gnome Light 
Virus Crashers

Impressions:

Ballway - Very simple looking puzzle game where you bomb something and have a little bit fall on the win part. Yeah it looks like someone's first game.

Gulu - Another puzzle game where you move around some squares and make a picture. Looks pretty bad as well.

Fruit Sudoku?? - Another puzzle game where it's just a simple looking Sudoku game, except it's with fruits instead. Looks pretty bad.

Akin Vol. 2 - Another puzzle game where you draw a line and try to make all the colors the same. Very simple and eh....

Fairyland: Manuscript - A weird looking RPG or strategy game or something. I would maybe try it but the video doesn't convey anything special and supposedly is weird to play. I'd try it...so 1st play of bundle.

The Moon Night - A really simple looking space shooter. It looks pretty janky...not going to lie.

ISEE - An early access puzzle game where you're a dot and go really fast and try to get ying yang symbols or something. Another meh.

Pilam Sky - Yet another early access puzzle game. This one has a steampunk vibe where you pilot a zeppelin and carry pieces of a tower over while physics are making it shake and such. It looks kind of fun honestly. 2nd play of bundle.

Galaxy Annihilation - A top down space shooter....oh another one for the bundle! This one looks  a bit cleaner but still basic as heck.

Plexus - Another top down shooter where this one has RPG elements and puzzle elements and shooting stuff. I think it has some puzzle elements with some physics puzzles as well. It's hard to judge from the video. I'd try it....so 3rd play of bundle.

ConcPerfect 2017 - A 3D platformer where you try to get to the finish line as quickly as possible. You can store up to 3 "conc nades" to get a boost. It looks OK for the most part but nothing special. 4th play of bundle.

Gnome Light - Another 3D platformer but this one has more adventuring where you're a gnome and cast magic and shoot stuff. It looks pretty bland.

Virus Crashers - As someone put in a review, it's Joust meets Bubble Bobble. It's old school looking and looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

This is easily one of the weakest Indiegala bundles in a while. Only Virus Crashers would be something I really, really want to play. Very easy pass.

Looks alright

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #55[www.indiegala.com], just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (2 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions of Friday Special 55 IG Bundle:

Battlegun - Very bland looking only only cheap MSRP online shooter. I can guarantee the community is dead or maybe was never there....but can do LAN I think. Still looks pretty bad.

BALLOON Saga - First of all this is a lot less bland than the previous game, but is again another likely dead online only multiplayer game. It looks kind of fun though honestly. Simple but fun. It would make a nice bro night game I think.

IsoBoom - A puzzle game where you're a little guy and there is boxes and you throw bombs. It looks okay enough. Not bad...maybe not great, but i'd try it. 1st play of bundle.

Squish and the Corrupted Crystal - A pretty so-so looking game where you play as a blob and collect things along the way, and has okay speed. Eh....

Autumn Night 3D Shooter - It's a FPS inspired by older FPS. The stave thing in the trailer looks like the one from Hexen but these graphics don't have the oomph of that game. Looks very boring.

Into the Belly of the Beast - This game actually looks pretty neat. You play a sea worm named Sploosh (gross!) and try to enter some creature to save your kids or something. It's a type of shooter it looks like. 2nd play of bundle.

Vanilla Bagel: The Roguelike - A very simple and basic looking rogue-like game. I do enjoy playing these, though this one sounds like it wasn't cooked enough. Supposedly magic doesn't work well or is super basic. I would still try it though. 3rd play of bundle.

Brick Battalion - A Tetris type game where you can play single player with bots or play it online with up to 8 people. I think the twist is that when you get matches you can attack others. Not really sure how that works. Looks OK, but eh...

Equalizer - This is a 3D platform hopping game and electronic music plays during it. Another so-so looking game, but eh I really don't like these games.

Domain Defense - A tower defense game that has co-op. Supposedly it has some extra stuff that makes it more awesome. Still looks pretty bland to me, but I'll always play a TD game. 4th play of bundle.

