[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Has anyone ever tried to increase their payment to get the second tier of games?  I bought the new Monday bundle after the lower-price window had expired but before the website updated to reflect that.  I only received keys for the first tier, and I'd like to add the extra 50 cents to get the rest.  Their FAQ says you can do this, but I don't see how.

Has anyone ever tried to increase their payment to get the second tier of games? I bought the new Monday bundle after the lower-price window had expired but before the website updated to reflect that. I only received keys for the first tier, and I'd like to add the extra 50 cents to get the rest. Their FAQ says you can do this, but I don't see how.
No idea....easy for Humble Bundle...not sure for this.

The NEW Monday Motivation Bundle #46 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Store Simulator 2018 - A steam buying from simulator achievement game with 5 games included. Looks aight. 1st play.

Plant This - Idle game clicker thing where you try to grow trees and such. 2nd play.

Survive in Angaria - An RPGMaker game with zombies and harvesting and it looks good enough to try. 3rd play.

Questr - A swipe right/left type game where you are in a fantasy world and doing quests and such. 4th play.

Shout of Survival - A multiplayer only game 2 vs 2 monsters vs humans where the humans shout to each other to find each other. Looks OK enough. 5th play.

Elbub - A weird looking game where you fly a bubble through surreal zones.

The Balcony - A throw stuff over the balcony simulator. Sounds silly and looks fun. 6th play.

Maze of Infection - Overhead shooter type game similar to Larva Mortus. Looks like less quality though. 7th play.

Soulcast I & II - Rebundled, though it's been a while, and is a fun tower defense/RPG hybrid. I played and beat the 1st a while back, but it's worth a play. 8th play.

Coffee Crawl - Some rogue like game in RPGMaker I believe with anime like graphics. It looks pretty fun. 9th play.

Influence - Is a game where you play as an idea and try to battle stuff. Has online multiplayer and looks interesting at least. 10th play.

Goldmine - Another idle clicker game with fantasy gold mines. Looks just OK. 11th play.

This is a pretty good looking bundle taken down a little bit by some idle games, but the rest of the games look like they're worth a play. Nitro approves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, shit. About time Soulcaster got bundled. That's a GOOD set of games by Ian Stocker, the creator of Escape Goat.
I feel like Soulcaster was on IndieGameStand. Close enough to being bundled.
y no wen Indie Royale?

uQEfLOa.png

I got a Steam key from the dev almost 2 years ago when both games were added to the store. I have no idea why I'm sharing this or think that anybody cares.

It may be nostalgia, but a lot of those early bundles were pretty good. Lot of good debuts and IR was always good about giving DLC as well. These days Humble Bundle is running on fumes, while still delivering good bundles through monthlies. IG has lots of new to bundle games, but they're usually achievement games and other somewhat meh games. Bundlestars is somewhere in between with offering too many repeats usually of games they've bundled before and other bundle sites games.

Frankly I mainly just get the Humble monthly, HH IG subscription bundles (with a handful of decent games) and a bundlestars bundle maybe every 2-3 months.

Man, I miss the days of tracking down devs and asking for Steam keys or asking Desura for Steam keys or actually looking forward to a bundle.  

Sandy Hook happened. 

Ah Desura....I remember trying out those Freedom Friday free games. I think that's where I got started making impressions from randomly playing games. I don't remember any, as most were not too great. 

y no wen Indie Royale?

I got a Steam key from the dev almost 2 years ago when both games were added to the store. I have no idea why I'm sharing this or think that anybody cares.
I did get it via indie royale, and I've spoken to the dev in the past (I betatested Escape Goat 1, and did a partial Spanish localization of it). I got a key from him as well.

I meant that the game itself hasn't really shown up very often in bundles, which was pretty weird. I think Escape Goat has been in some Humbles.

The NEW Orion Suns Bundle consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

AfterTime - A basic looking 2D platformer where obstacles and hazards can take away time, and doing some tasks adds time. Supposedly OK, but looks a little clunky from the videos. 1st play of bundle.

MoonDigger - A basic version of Motherload or Steamworld Dig where you're an astronaut digging for stuff. It is around an hour long total.

