[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I'm slightly disgusted that anyone (who doesn't intend to take advantage of Happy Hours themself) buys direct from IG. IG bundles aren't worth that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are Fox games the new Zombie games?
Those games look like straight up

photo-thumb-49842.png

My ignore list is not some exclusive club, about half of the regular posters are on it. I would have abandoned this wretched hive of dumb pictures and mom jokes long ago if CAG did not have an ignore function.

Back on topic, what is everyone doing with their GalaGold?
I don't think I've bought an IG since before they introduced it, actually.

So, are Fox games the new Zombie games?
It's finally come full circle.

The Virtual Reality XVI Bundle just went LIVE with 9 immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 VR STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Butterfly Moment - You catch butterflies with a net....that's it.

Tengutana - A varied puzzle game. Looks neat. 1st play of bundle.

VR Coaster Extreme - A somewhat ugly coaster riding sim thing. Supposedly not very well made.

Planet Protector VR - Protect the planet vs some aliens. Looks aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Lunar Stone - Origin of Blood - Some first person shooting game that makes it weird to dodge.

Munch VR - A basic game where you play a fish and keep eating fish to get bigger. 3rd play of bundle.

Cliffstone Manor - An escape room game that has plenty of puzzles. 4th play of bundle.

CubeWorks - Matching cubes to score points. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

Hyperide VR - Some asteroid dodging space game. Looks bland.

An OK bundle honestly, but a bit expensive and some questionable games. I likely wouldn't buy except to play the escape room game. Nitro passes

The Monday Motivation Bundle #36 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Orphan's Treasure - Some RPGMaker looking game about a guy torn between 2 souls. I'll always play an RPGMaker game. 1st play of bundle.

Neo Angle - Retro inspired puzzle game that has neat graphics. On my wishlist and is a play. 2nd play of bundle.

Expelled - A platformer game of a bunny exploring planets. Looks aight. 3rd play of bundle.

Cube Link - A game where you trace the route from one color to the other on a 3D cube. Looks aight. 4th play of bundle.

The Ember Saga: A New Fire - An early access RPGMaker game about a power organization and its secrets. 5th play of bundle.

Viaerium - A relaxing 3D platformer. Looks nice. 6th play of bundle.

Robby's Adventure - Some 2D platformer about some robot guy. Along the way some stuff shoots at you in from the background. 7th play of bundle.

Blue Whale - Some RPGMaker game from my wishlist about a girl playing a dangerous game where she can turn into a whale. 8th play of the bundle.

Cutthroat Gunboat - Local multiplayer boat game. Looks pretty basic and bland.

Sorgina: A Tale of Witches - A simple looking 3D platformer with some puzzles. Worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

Armored Freedom - A board game like turn based strategy robot battling game. Looks pretty fun. 10th play of bundle.

Very good bundle IMHO. A lot of interesting and possibly good games. Nitro approves.

Indie Wanderlust Bundle impressions (sorry for the late going):

meleng - Some weird node connection diagonal line puzzle game. It looks basic but aight. 1st play of bundle.

Lost in the Forest - Garbage looking 2D platformer with farting raccoons. Lame.

Tower of Lust - Some 2D action platformer game thing with unlockable weapons and pics of anime girls and is NSFW. 2nd play of bundle.

Math Combat Challenge - Solving math problems in Space with lasers and I don't know. Looks confusing.

Wanderlust - Weird hallucination walking sim thing. Looks OK. 3rd play of bundle.

Blue Rider - Top down shooter game that was bundled before. Looks good. 4th play of bundle.

The last strategist - Some game where you place soldiers....maybe a 3D tower defense game. Looks very incomplete.

Kolbeinn - Some Knight runner thing with traps and maybe enemies. Looks bland.

BLEAK: Welcome to Glimmer - Some 2D hard platformer game with basic graphics. Looks maybe worth a play. 5th play of bundle.

Totally Mayhem - Really basic looking ripoff of GTA type open world games.

Crimson Earth 2 - Really basic looking over the shoulder shooter game thing. Looks bland but playable. 6th play of bundle.

Honestly this bundle looks a bit low quality other than Blue Rider and Wanderlust. Nitro passes.

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Black Friday Special Bundle , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (2 with Trading Cards) & 50 GalaGold for the looting!

