[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Impressions Hump Day 49:

Super Dungeon Boy - This one is a platformer with some rage looking meme faces in the trailer. Otherwise it looks clean and could be cool. 1st play of bundle.

Cornflakestein - It's Wolfenstein 3D with corn flakes....yeah...it's a parody. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator - A tycoon simulator about hipsters running a coffee shop. It was on my wish list surprisingly. 3rd play of bundle.

Lines -  A zen like weird racing puzzle game thing that won some awards. 4th play of bundle.

Rise of Man - An early access caveman strategy game. It looks pretty polished. 5th play of bundle.

SQUIDS FROM SPACE - An early access team based PVP thing. Looks like it's humans vs squids or something. Looks a little basic but worth a try. 6th play of bundle.

John, The Zombie - A silly looking zombie open world simulator game. Looks fun. 7th play of bundle.

Seraph - Very cool looking 2D jumping around shooting game. 8th play of bundle.

Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries - A hardcore platformer early access game. Looks decently polished. 9th play of bundle.

Naught Reawakening - A pretty interesting looking gravity manipulator 2D game with pretty nice graphics. 10th play of bundle.

This bundle looks pretty solid overall. Nitro approves!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dirty Dozen Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 12 explosive Steam games (1 with trading cards)! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

Only $1 and get these 3 games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Antiterror Strike - Poop looking military single-player FPS game.

Ropelike - Very basic looking platforming guy game.

The Under - Somewhat basic possibly mobile port platformer about collecting shiny things.

Lost Home - Silly little roping around platformer game where you play as an armadillo with a snake buddy. 1st play of bundle.

The Mystery Room - An escape room game. Looks decent enough and is supposedly a challenge. 2nd play of bundle.

sWORD MASTER - Somewhat amateur looking word RPG game thing where you make words and do damage and stuff.

Your Bunny Wrote - Pretty cool looking puzzle game where you play as a rabbit moving around and you guide him to exits I believe. 3rd play of bundle.

SK8 - Physics based hardcore platformer with basic looking voxel graphics. Looks decent enough. 4th play of bundle.

Purple Heart - A hardcore 2D platformer in the vein of Super Meat Boy. Looks okay, but maybe not too polished. 5th play of bundle.

Warlock Revenge - An FPS game similar to Heretic. Looks kind of fun. 6th play of bundle.

Heroes of Myths - Warriors of Gods - Ripoff game of Swords and Soldiers I believe. Looks OK...but I don't like inspired games very much.

Awesome Machine - Inspired puzzle game similar to The Incredible Machine. This looks OK at least. 7th play of bundle.

This is a kind of meh bundle overall. Nothing horrible looking, but nothing great either. Lost Home, Warlock and Your Bunny Wrote look fun though. Nitro barely approves!

The Dagestan Technology Bundle just went LIVE with a selection of 10 explosive Steam games! Grab them now and loot some GalaGold while you're at it!

$1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

PhysicsN - Basic looking breaking stuff into smaller particles game?

INWAY - Pretty hard to distinguish platforming game.

NewOld - Said to be an unplayable mess and it's a 3D platforming possibly shooting game that looked sloppy in the game play video. Kind of hurt my head watching the video.

Blaster Cop - Another Wolfenstein 3D ripoff in the future with your character shooting at robots. Supposedly has horrid controls.

Super Trashforce - Another basic looking twin stick shooter. Nothing special.

Wasteland Gossip - Text based adventure game about dying a lot. Supposedly someone died 4 times in 4 minutes and it's super basic.

Bryan Audley's Numbers - A ripoff of the movie Cube where you solve math problems to escape the structure. It's just you alone though.

Idolzzz - A basic physics game of toppling over masks and stuff to get them somewhere.

Stolen Mouth - Basic looking platformer with lots of obstacles and some box thing with a hat.

Midsummer Night - A pretty decent looking short adventure game that is rebundled. Only play of bundle.

This bundle is cheap and looks like it has a lot of not great looking games in it. Nitro easily passes!

The Virtual Reality XVIII Bundle just went LIVE with 10 immersive Steam VR games to beam into this weekend!

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 VR STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

The Slopes - Bland looking skating down the mountain collecting coins game.