Crystals of Niberium - A 2D puzzler where you play some rolling block and collect yellow sphere while manipulating gravity and avoiding bugs or something. It looks alright and seems relaxing to the reviewers. 2nd play of bundle.

WeakWood Throne - A game from my wish list with an open world and is compared to Stardew Valley. It's rated very well and could be fun. 3rd play of bundle.

FYD - A single screen game where you play some guy with a weapon and kill demons or something and get their powers and try to finish the waves I guess. Looks simple but maybe enjoyable for a bit. 4th play of bundle.

Fast Rolling - A mostly positive reviewed marble rolling down planes and hitting obstacles, but not dying game. It looks really basic and the real reviews trash the game.

Gift of Life: Key of Solomon - Another basic looking platformer, but this one is hardcore one and you play 2 guys exploring the tomb of Solomon. Supposedly it's better than it looks and a challenge, so it's worth a try. 5th play of bundle.

The Orion Suns - A basic puzzle game where you connect lines from stars or planets in outer space, and they each can have a few lines counted out from them, while you get encouraged by a generic pink haired anime girl. It looks simple enough and worth a try. 6th play of bundle.

TheLooppy - I'm going to paraphrase a Steam review, "Minimalistic hard 2D platformer with a good soundtrack." I agree and it looks OK. 7th play of bundle.

Wild RTS - A real time strategy game of the wild west and you can play as Native American and cowboys. It looks OK enough, but supposedly lacks content. 8th play of bundle.

Mission: Escape from Island 2 - A basic looking FPS where you try to escape the island. I got deja vu looking at it, but it's because it's original game was bundled by IG. Looks OK enough, and not too dirty, though it is unpolished. 9th play of bundle.

A pretty good mix of games overall, and having a wish list game is a big plus. Most of them are not too grand in design, but hopefully have some good gameplay. Nitro approves!

The NEW Virtual Reality XXIII Bundle consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Goaltender VR - It's just playing a goalie with different balls. 1st play of bundle.

Kamikazo VR - Riding a motorbike along a highway game. Supposedly caused a reviewer major motion sickness in the main menu. 2nd play of bundle.

Seabed Prelude - Going around in a underwater vehicle game, with supposedly nice graphics. 3rd play of bundle.

Frantic Freighter - Manage your resources to keep your ship afloat in space. It's compared to FTL and can be played non VR. 4th play of bundle.

Scrap Attack VR - Basic looking wave based shooter game. Plays well supposedly. 5th play of bundle.

Day of Destruction - You are in a UFO and causing destruction. The song in the video reminded me of Earthbound at first. Looks OK enough. 6th play of bundle.

Kartong - Death by Cardboard! - A really unique looking game where you're shrunk down and in a cardboard area and need to escape. Looks like fun. 7th play of bundle.

RPG Merchant - You play as a merchant in a RPG world and give people stuff. Looks very simple and buggy.

Battle Ion - Another basic looking defend your ship vs asteroids and stuff game. 8th play of bundle.

Volotic - Make some music in 3D using towers. Looks unique, though not for me. 9th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty OK looking set of VR games. I don't own a set, but these look worth playing for the most part. Nitro approves!

The NEW Microids Bundle consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Curse: The Eye of Isis - A rebundled game where it's kind of like Resident Evil with mummies after a curse happens after taking a statue. It looks OK. 1st play of bundle.

The Bluecoats: North vs South - Some rebundled game based of an older Atari game. It looks OK enough, but is said to be a mobile port. 2nd play of bundle.

Return to Mysterious Island 2 - A rebundled adventure game set on an island. I think it looks pretty cool. 3rd play of bundle.

Moto Racer 4 - A motocross racing game. It looks OK enough to play. Also 2 of the 4 DLC for the game are included. 4th play of bundle.

Nostradamus - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - A newer hidden object game. 5th play of bundle.

Around the Words - You make words in waves and get points or something. 6th play of bundle.

Hidden Object - 12 in 1 bundle - 12 old HoGs. 7th play of bundle.

AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy) - First 3 episodes of a rebundled adventure game series. 8th play of bundle.

AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo - Another rebundled AGON adventure game. 9th play of bundle.

Alice in Wonderland - Hidden Objects - Alice in Wonderland as a HoG. 10th play of bundle.

MegaRace 1 - An old rebundled futuristic racing game. 11th play of bundle.