ALL previous bundles are also 50% OFF for ONLY 24 Hours![www.indiegala.com]

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Ashes - Very simple looking but interesting zombie apocalypse survival sim game thing. Looks pretty fun, even though it's supposedly short. 1st play of bundle.

Grand Pskov Story - A weird VN with pretty ugly looking graphics about finding a medicine or something in Russia. 2nd play of bundle.

Bizarre Earthquake - A point and click game game about a guy investigating a bizzare earthquake. It was on my wishlist for a while. 3rd play of bundle.

Dungeon Marathon - An endless runner in a dungeon in a 3/4 view. It looks OK enough, but I hate that viewpoint. 4th play of bundle.

Heckpoint - An early access 2D run and gun game. Looks similar to Broforce but set in the future. It could be good, but i'll wait till it's released. 5th play of bundle.

8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume I - An adventure game collection consisting of “Shadowgate™”, “The Uninvited™” and “Déjà Vu™”. These all look worth playing, and I played Shadowgate in the past, which was decent. 6th play of bundle.

Elder Chaos - A game where you play the old elder gods and try to take over the world. It looks like an OK strategy game. 7th play of bundle.

Unlikely Stickman - Another stick man game where you battle other stickman and hurt certain body parts. It's only single player, but looks OK. 8th play of bundle.

Battle for Orion 2 - This looks like a pretty bare bones space real time game. Looks fun enough though. 9th play of bundle.

Breaking Fast - A racing single/multiplayer game where you play different foods on a 2D plane. I can see this being a good bro night game. 10th play of bundle.

I'm sorry for not getting this out earlier, but this bundle looks pretty good. Nitro approves!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
8-bit Adventure Anthology: Volume I - An adventure game collection consisting of “Shadowgate™”, “The Uninvited™” and “Déjà Vu™”. These all look worth playing, and I played Shadowgate in the past, which was decent. 6th play of bundle.
Oh, man!

So much nostalgia there, from my good old NES days. Absolutely loved Deja Vu. Never finished Shadowgate or Uninvited, but those 2 are also really good. Man, I really missing out on this at $3 on Friday somehow, yet I'm still tempted to buy it just for the $1 more just to play these classics.

All 3 of those NES versions were great, back in the day. Cool to see them get cleaned-up a bit for modern systems w/ controller support, mouse support, Steam Achievements, and stuff of that sort.

The Indie Game Lover Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 9 nifty Steam games (2 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Heavy Destinies - A not so nice looking voxel shooter with an adventure story.

BACK TO THE EGG! - A 3D defense game that is in early access. Reminds me of Dungeon Defenders but a lot rougher.

CRYLINE - A puzzle game where you play a block moving over some stuff avoiding obstacles.

Freedom: A Time to Reckon - A very rough looking game about guerillas invading your village or something.

Grav Grav Gravity - A puzzle game where you manipulate the gravity like VVVVV. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

FallenCore - A 2D platformer starring an android. It looks slow and rough.

StrainZ-1: Elimination - Basic looking twin stick shooter with zombies. Looks decent. 2nd play of bundle.

Cutie Paws - A match 3 game with cute animals.

Aerial Destruction - A game where you are in a helicopter shooting stuff.

Honestly a pretty bad bundle. Very low quality games. Nitro passes!

The Hump Day Bundle #48 just went LIVE with 10 smashing Steam games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

WAR DRONES - Massive multiplayer drone warfare game with 200+ players in the ground and sky. Too bad the game play sounds horrible as there is auto targeting and supposedly the air drone is pretty garbage.

Lines by Nestor Yavorskyy - Super simple connecting lines from a start to end point. Looks OK enough, but nothing special. 1st play of bundle.

Don't Tax Me, Bro! - Endless runner with a bro running from the cops and stuff. Supposedly it's aight. 2nd play of bundle.

Mad Games Tycoon - Rebundled Humble game about running a video game company. Looks pretty good. 3rd play of bundle.

Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim - Viking 3D platformer game that is also rebundled. Looks good otherwise. 4th play of bundle.

Chicago 1930 : The Prohibition - An older Mafia game where you do Mafia things. Looks good enough, but supposedly doesn't play well anymore. 5th play of bundle.

Thing-in-Itself - Interactive short story of the struggles of understanding another human being. Looks interesting and won some awards. 6th play of bundle.