Quizality - A quiz game in 3D....yeah...

Miniature TD - VR - A tower defense voxel game. It was hurting my eyes in non 3D, so I can only imagine playing on the headset.

Until None Remain: Battle Royale VR - A arena shooting game. It looks OK but supposedly plays pretty meh. 1st play of bundle.

VRQB - A football throwing game where you can throw balls through scoring rings. 2nd play of bundle.

Darknet - Some strategy game where you do some strategy on the net. 3rd play of bundle.

Galaxis Wars - Defending a space ship or something. 4th play of bundle.

Tevris - Tetris in 3D...that's it.

Hex Tunnel - Go around obstacles in a trippy world. Video was already hurting my eyes.

Protagon VR - A mix between pinball and mini golf where you throw a ball around obstacles. 5th play of bundle.

Pretty average bundle overall. I don't buy VR bundles, but the games look OK enough to be a pass. Nitro approves!

The Monday Motivation Bundle #39 just went LIVE with 14 adrenaline-pumping indie games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: My mouse keeps clicking the tab closed so I'm just doing a big general bundle overview.

Most of the Microids games are rebundled and look pretty meh. Return to Mysterious Island is pretty nice and Still Life is also pretty good. Chariot is also well thought of. For the most part the adventure games get my approval, but for the mass amount of repeats, Nitro passes!

I want dat ATV game, most of these have been bundled before though. ATV, Chariot DLC, Occultus, and Gevuadan are the only ones I don't own, I think.

I didn't have any, so a good deal for me. Had Still Life 2 freebie from GOG, so nice to pair the original. Chariot looks like a lot of fun, and the comments for SHOWTIME 2073 say it's PAC-MAN with guns.

EDIT: Also had Return to Mysterious Island 2 from another bundle, so I paired that one, too!

Happy New Year!

The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Many, many repeats. The Myth Seekers and Tiny Tales are new to bundle though. They also don't look like the best quality. Artifex Mundi hidden object games are good though. If you are missing a few, this is a buy, otherwise it's a pass. Nitro passes!

The Artifex Mundi Bundle just went LIVE with 10 of some of Steam's finest hidden object games (ALL with Trading Cards)!
photo-323588.png

Anyone remember what game this was from? I just did a Google image search with the pic and I only got CAG thread returns.

And yeah, I know it's from Motoki's avatar. But he got it from some trashy game that he bought. I wanna at least check it out while the sale is on. Might be worth a buy if the price is right.

EDIT: Found it. The game was called Sinful Eden. Careful clicking on that link if your kids are hanging around, or you're at work, as the game is borderline NSFW.

Baring a future bundle appearance, I think I'll be passing on it. Those reviews make it look pretty bad.

Anyone remember what game this was from? I just did a Google image search with the pic and I only got CAG thread returns.

And yeah, I know it's from Motoki's avatar. But he got it from some trashy game that he bought. I wanna at least check it out while the sale is on. Might be worth a buy if the price is right.

EDIT: Found it. The game was called Sinful Eden. Careful clicking on that link if your kids are hanging around, or you're at work, as the game is borderline NSFW.

Baring a future bundle appearance, I think I'll be passing on it. Those reviews make it look pretty bad.
You're not the hero we deserve...nor the hero we need.

#TGIF and you can now pick up The Friday Special Bundle #61 , just LIVE with 10 electrifying Steam games (4 with Trading Cards)!

$1 or more to get these amazing Steam games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Bottle - A walking sim about finding notes from a woman or something. Super short too according to reviews. 1st play of bundle.

Dark Days - A top down zombie shooter game thing. It's a rebundle. Still looks good. 2nd play of bundle.

DeathMetal - Just a brick breaker game with metal music and power ups. Looks rough but playable. 3rd play of bundle.

Space Merchants: Arena - A space arena multiplayer game where you level up and such. It's not my type of game, but looks playable at least.

Drizzlepath: Genie - This one is another walking simulator about a lady looking for an artifact called Genie. 4th play of bundle.

Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition - This looks like a fun 2D side scrolling beat em up, even though it may have bugs on the dock level. 5th play of bundle.