MegaRace 3 - 3rd game in the futuristic racing game series. 12th play of bundle.

Overall there is a lot of rebundled games, new HoGs and some other extra games. Worth it if you like HoGs. Nitro barely approves!

Paypal corporate fee-charging nonsense finally hit, $2.99 surcharge for anything not sold in the US. Not a fan of sending $20 at a time to auto-subscribe to bundles, since it could result in host accounting errors or odd sums of money that you need to even out. Also not a fan of spending an extra $2.99 in any transaction.

Anyone have a new payment service or domestic bundle seller to buy from? RIP Manueluis' group buys.

Anyone have a new payment service or domestic bundle seller to buy from? RIP Manueluis' group buys.
A service called Revolut is apparently the most favored alternative. I haven't bothered signing up yet.

I saw one discussion at Group Buys about forming a domestic happy hour group, but they want commitment for 80% of bundles.

I guess it's just Hamble for me now.

Not a fan of sending $20 at a time to auto-subscribe to bundles, since it could result in host accounting errors or odd sums of money that you need to even out.
You could just keep track yourself and the ~40c it'd cost to even things out if you cancel shouldn't kill you.

The NEW Friday Special Bundle #66 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Box Maze Extreme - Tough as nails early access 2D platforming hardcore simple looking game. It looks so-so. 1st play of bundle.

The Cube - Weird kind of 2D platforming achievement game with a box. Looks better than some of those. 2nd play of bundle.

Slavistan - Punching people in levels to become a true Slav. It looks random. 3rd play of bundle.

Skipper - Puzzle Across The Sea - A minimalistic puzzle block moving game with colors. I'm not 100% sure how the gameplay is involved with the colors. 4th play of bundle.

Color Jumper - An interesting looking box 2D platforming puzzle solving game. It was praised by a lot of people and supposedly has tight controls. 5th play of bundle.

Deep Dark Fight - A really weird looking 2D platformer game with some leather guy. 6th play of bundle.

Galactic Harvester - An early access game about harvesting on other planets or something. Looks OK enough, though the graphics aren't too amazing. 7th play of bundle.

PARKAN: THE IMPERIAL CHRONICLES - A pretty old Russian space game with multiple game types in it. 8th play of bundle.

Instant Death - A first person avoid running into obstacles that kill you instantly game.

Askutron Quiz Show - An early access quiz game with 10000+ questions fully voiced, even though some people say they had repeat questions. 9th play of bundle.

An Octonaut Odyssey - A decent albeit short 2D platforming game that allows you to lower or raise the ground. 10th play of bundle.

Overall it's a kind of mixed bag of games, but good enough and most are new to bundle. Nitro approves!

I haven't been paying enough attention (okay none at all) to IG bundles since Tremor became basically useless.  I was about to throw some Gabenbux at AngerForce: Reloaded and I see it was in a bundle that I could have picked up.  Kinda want a couple of games that were in that Anime Heaven bundle too.  Oh well.

I haven't been paying enough attention (okay none at all) to IG bundles since Tremor became basically useless. I was about to throw some Gabenbux at AngerForce: Reloaded and I see it was in a bundle that I could have picked up. Kinda want a couple of games that were in that Anime Heaven bundle too. Oh well.
I wonder where you could possibly get one of those bundles... oh, wait. :whistle2:

The NEW Monday Motivation Bundle #47 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Go All Out! - A somewhat meh looking early access Super Smash Bros style game. 

Unfinished Battle - This looks like an unfinished game. Very bland textures and very basic looking gameplay.

The Binding Of YOU - A Binding of Isaac ripoff with simple texture and likely a simple game. I'd try it at least. 1st play of bundle.

Forgotten Places: Lost Circus - An abandoned circus HOG. 2nd play of bundle.

NYAN DESTROYER - Asteroids game where you shoot cats in space.

T-Kara Puzzles - Basic match 4 game.

Nogard - A low poly 3D platformer.

Never Not Shooting - Another Asteroids like game, but you're also defending the sun.

Tiny Force Deluxe - Physics based battle game with 30 evolving characters. Looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

PAPA'S TIME MACHINE - Kind of ugly looking platformer about a papa platforming through stages of his life.