Alien Arena: Warriors Of Mars - Indie FPS game that looks like a Quake Arena type game set in an arena. Supposedly is alright, but i'm pretty sure game servers are empty. 7th play of bundle.

Superflight -  A wing suit game, where you go around procedurally generated canyons. Looks decent enough. 8th play of bundle.

League of Evil - You take on the League of Evil as a super agent and it's a 2D platformer where you can punch some guys as well. Supposedly is pretty hard but aight. 9th play of bundle.

I feel this bundle is a bit overpriced honestly. The games themselves look playable and decent for the most part. I will get it because it's still decent games, and I missed the last bundle with that tycoon game in it. Nitro approves!

The Anime Sugoi Bundle[www.indiegala.com] just went LIVE with a selection of 11 top-notch Anime/Visual Novel Steam games (5 w/ Trading Cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Space Girls - Ripoff of Deep Space Waifu, with that game being the better game. Still worth a try, but it's a space shooter where you shoot off a girls clothing. 1st play of bundle.

The Girl on the Train - A short kinetic novel about a girl taking home a train and seeing another girl she hasn't seen before. On wishlist and looks good. 2nd play of bundle.

Wandering in space - Very short VN about walking around on a space station or something. 3rd play of bundle.

Songs of Araiah: Re-Mastered Edition - A remastered kinetic VN about a boy and his mistress. 4th play of bundle.

Ecchi Sketch: Draw Cute Girls Every Day! - Another VN from the wishlist, where you are guy who quits a dead end job and joins a manga studio with 3 cute girls. Also supposed 18+ patch. 5th play of bundle.

The Merchant Memoirs - This one is a VN that has a guy get killed and is resurrected as a youthful version of himself. 6th play of bundle.

夏花的轨迹——A summer promise to forever - Another VN from my wishlist where you meet childhood friends after 10 years. 7th play of bundle.

AMPLITUDE: A Visual Novel - Another VN from my wishlist where you are murdered and seek revenge or something. 8th play of bundle.

Jake's Love Story - A VN I own (think I bought it drunk) where you play a guy and have 2 girls you can end up with. Not the most amazing graphics. 9th play of bundle.

Fix Me Fix You - Some VN where a guy loses his girlfriend and job on the same day and then opportunity knocks on his door. 10th play of bundle.

Maria the Witch - A very basic mobile port flying witch game thing. Doesn't look amazing.

I am biased toward VN so this is an easy purchase. Some of these games look pretty fun though. Nitro approves!

The Monday Motivation Bundle #37 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (1 with Trading Cards)!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Text Wormhole - A bullet hell dodge em up where you dodge letters. It looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Unite Cell - A version of Threes but you try to get 4 of a number together and they make a higher number. Bleh.

Murder - A short cyberpunk game thing. Looks neat. 2nd play of bundle.

Supermarket Tycoon - An early access supermarket simulator. It looks all bland with a basic looking 3D white environment and little blob people.

Bit Bullet - A twin stick shooter thing where you play as a ball with a gun and can shift around the arena. Looks a bit under cooked.

The Scrungeon Depths - This one looks like an RPG dungeon moving around type Gauntlet game with lots of action. Looks pretty fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Turf Wars - A local multiplayer arena type game where you play some blobby looking gangsters who fight for turf or something. This looks like it needs online multiplayer.

Witchcraft - An early access arena magic battle thing with up to 2 vs 2 battles. Looks OK.

Hallowed Encounter - A first person game about not wanting to answer the door on Halloween or something. Looks good enough. 4th play of bundle.

Land it Rocket - It's a rocket flying around game where you can collect some icons and dodge obstacles. Looks like a mobile port.

Nice Slice - This is pretty silly looking. You play as a knife and create combos by stabbing apart some objects. Looks simple but fun. 5th play of bundle.

Idioctopus - A puzzle game ported from IOS where you moved around some ocotopus thing and try to get to its lover. Hard to tell about the game play, but it looks good enough. 6th play of bundle.

Overall a very mixed bag. I would gladly play Hallowed Encounter, Idioctopus and Scrungeon. The rest look OK enough, but nothing special. I'm going to say I'll pass as the quality of games are extremely mixed. Nitro passes!

I assume because Mad Games Tycoon was in the BTA of that Humble Bundle and was also in that Indie Gala bundle, so he could now get it cheaper from IG than from increasing his Humble purchase.
Right. From most of the reason to go for a Humble BTA to part of a IG happy hour bundle in about a week.