Project Remedium - This one is a re bundle where you play a nanobot going around a body and shooting things I believe. I didn't get that bundle, and this seems fun. 6th play of bundle.

Until None Remain: Battle Royale PC Edition - Oh look, some Halo/Battle Royal type game thing. It recently released and likely already has a dead multiplayer. The graphics are somewhat OK, but the game play looks bad.

Ancient Siberia - An early access MMO survival sandbox. I really am not into these games, and this doesn't look close to ready yet.

Gemini: Heroes Reborn - Re bundle of that game based on the Heroes TV series where it looks kind of like a light gun shooter or something. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how to rate this bundle. The price is higher, and the games are generally middling quality. Only Squareboy looks like something I'd really want to play, as the re bundled games are a bit much. I can take or leave this bundle. Nitro passes!

New bundle has Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition, Kelvin and the Infamous Machine, and Yesterday Origins in it, along with a bunch of repeats (though solid ones at that if you've missed them).

Might be the best IG in a while, despite the repeats.

Yeah, the 20th Anniversary Edition of Gabriel Knight alone is worth the $3.99 to me (I never actually got around to picking it up and during the last Steam sale it was still selling at $5.99) so this is easily worth it for me.

The Point & Click Definitive Bundle just went LIVE with 9 of most coveted Steam's games of the genre and an exclusive extra! 

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Deponia Doomsday - Re bundled from a Humble Monthly bundle. This is an adventure game that is standalone from the previous trilogy, but has some returning characters. Looks wacky and fun. 1st play of bundle.

Silence - A re bundle from a Humble Monthly bundle. This one is an adventure game where you save Silence, a world between life and death. 2nd play of bundle.

Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest: Adventure Game - An adventure game from my wish list. This one has a guy and a robot and they go on a quest I believe. Supposedly is pretty funny and nice, though it may be short. 3rd play of bundle.

Super Turbo Demon Busters! - A rouge like game where you click on room, collect treasure, and shoot monsters. It supposedly could be a little too simple, but it looks really nice and is likely fun for at least an hour. 4th play of bundle.

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition - A remake of a very well regarded older adventure game. 5th play of bundle.

Yesterday Origins - A sequel to a previous adventure game by the company. It sounds pretty mysterious and looks aight. 6th play of bundle.

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - Another Humble Bundle re bundle. This is adapted from an Agatha Christie book, so i'm sure it's full of mystery. 7th play of bundle.

The Journey Down: Chapter Two - A brain teasing adventure that is part two in the series and re bundled. There is also a third chapter available. I'd play it, but it's a strange bundling without the first. 8th play of bundle.

Kelvin and the Infamous Machine - An short, possibly 2 or 3 hour adventure game about a guy trying to go through history and help legendary geniuses finish their masterwork. It looks OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

Honestly the re bundles hurt the bundle a bit, but they are pretty good re bundles from Humble Monthly and higher tiers. It's still worth it for the Garbriel Knight remaster. Nitro approves even if you own some of them, mainly if you enjoy adventure games.

I already played Super Turbo Demon Busters! for maybe 2 hours or so. Here are my impressions:

First of all the graphics are relatively decent. They have some nice art, but it's actually quite annoying to navigate the levels themselves. It just requires more clicking and dragging than necessary.

You get to play as different classes and like 3 of them are so are so much better than the others. The problem is 2 of them require ammo that isn't around as often, so you don't get to play them much. After a while about 3-4 of the classes just become worthless and are very likely to lose a stage. I don't think there is a penalty for losing a stage. It's very annoying in battle as you get these little icons that don't explain themselves if you hover over them. You have to click on the left on the monster to get the ability descriptions. It's never clear how much damage they will do to you, so you will die often.

It honestly gets super repetitive and so many of the classes are unusable after the first few levels. The variety of guns and abilities is of very little variety. Every character has one ability you can use once it's charged up. You can get some cards every few level that upgrade a person, do a little damage to you and give you ammo and guns and such. You can also unlock them as you go on with achievements and sometimes after levels through the use of random loot boxes.