I don't see how they think this bundle is worth $3.49 at it's introductory price. That's usually set for bundles with better looking games. It needs a dollar knocked off that introductory price, cause this bundle is a bunch of not so great looking games. Easy pass.

The Hump Day Bundle #44 just went LIVE with 12 smashing Steam games (7 with Trading Cards)!

ElectricScribe (STEAM) + Trading Cards
15 Defense (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Lost Bros (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Halloween Mysteries (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening (STEAM) 
Deep Fear (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Parallyzed (STEAM) + Trading Cards
VCB: Why City - The Ballad Of Drunk Khovansky (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Band of Outlaws (STEAM) 
Lords of War (STEAM) 
Phrase Shift (STEAM) 
Youtubers Clicker (STEAM)

Impressions:

ElectricScribe- Super simple looking puzzle game where you make connections from the start to the end in an electricity grid. Very bland looking.

15 Defense - A weird looking kind of defense puzzle game. It kind of looks like a match 3, but you click and drag starfish and move around an animal to defend against the sharks or something.

Lost Bros - This kind of looks like a super pixelated 3 Vikings type games. It has puzzles and platforming. Looks OK enough. 1st play play of bundle.

Halloween Mysteries - This one is actually a 3D kind of action adventure type game where you play a wizard and shoot things. It looks OK, but not too deep.

Dragon's Dungeon: Awakening - This one is supposedly a pretty simple rogue like game. The graphics look alright and the game play could be fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Deep Fear - The game video for this doesn't match the actual gameplay. It pretty much has a girl swimming and sharks around her and that's it according to most reviews. Lame.....

Parallyzed - Misspelling for the title is never a good thing. The game looks like an OK endless runner where you constantly switch the sisters to dodge obstacles. Looks good enough. 3rd play of bundle.

VCB: Why City - The Ballad Of Drunk Khovansky - An early access parody open world game trying to be like Vice City. Looks like poop.

Band of Outlaws - This one is a short 2D platformer where you play Robin Hood and his Merry Men. This one looks ok in the game play where you go get money and knock out people. 4th play of bundle.

Lords of War - A single player and online RTS/TCG hybrid that is in early access. It sounds like it could be fun, but only has one review. I'd try it though. 5th play of bundle.

Phrase Shift - This is a word puzzle game where you move around letters to make phrases. It actually looks pretty fun. 6th play of bundle.

Youtubers Clicker - This is a clicker game where you have a company and want to get a bunch of Youtubers to join it. I don't really like these games, and this one looks pretty bad.

Overall half played....not the best....not the worst bundle. I will probably get it.

The Indie Hooligans Bundle just lit up your weekend with 13 mischievously fun Steam games (5 w/ Trading Cards)!

Hooligan Vasja: Christmas + Trading Cards
Ezy
The Exorcist

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Hooligan Vasja: Halloween + Trading Cards
Catacombs 1: Demon War
Distorted Reality
The Slug + Trading Cards
The Brave Mouse + Trading Cards
Watergate Xtreme
German Fortress 3D
Brave Path
SUDOKU.
Hover Havoc + Trading Cards

Impressions:

Hooligan Vasja: Christmas - This looks super basic. You basically move left and right of a pipe and click on windows to shoot presents. Pass.

Ezy - A hardcore simple looking platformer. You play some dragon looking thing and jump and try to avoid obstacles to get to the next screen. Supposedly can finish it in about 30 minutes. 1st play of bundle.

The Exorcist - Early access RPG game where you play an exorcist priest it looks like. Supposedly it's super buggy right now though. RPGMaker games are a must for me though. 2nd play of bundle.

Hooligan Vasja: Halloween - Same exact game as the Christmas one except you shoot at Witches and Vampires and a big pumpkin. Pass.

Catacombs 1: Demon War - Another RPGMaker game about slaying beasts I believe. Supposedly is short, but i'll always try an RPGMaker game. 3rd play of bundle.

Distorted Reality - This one is a first person survival game where you are for some reason in a hospital. Supposedly the game is broken as heck, and doesn't have monsters and is hard to track progress. Pass.