The Indie Survivors Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 11 luscious Steam games (3 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$3.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

SQR 3 - Some puzzle game where you want to make things equal other lines in a mathematical square thing. Very jarring graphics and I don't get the game play, and I usually don't want to do math problems to solve puzzles.

Space Lagat - Avoid a snake in a Pac-man like maze and collect crystals. Supposedly a remake of an old Soviet game.

Olson's Boxing Challenge - This one is an overhead view boxing game thing that looks similar to an old boxing game from the Atari. It looks decent enough, but supposedly controls poorly. 1st play of bundle.

MagiCat - A 16-bit inspired platform game starring a cat in a wizard hat. Looks really solid and pretty good. 2nd play of bundle.

Infectonator : Survivors - Here is the survival game in the from of a blend of RTS and tower defense and such where you try to kill zombies and survive. Was on my wishlist at one time. 3rd play of bundle.

Infernales - Kill all creatures of hell. That's what it is, and it is a 3D FPS game. Looks okay in the game play video, but not great. Still looks like some fun. 4th play of bundle.

Happy Neighbors - A simple puzzle game where you have a set number of neighbors and need to fence them off to give them all an equal number of land. Looks so-so but worth a play. 5th play of bundle.

Spark - A bullet hell 3 in 1 arcade game thing. It looks okay but supposedly is fun. 6th play of bundle.

Torn Tales - A squad based real time Diablo like game. It looks okay but pretty repetitive. 7th play of bundle.

Speedball 2 HD - Rebundled arena ball game or something. Based off an old Bitmap Brothers game. Looked good enough. 8th play of bundle.

All That Remains - Adventure game about 60 minutes in length about a guy on an abandoned Earth. Looks decent. 9th  play of bundle.

It's another mixed bag of games. I think these look better than the last bundle, and the survivor game looks cool, so it's a likely buy. Nitro approves barely!

I saw the email for that Survivors bundle and, from the name, thought "Oh cool,  a bunch of indie survival themed titles".  Then looked at the contents and realized that I had been led on.

Virtual Reality XVII bundle

$1 Tier

VRog

Vehicle VR

Astral Domine

$3.99 Tier

VRZ: Torment

Stunt Kite Masters VR

The Impossible Travel Agency

Virush

Goalie VR

Hurl VR

The Last Sorcerer

Podium Bash

10 Galagold

Impressions:

VRog - A pretty basic looking fly catching as a frog game.

Vehicle VR - A racing game where you go around free floating 3D platforms. Looks OK. 1st play of bundle.

Astral Domine - Kind of ugly game where you attack some alien things by shooting them.

VRZ: Torment - Zombie shooter game....not much more to say. 2nd play of bundle.

Stunt Kite Masters VR - A flying a kite simulator. Looks aight. 3rd play of bundle.

The Impossible Travel Agency - 6 minutes of a distant alien world.

Virush - Kind of like a really fast moving snake thing. The video hurt my eyes with its speed and I can only imagine it in 3D.

Goalie VR - You play a goalie in one of those hockey arcade game things and block goals. 4th play of bundle.

Hurl VR - Throw balls and hit platforms. 5th play of bundle.

The Last Sorcerer - An early access defense game where you play as a sorcerer shooting things and shooting fireballs and such. 6th play of bundle.

Podium Bash - An early access game where a VR person defends their podium against AI or other local players who don't have to have VR headsets. Looks aight. 7th play of bundle.

I don't buy VR bundles, but some of these look fun like the kite flying one. Nitro approves!

FYI for all you gift link hoarders out there, IndieGala has added additional security precautions that seem to retroactively affect all gift links.

Now you have to send each gift link directly to an email address! I suppose it would be easier now to just save the Steam keys themselves, assuming the don't expire?

See this thread for more info:

https://www.indiegala.com/forums/topics/1593?page=1

The code is emailed along with the bundle link, so it's not terrible for the recipient... of new bundles. For old bundles, a code will be generated when you visit the gift link, which should then be emailed to you along with the link (as if you've just been sent the bundle.) Unless the change how it works... again.

As someone who buys a lot of gifts, I think this is a two-faced improvement. It's now nearly impossible for someone to steal my gifts, but it's also a lot more time consuming to send out the bundles.