I tried to keep playing, but it just got old very fast. It will keep you entertained for an hour, but not much more. It has potential, but it really comes down to RNG and how much you want to push your luck. 6/10

IG Hump Day 50 bundle

$1 or more:

Bouncy Bob
VODKA
- 21 Days

$3.49 or more:

Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency
Rivais Em Batalha
CTHON
The Overdreamer
- Wild Wolf
- PATHOS
- Darkest Hunters
- Loot Run

Impressions:

Bouncy Bob - This is one of those 2D local multiplayer/single player single button games where you launch your Bob around and hit things. It looks OK enough, but not amazing.

Vodka - A Russian inspired Space Invaders type game. Looks pretty bad.

21 Days - A 2D adventure game where you play a refugee trying to learn the language and get money to get your family over as well. 1st play of bundle.

Make America Great Again: The Trump Presidency - Kind of looks like a flash game where you do stuff as Trump to make America great again like shooting people and such. Looks like a good time waster. 2nd play of bundle.

Rivais Em Batalha - Some 3D over the shoulder likely dead online multiplayer shooter. Bleh.

CTHON - An old school looking slower paced FPS with aliens and an inventory. Looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

The Overdreamer - This is a 2D platformer horror game. It looks a little slow and clunky, but seems fun enough. 4th play of bundle.

Wild Wolf - This is an early access wolf survival simulator type game. Supposedly it's pretty buggy and there is a lot more hunters than wolves. Looks OK.

PATHOS - This is a rage inducing relaxing puzzle game where you play a yellow cube that pushes stuff around and solves puzzles. The game also has a narrative. It looks pretty high quality. 5th play of bundle.

Darkest Hunters - This is a puzzle match 3 RPG like game similar to Puzzle Quest. It supposedly lacks a little bit after the initial approach and feels like a cheap mobile game. It still looks fun for maybe an hour. 6th play of bundle.

Loot Run - An early access side scrolling like game which employees a skill cool down system to beat enemies similar to World of Warcraft. Looks pretty fun. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly this bundle is a bit hard to judge. There are some decent looking games, and some really bad looking ones as well. Nitro barely approves!

The IndieGala  The Indie Secrets Bundle consisting of 10 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
Anubis Dungeon (STEAM) 
Happy New Year Clicker (STEAM) 
Hot Pool (STEAM) 

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM GAMES!
Rat Simulator (STEAM) Trading Cards
Adam Wolfe - All Episodes (Episodes 1-4) (STEAM) Trading Cards
Hurricane (STEAM) Trading Cards
DEFENDERS OF THE FALLEN ISLAND (STEAM) 
Hack Time (STEAM) 
Half Past Impossible (STEAM) 
Dark Snow (STEAM)

Impressions:

Anubis Dungeon - A Gauntlet like game which is supposedly aight, but with stiff controls and finishes in about an hour. 1st play of bundle.

Happy New Year Clicker - Some bad looking Christmas/New Years clicker game.

Hot Pool - Arrange people in a pretty basic puzzle game where people are in a pool and have gender preferences or something.

Rat Simulator - A game where you play as a rat and do rat things and eat stuff and complete and shoot green gas. 2nd play of bundle.

Adam Wolfe - Some HoG/Adventure game hybrid thing that is not too long, but could be fun. Re bundle though. 3rd play of bundle.

Hurricane - An early access 3rd person survival game in a fantasy world. Looks bland and not too developed yet.

DEFENDERS OF THE FALLEN ISLAND - A hybrid early access FPS/Tower Defense game. It looks OK enough, though needs development as it's full of bugs. 4th play of bundle.

Hack Time - A hacking game thing, that plays like a puzzle game. Looks alright. 5th play of bundle.

Half Past Impossible - Looks like a 2D hardcore platformer like I want to Be the Guy. Doesn't look as good though.

Dark Snow - Some type of FPS in a world of Dreams where someone is looking for their sister. Looks a little bland.

This is not a great bundle IMHO and will be an easy pass for me. The re bundled game looks like one of the better ones in the bundle. Nitro passes!

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #40 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 12 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Pixel Zombie (STEAM)
My Loved Heart (STEAM)
Dots (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
Goblin Harvest - The Mighty Quest (STEAM)
Swap Roles (STEAM)
LQVE: Lion Quest Versus Expanded (STEAM)
Sugar Box (STEAM)Trading Cards
I Can See the Future (STEAM)
Plox Neon (STEAM)
Quadrablaze (STEAM)
Oracle (STEAM)Trading Cards
Project Lounge (STEAM)

Impressions:

Pixel Zombie - Horrible looking zombie game where you click zombies coming down the screen. It's kind of similar to that fly swatting game in Mario Paint, but no where near as good.