The Slug - Basic looking 2D platform game where you are a slug collecting all the mucus on a level and then exiting the level through a door. Looks pretty lame.

The Brave Mouse - This is exactly like the slug but you swap the slug for a mouse and the mucus for cheese. Bleh.

Watergate Xtreme - Terrible spelling aside (not the 90s anymore) this looks like a kind of Bomberman game where you control a person and a remote controlled bomb at the same time. Has multiplayer and local multiplayer. Looks aight. 4th play of bundle.

German Fortress 3D - This one is an FPS Wolfenstein 3d ripoff but it looks  a lot worse. Rip off of the highest xtreme!

Brave Path - This is a very basic looking turn-based roguelike game. Seems like something i'd try at least, since I like those type of games. 5th play of bundle.

Sudoku. - Sudoku. is a generic looking sudoku game. That's all I can say. I'd play it I guess. 6th play of bundle.

Hover Havoc - Here is a 3D single or local multiplayer bumpy buggy arena type game. It looks so-so I guess.

So about half of this stuff is a play and 2 of the games are copy pastes of another game in the bundle. I'd likely pass, but it's not super expensive either. 50/50 on it for sure....but what's a play is not super strong.

Sorry about not getting this out yesterday...just busy.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #31 just went LIVE with 12 adrenaline-pumping indie games (5 with Trading Cards)!

Hell Quest + Trading Cards
GoBlock's Impossible Medley + Trading Cards
Lit the Torch

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Tailwind
Escape 2042 - The Truth Defenders
Bildo
Death is better than Hell + Trading Cards 
Ballistic Attack + Trading Cards
dead_file.exe
Ameline and the Ultimate Burger
My Own Little Planet + Trading Cards
Noise (Early Access)

Impressions:

Hell Quest - This is a game where you run around a building beating up people and shooting guys, so kind of like elevator action. Supposedly the game doesn't run except in Russian and  the game loops after beating it and it's super short. The game play looks OK, but this doesn't look great.

GoBlock's Impossible Medley - This seems like an endless runner game where you're a block and jump spikes and such. I honestly dislike these type of games. Frustrating and not too fun for me.

Lit the Torch - This is a puzzle game where you play an elemental girl or something solving puzzles while going between dimensions. It actually looks really good. I like the graphics and the music in the trailer was nice. 1st play of bundle.

Tailwind - An old school looking game where you're a king I believe who goes out on your boat and tries to take over places. It looks fun though could become repetitive. 2nd play of bundle.

Escape 2042 - The Truth Defenders - This one looks like a stealth/hacking/platform retro looking game. Honestly this looks like fun, but is said to be short. 3rd play of bundle.

Bildo - This is an indie platformer game that looks like a ripoff of that one other indie game where you play a guy in darkness...forget the name. Looks alright enough for a play, but nothing special. 4th play of bundle.

Death is Better than Hell - This honestly looks like a terrible action RPG. I don't have much else to say but an easy pass.

Ballistic Attack - Very, very basic looking TD game. Supposedly short and mediocre. I will play any TD game though. 5th play of bundle.

dead_file.exe - This is a pretty weird looking platformer with somewhat MS DOS style graphics and a story. Reviews are mixed on it. 6th play of bundle.

Ameline and the Ultimate Burger - This looks kind of like a Space Invaders type game where you play an archer and shoot things coming down. I think there are some power-ups and such. Looks OK enough though not amazing. 7th play of bundle.

My Own Little Planet - This one is a weird looking platformer where you dodge stuff and supposedly can't attack. Supposedly it looks pretty good but is not well executed. Would still play. 8th play of bundle.

Noise - This is an early access Indie horror game about a continously emitting radio signal and human voices that sometimes come through it. Actually there is an actual radio signal that is similar to this, but doesn't have voices except for once I think. Could be good...maybe not. 9th play of bundle.

This actually is an average bundle IMHO with plenty of playable games. I may get this, but it costs on the higher side too. Not a lot of amazing games, but you could do worse.

bread's done
Back