The code is emailed along with the bundle link, so it's not terrible for the recipient... of new bundles. For old bundles, a code will be generated when you visit the gift link, which should then be emailed to you along with the link (as if you've just been sent the bundle.) Unless the change how it works... again.
Yes. It took some fumbling to figure out what in the heck was happening, but once I realized I was being sent new emails with links to old bundles with the passwords, it became clear.

That may not work so well in the case of a bundle that isn't tied to an email. Was that possibly a thing way back in the first year or so of Indiegala?

As someone who buys a lot of gifts, I think this is a two-faced improvement. It's now nearly impossible for someone to steal my gifts, but it's also a lot more time consuming to send out the bundles.
Sorry, I meant the individual game gift links that you can generate on the bundle page, not the gifted bundle itself. Generally, if I have any duplicate games in a bundle I will generate gift links and throw them in a google doc to unload in the trade thread. All of those gift links now generate an error message. As far as I can tell I now have to reopen each bundle page and send each game gift link directly to an email address, which is going to be a real pain in the ass.

Sorry, I meant the individual game gift links that you can generate on the bundle page, not the gifted bundle itself. Generally, if I have any duplicate games in a bundle I will generate gift links and throw them in a google doc to unload in the trade thread. All of those gift links now generate an error message. As far as I can tell I now have to reopen each bundle page and send each game gift link directly to an email address, which is going to be a real pain in the ass.
Makes sense that they'd use the same general security procedure for individual game gift links as for bundle gift links. But, yeah, that'd be a pain if you had a bunch saved somewhere.

That may not work so well in the case of a bundle that isn't tied to an email. Was that possibly a thing way back in the first year or so of Indiegala?
I'm not sure about the very beginning (first 6-12 months of them doing HH), but emailing bundles has been possible since I started hosting after then.

Oh, I didn't realise they'd done anything to the single-game links.

At the very, very beginning you couldn't email bundles directly, you had to copy and paste the link and email individually.  And when they first implemented the email system it was very hit or miss, which it might still be.  I don't remember if they retroactively added the email option to their oldest bundles. 

Repeat heavy bundle but here's impressions:

Over 9000 Zombies! - Pretty cool rebundled top down shooter zombie game. 1st play of bundle.

Molemen Must Die! - Also rebundled from Groupees. This one is an action game where you try to deliver a bomb and go down and shoot stuff. 2nd play of bundle.

Zombo Buster Rising - Shooting game where you're a guy on the side shooting some zombies coming from the right side of the screen. Also rebundled, but it looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Miner Meltdown - 4 v 4 multiplayer game where you get gold and shoot stuff and upgrade your weapons. 4th play of bundle.

Star Vikings Forever - Puzzle/RPG game where you destroy stuff. 5th play of bundle.

The Deed: Dynasty - RPGMaker game that's a sequel of The Deed I believe. It looks decent enough. 6th play of bundle.

POLYCRUSHER - A local and online multiplayer twin stick shooter. Looks decent. 7th play of bundle.

Zup! - Minimalist puzzle game where you explode stuff and get a blue block on a platform. 8th play of bundle.

Zup! 2 - Same as Zup. 9th play of bundle.

Ara Fell - An RPGmaker game that is rebundled and looks pretty good set in the clouds. 10th play of bundle.

Aritana and the Harpy's Feather - An OK looking rebundled platformer game where you can change your stance. 11th play of bundle.

ClickRaid - A multiplayer clicking game that is rebundled. I don't like clicker games.

Pretty decent bundle but lots of repeats. If you don't have a few of them, it's likely worth it.

The Lock & Load Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 explosive Steam games (5 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Pozzo Jello Crusade - Unique looking puzzle game. It's rebundled as I own it. Worth a play. 1st play of bundle.

Interloper - 5 minute RTS online and single player stingray looking thing game. Looks decent enough, but I'm sure is dead and maybe has game play in a way similar to Splatoon where you want to make the level a certain color. 2nd play of bundle.

FMath - You solve mathematical problems with a multiple choice game. Who thought this was a good idea?

I'm Awesome - Super basic looking twin stick shooter with someone who is supposedly awesome.

Violent Vectors - Another super basic twin stick shooter shooter where you play a grey ball in a dark looking rainy world.

Clutch - A fast paced arcade racing game where you can smash people and stuff. It's been rebundled a few times. 3rd play of bundle.