My Loved Heart - Very generic looking zombie 2D platforming game where you collect hearts.

Dots - Simple puzzle game where you trace along lines and use them all once to solve the puzzles. 1st play of bundle.

Goblin Harvest - The Mighty Quest - A slightly simple looking turn based strategy game where you defend against Goblins.

Swap Roles - A very dark game (lighting wise) where you are a detective investigating some old hotel. 2nd play of bundle.

LQVE: Lion Quest Versus Expanded - Local multiplayer 2D platformer game. It looks weird and just doesn't seem to have a lot of substance.

Sugar Box - A very pretty 2D physics puzzle game where you click on something and try to make the white box hit the floor. 3rd play of bundle.

I Can See the Future - Some Hotline Miami like game where lots of things can kill you. Looks OK enough. 4th play of bundle.

Plox Neon - This is just a version of that game where you draw lines to get rid of the area until you win. 5th play of bundle.

Quadrablaze - An early access top down twin stick shooter. Looks pretty bland.

Oracle - A walking simulator that supposedly tells a story. 6th play of bundle.

Project Lounge - An early access content creating game, that looks OK, but also a little bland.

Another bundle with a lot new to bundle games, but not enough great looking games. Only Sugar Box looks pretty neat. Nitro passes!

The IndieGala The Brainteaser Bundle Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

Battle Runner (STEAM)
3D Hardcore Cube 2 (STEAM)
Fiery Disaster (STEAM)Trading Cards

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
M.A.C.E. Tower Defense (STEAM)
Radium 2 | Ra² (STEAM) Trading Cards
Slingshot Puzzle (STEAM)
Shattered Throne (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Dragons' Twilight (STEAM)
Strangers in a Strange Land (STEAM)
Hex-Up (STEAM)
Reef Shot (STEAM)
Vex (STEAM)

Impressions:

Battle Runner - An endless runner where you jump and collect crystals. Looks really bland.

3D Hardcore Cube 2 - A 2.5D I believe platformer game about cubes and made out of cubes and you are a cube. Looks bland.

Fiery Disaster - A kind of TD game where you play as a volcano and can get stuff like drones that shoot and stuff. Looks OK at best.

M.A.C.E. Tower Defense - A TD game where you can upgrade your towers, and they look futuristic and bland.

Radium 2 | Ra² - Some psychics based puzzle game where you can push 2 buttons to get through pipes and touch little dots and such. Hard to tell what the point of this one is.

Slingshot Puzzle - A simple puzzle game where you shoot a ball to get some gemstones and reach a hole at the end. It honestly looks playable and fun enough. 1st play of bundle.

Shattered Throne - This is a re bundle from a Groupee's Greenlight bundle, where you have turn based tactics and it looks kind of like Fire Emblem. Looks pretty fun though simpler than FE. 2nd play of bundle.

Dragons' Twilight - A RPGMaker game that supposedly cuts out the grind and it has fantasy elements. 3rd play of bundle.

Strangers in a Strange Land - Some modern and erotic thriller adventure game thing where you play as some 18 year college student with a mullet. In this game you go around on your step family's farm and have adult adventures. It looks funny. 4th play of bundle.

Hex-Up - A very basic move from the starting point to the end point and touch all the spaces puzzle game. 5th play of bundle.

Reef Shot - A kind of picture taking game where you take pictures under water.

Vex - A game where you play as a block and move around obstacles to get to places. 6th play of bundle.

Honestly this is a very mixed bundle. I would likely have a good time with Strangers and Dragons' Twilight and Shattered Throne and even the TD games with a lower price point. Nitro barely approves.

The IndieGala "Virtual Reality XIX" Bundle consisting of 10 Great VR Steam Games is live!

airRevo VR (STEAM)
Just VR Slingshot Target Practice (STEAM)
Journey to Alien Worlds (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!
The Broken Seal (STEAM)
VR Crane Master (STEAM)
Balls! Virtual Reality Cricket (STEAM)
TimeLock VR (STEAM)
Bits n Bullets (STEAM)
Bullet VR (STEAM)
Sword and Shield: Arena VR (STEAM)

Impressions:

airRevo VR - Very basic looking VR plane flying game.

Just VR Slingshot Target Practice - The game is in the name of the game. Looks like a very simple game where you hit targets with slingshot bullets.

Journey to Alien Worlds - This one is an early access game about going to other planets. It looks like it has potential. 1st play of bundle.

The Broken Seal - This early access game has you defending yourself versus fantasy monsters with magic spells. 2nd play of bundle.

VR Crane Master - Pretty much a simulator about being a crane operator.

Balls! Virtual Reality Cricket - An early access VR cricket simulator, with some pop up stands as players. It looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

TimeLock VR - An escape the room game where you can manipulate time. Looks pretty neat. 4th play of bundle.

Bits n Bullets - Super basic shooting gallery in a generic room with lasers.

Bullet VR - A very basic looking shooter game where you play a sniper shooting at people. Very bad taste period and it looks like garbage.

Sword and Shield: Arena VR - An early access very basic looking game where you fight in an arena. It may have potential, but right now it's likely worth playing once. 5th play of bundle.

As usual the VR games are a huge mixed bag, but this one has some alright looking games. Nitro barely approves!

IG Steam Poop

REMOVE THE POOP AND YOU STILL HAVE POOP!!!!!

POOP5W0KX-QHQJH-IGQR6

POOP5N7ZG-8CDID-IVXFT

POOP4VFGC-5GDZJ-0GB8V

POOP4XJ2B-PKQH0-8QTML

POOP4Y02R-ZJL79-A6HWT

POOP9JTRM-2MB2P-7KW9F

POOP6PK78-TIQT0-W2X42 

POOPD658A-GHZDL-C20Y5

POOPCYL68-5DBW7-YAPMA

POOPCX8LQ-EFRI6-MGZ57

POOPCI4M2-NJRV9-V4QLX

POOPCE6R6-BPZ0I-NXCND

POOPF8BXY-3B4JD-E55JR

POOP6T7YG-PQVL5-EF6M8

POOP6LXNI-DTD9G-WIGWC

POOP4CLAM-X739H-PKVHL

POOP467ZJ-87X74-4YMLN

POOP487XK-GYDEH-46KHB

POOP6JCB0-86H3E-FKZJZ

POOP9BCEQ-58CYT-H5IC6

POOP9D64H-ZZCD4-2ER7K

POOP9A9R4-9645R-HLMVT

POOP94IBT-5T9HT-5D5WK

POOP9DGAI-NIYF2-NG3TR

POOP926FD-PFJD2-7WFVV

POOP904IK-AV358-W6KB8

POOP96V7J-4RHC7-5E2PV

POOP96AKA-A7E3N-6GH53

POOP9E8TW-Y39JV-QNZNY

POOP65MYJ-2HVBB-5TNFD

POOPF47NH-P8CR4-2PELB

If anybody got Chariot from the Indie Gala Monday Motivation 39 bundle and doesn't want it, I'd like to buy it from you.  I kicked myself for missing that one by like a day.

If anybody got Chariot from the Indie Gala Monday Motivation 39 bundle and doesn't want it, I'd like to buy it from you. I kicked myself for missing that one by like a day.
I can sell you a IG gift of that bundle if you want one.

(Whole bundle only, it's too much effort to split it.)

The IndieGala Indie Horizon Bundle consisting of 11 Great Steam Games is live!

Chimpology (STEAM) Trading Cards
Dragon Boar and Lady Rabbit (STEAM)
Harts (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!
Free Yourself - A Gravity Puzzle Game Starring YOU! (STEAM)
Water Heroes: A Game for Change (STEAM) Trading Cards
Avoid The Monsters (STEAM)
Albert Mort - Desert Heat (STEAM)
Blue Horizon (STEAM)
SEGFAULT (STEAM)
Willful (STEAM)
Nemo_D.O (STEAM)

Impressions:

Chimpology - A rhythm game where you press 0 and 1. 1st play of bundle.