Cannon Fodder 3 - A newer game in this beloved series. Supposedly only the artist got it right and the game plays horribly. Also been bundled a few times before.

Neighborhorde - Another basic looking co-op twin stick shooter thing with those kind of basic texture graphics. Looks more positive than the others, but still not great.

Putrefaction 2: Rumble in the hometown - An old school looking zombie FPS. Looks pretty cool. 4th play of bundle.

Nightingale Downs - A very short RPGMaker game I believe where you play a deer trying to take out a human settlement. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

The Barbarian and the Subterranean Caves - Weird looking VN with a barbarian guy and very basic 3D graphics. It doesn't look great, but I'll always try a VN. 6th play of bundle.

Sector 177 - A sc fi tower defense thing where the towers are along the sides and it looks super basic, though the graphics look pretty good.

Overall there are a few decent looking games in this, but most look basic and under cooked. Nitro passes!

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #60 , just LIVE with 11 electrifying Steam games (6 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

ZOMBIE CAR MASSACRE - A basic looking 3D driving game where you drive around and hit ghouls or something. Also everything including the description is in caps, automatically making the game and everything about it worse.

TRANSCEND - An early access game where you play some fighter looking guy and fight in pretty not so nice looking action. It has potential at least. 1st play of bundle.

Ghoulboy - Dark Sword of Goblin - This is an old school inspired platformer, which looks a bit inspired from Volgarr. Looks pretty fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Legend of Dungeon - This is a rebundled dungeon crawling co-op game thing. I tried it before and it was OK playing. 3rd play of bundle.

Orbiz - An early access co-op twin stick shooting game with basic graphics. I'm tired of giving impressions of these, and this one doesn't look amazing.

Deep Sorrow - A first person horror adventure game about exploring an old abandoned bunker it looks like. Could be good. 4th play of bundle.

The Survey - A possibly short scary looking game about a lady and the static from the TV or something. It's been bundled before, but I didn't buy that previous bundle. 5th play of bundle.

The Caretaker - Dungeon Nightshift - This one is a kind of hybrid of Viscera Cleanup Detail and dungeons, leaving an OK looking game that doesn't look amazing, but i'm sure is worth a play. 6th play of bundle.

Die With Glory - A humor packed adventure game that supposedly ends abruptly. Got some awards and looks okay. 7th play of bundle.

Easy Red - Very old school looking FPS simulation thing, but it supposedly plays really well and was made by one person. I would try it as it looks pretty authentic for this type of game. 8th play of bundle.

Little Lords of Twilight - A mobile port pvp online only turn-based strategy game thing with loot boxes. Likely dead unless it plays with the mobile game, and otherwise looks bearable. 

Honestly i'm not sure how to rate this bundle. It needed to be cheaper overall (and was for 24 hours...was busy). Still really not cheap enough, and I really only like The Survey and Ghoulboy. Legend of Dungeon is decent too, but I already have it. Nitro passes for the higher price.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #38 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping indie games (3 with Trading Cards)!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: 

Survival Kingdom - A simple looking possibly repetitive kingdom simulator. Still looks fun for a few hours. 1st play of bundle.

Slice of Life - A fawn jumping across lava rocks.

Squarism - Super simple puzzle game where you move circles around together to make squares. 2nd play of bundle.

Powargrid - A unique looking single and multiplayer turn based game with pipes or electric lines or something. Looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Where Are My Friends? - A 2D platformer game where every level represents a different genre. Looks a little rough but unique. 4th play of bundle.

Rocket Wars - A faster paced Asteroids like movement local multiplayer ship battling game. Looks OK. 5th play of bundle.

Yissa Deep Realms - A hardcore 2D platformer that supposedly controls well and has an anime aesthetic. 6th play of bundle.

The Labyrinth - An early access text based dungeon crawler. Looks unique and fun. 7th play of bundle.

New World: The Tupis - An early access game where you use only a bow to fight enemies with more advanced weapons. 8th play of bundle.

You Shall Not Jump: PC Master Race Edition - A hardcore game where you shoot under yourself to propel yourself upwards. 9th play of bundle.

Scrollonoid - A cross between Arkanoid and a space shooter. It looks OK, but I remember in Arkanoid 2 having a power up to shoot. Seems counter intuitive. 10th play of bundle.

A decent selection of games overall. Nitro approves!

bread's done
Back