Dragon Boar and Lady Rabbit - A pretty cute looking 2D platformer. 2nd play of bundle.

Harts - Some first person puzzle game thing where you are in a house. 3rd play of bundle.

Free Yourself - A Gravity Puzzle Game Starring YOU! - A weird looking clicking puzzle game where you can put your picture on the character. 4th play of bundle.

Water Heroes: A Game for Change - Some puzzle game more complicated than a usual match 3 and eco friendly and supposedly donates 50% of profit to charity. 5th play of bundle.

Avoid the Monsters - This is some weird rogue lite game where you go through a web of encounters and have some RPG stuff or something and defeat monsters. 6th play of bundle.

Albert Mort - Desert Heat - Some twin stick looking shooter also 2D going around shooter. Very basic looking.

Blue Horizon - This is a pirate simulator thing where you can fight pirates, creatures, and do pirate things. It looks  a little rough but fun. 7th play of bundle.

SEGFAULT - This is some hacker shooter thing where you progress and get better in arenas. 8th play of bundle.

Willful - This is a 2D run and gun game. It looks pretty neat. 9th play of bundle.

Nemo_D.O - This is some early access action puzzle game where you control 2 robots and shoot and stuff. I have no idea what's going on in the video. 10th play of bundle.

This bundle has some of the wackiest games I've seen bundled in a while. It's worth a buy though as their could be a few diamonds in this. Nitro approves.

The IndieGala "Friday Special #62" Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live!

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 10 Fantastic Steam Games!

Atomic Adam: Episode 1 (STEAM)
BULLET PARTY (STEAM)
Endless Horde (STEAM) Trading Cards

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games!
TZOMPANTLI (STEAM)
Dragonpath (STEAM)
Baezult 2 (STEAM)
Initiation (STEAM)
Take the Cake (STEAM) Trading Cards
Dark and Bright (STEAM)
Global Outbreak: Doomsday Edition (STEAM) Trading Cards

Impressions:

Atomic Adam: Episode 1 - A quasi 3D shooter game and beat em up. Looks kind of fun. 1st play of bundle.

BULLET PARTY - A kind of weird looking single player and co-op bullet hell shooter. It looks playable at least. 2nd play of bundle.

Endless Horde - This looks like some kind of TD zombie killer game thing. Kind of like Dungeon of the Endless maybe? 3rd play of bundle.

TZOMPANTLI - An early access fighting game based on some Mexican comic. It looks interesting at least. 4th play of bundle.

Dragonpath - This is a top-down action RPG hack n slash game that looks kind of like a Diablo or Gauntlet type game. Looks lower quality but playable. 5th play of bundle.

Baezult 2 - A Spelunkyish looking game where you play some explorer and have puzzles and such. 6th play of bundle.

Initiation - A weird looking early access game with an alien guy who looks depressed and platforms around or something. 7th play of bundle.

Take the Cake - The main ball guy's cake is stolen by evil robots so you have to platform and do puzzles to get it back. 8th play of bundle.

Dark and Bright - A really weird looking RPG game where you get to a place between dreams and reality. 9th play of bundle.

Global Outbreak: Doomsday Edition - A twin stick shooter zombie game thing where you also have some RTS parts of outbreaks or something. It looks alright. 10th play of bundle.

This bundle has a lot of very okay looking playable games. While nothing stands out much (though Dark and Bright looks right up my alley), the games look good enough. Nitro approves.

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #41 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 12 Fantastic Steam Games!

Snake Eyes Dungeon (STEAM)
Lost in the tomb (STEAM)
ШП (STEAM)

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
Glitchbuster (STEAM)
Cyborg Invasion Shooter (STEAM)
Silver Bullet: Prometheus (STEAM) Trading Cards
Scary House (STEAM)
Nash Racing 2: Muscle cars (STEAM)
Fantasy Defense (STEAM)
Edgar (STEAM)
DOG GONE GOLFING (STEAM)
Pixplode (STEAM) Trading Cards

Impressions:

Snake Eyes Dungeon  - A mobile ported dungeon crawling game where you have rolls for monster encounters and such. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Lost in the tomb – A very simple looking box pushing puzzle game.

[FONT='ms 明朝']ШП[/FONT] – ShP – WTF is this? It’s some ultra minamilistic puzzle game that looks to make no sense. 2nd play of bundle.

Glitchbuster – Some weird looking platformer/shooter thing. Looks interesting enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Cyborg Invasion Shooter – A kind of basic looking over the shoulder shooter. It doesn’t look horrible, but a little half baked anyway. 4th play of bundle.

Silver Bullet: Prometheus – Another mobile ported game but this one is kind of a clicking around shooter. Looks OK enough for a time waster. 5th play of bundle.

Scary House – A basic looking horror game with some clown thing. It could be OK. 6th play of bundle.

Nash Racing 2: Muscle cars – A really basic looking race game of some sorts. I’m assuming it has muscle cars in it.

Fantasy Defense – A very early access looking fantasy tower defense game. Doesn’t look ready.

Edgar – A hardcore 2D platform game that looks similar to that last depressed alien game I mentioned about. It looks OK enough. 7th play of bundle.

DOG GONE GOLFING – This looks like that mobile golfing game that had like sand golf or something. This one instead is filled with dogs and bad dog puns. Looks pretty fun though. 8th play of bundle.

Pixplode – This one is an interesting looking puzzle game where you can shift the blocks around by moving the screen in 3D or something. Also you can explode blocks. Looks Fun. 9th play of bundle.

While I do put that I would play a few of these, only DOG GONE GOLFING and Pixplode look really worth playing. I’m going to say this is a pass for some not so great looking games. Nitro passes.

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #51" consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live!

Zasa - An AI Story (STEAM)
DARTHY (STEAM) Trading Cards
Draw a Stickman: EPIC (STEAM) Trading Cards

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games
ARAYA (STEAM)
Age of Gladiators (STEAM)
Age of Gladiators II (STEAM)
Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 (STEAM) Trading Cards
Somewhere on Zibylon (STEAM) Trading Cards
Firewood (STEAM) Trading Cards
Roots of Insanity (STEAM) Trading Cards

I've actually played a little Roots of Insanity.  Pretty decent game.  Araya also looks good so I'd say it's worth it for those two alone for horror fans.  Will probably try to Tremor Araya. 

I'm hosting a group buy of this (and the other current non-VR IG bundles). PM me if you'd like a slot. :)

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #51" consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live!

- Zasa - An AI Story (STEAM)
- DARTHY (STEAM) + Trading Cards
- Draw a Stickman: EPIC (STEAM) + Trading Cards

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games
- ARAYA (STEAM)
- Age of Gladiators (STEAM)
- Age of Gladiators II (STEAM)
- Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
- Somewhere on Zibylon (STEAM) + Trading Cards
- Firewood (STEAM) + Trading Cards
- Roots of Insanity (STEAM) + Trading Cards

Impressions: Later but 2 repeats in the bottom tier for me.

I bought the Yuri bundle and will be hosting a group buy if it gets a happy hour. Price will depend on if I get enough people for a 20 or 40 pack, but I won't be adding any additional fees so it'll be at cost. PM me if you want to reserve a spot. I'm expecting this won't get a happy hour though, but who knows what'll happen.

I bought the Yuri bundle and will be hosting a group buy if it gets a happy hour. Price will depend on if I get enough people for a 20 or 40 pack, but I won't be adding any additional fees so it'll be at cost. PM me if you want to reserve a spot. I'm expecting this won't get a happy hour though, but who knows what'll happen.
FYI: There's a purchase limit of around $60/day per IG account, so it may be difficult to purchase 40 of this bundle in one happy hour.

Put me down for 39 so I can burn them to prevent the spread of animu trash.

That's a joke I'm not buying 39 bundles.

https://www.indiegala.com/leisure-suite-larry-steam-bundle

Interesting. So not long after these were finally brought to Steam they already have a bundle up for all the Leisure Suit Larry games except the remake of 1 and Box Office Bust (which was never released digitally I believe).

I already own all of these LSL games through GOG, but I almost feel compelled to get this bundle just so I can have them on Steam too. LOL
Pretty sure these were my first introduction to pervy games. Gonna grab the bundle just for that reason. Kinda doubt I will ever play them.

bread's done
Back