Sinister Zombies - It looks like a flash game and has a guy shooting zombies and setting up defenses on a 2D plane. 4th play of bundle.

Inside Me - A shooter about being inside someone. It looks average. 5th play of bundle.

Wow...this is a poor quality bundle. Lots of very basic looking games, and no games stand out. Nitro easily passes!

The NEW Hump Day #55 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions: 

Nimble Bunn - A simple 2D platformer with a bunny. 1st play of bundle.

Lines Infinite - A simple line between 2 color dots game. 2nd play of bundle.

PUSH - Minamilistic puzzle game where you push all the buttons. 3rd play of bundle.

Divide - A character driven action adventure sc-fi game. 4th play of bundle.

Diabolic - An old school action RPG type game thing. 5th play of bundle.

Next Hero - Rouge-like shooting RPG. On my wish list and looks good. 6th play of bundle.

Crazy Dreamz: Best Of - A 2D platformer with levels made by the community. Looks OK enough. 7th play of bundle.

Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance - Port of an old PS2 action game that was well regarded. 8th play of bundle.

Proxy - Ultimate Hacker - An interesting looking hacking puzzle game thing. 9th play of bundle.

MIND CUBES Inside the Twisted Gravity Puzzle - A puzzle/platformer with a twisting around the level mechanism. It looks pretty good.

Overall this looks better than the usual IG bundle. It's still a mixed bag, but a wish list game, and some decent looking games is an easy purchase. Nitro approves!

The NEW Artifex Mundi Bundle #9 consisting of 10 Steam Games is live!

Impressions: Only 3 new to bundle ones. Same old, same old with these bundles, but these are usually pretty good HoGs. I just wish they would wait to bundle and only give new ones.

The Phoenix Online Publishing Bundle just went LIVE with 13 PC Classic-style indie games (12 with Trading Cards)! Don't miss the Early-Bird price!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 13 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions: All repeats, so no impressions.

The Indie Stellar Bundle just went LIVE with 11 phenomenal Steam games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Bikour! - Riding a bike in space physics game thing. Looks fun. 1st play of bundle.

Sudoku Zenkai - A very polished Sudoku game including some form of multiplayer. 2nd play of bundle.

Fairy Lands: Rinka and the Fairy Gems - Hand drawn and maybe a rhythm puzzle game thing? 3rd play of bundle.

Stellar Interface - Previously bundled rouge-lite shooter. 4th play of bundle.

Auto Dealership Tycoon - Extremely simple auto dealership tycoon where you can't interact much with your dealership, and it has lots of negative reviews.

Ghostly Horizon - An early access Pac-Man looking ghost spell throwing at vegetables game.

Bike of the Wild - Open world biking around game. 5th play of bundle.

Karradash - The Lost Dungeons - Twin stick rouge-lite game. Looks simple but OK. 6th play of bundle.

Beastiarium - A first person adventure game set in a time after beasts invaded the earth or something. 7th play of bundle.

GRAVEN The Purple Moon Prophecy - A decent looking rebundled HoG. 8th play of bundle.

EGO PROTOCOL - Repeat puzzler platform robot game thing. 9th play of bundle.

Honestly this is a very middling bundle with too many repeats. I will barely pass it cause the bike games look oddly relaxing, plus that weird rhythm game. Nitro barely approves.

The Virtual Reality XXIV Bundle just went LIVE with 10 pretty fun Steam games!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Moriarty: Endgame VR - This looks really unique. It has panels from a comic and you get to explore them in VR. Looks neat. 1st play of bundle.

Kitty Hawk - Flappy birds in VR in a weird 80s synth world.

VR Fun World - 16 mini games which are likely the author's first in VR. 2nd play of bundle.

The Cavern - Puzzle adventure game in a cave. 3rd play of bundle.

Chainless - Escaping prison while in the air with chain swinging. It looks OK. 4th play of bundle.

Domain Defense VR - Tower defense game in VR. 5th play of bundle.

Clazer - Early access clay target shooting game. 6th play of bundle.

Conquer - Action combat game with some supposedly wonky teleporting. 7th play of bundle.

Cow Milking Simulator - Milking cows in VR with a spaceship overhead or something. 8th play of bundle.

Sweet Escape VR - Race up or down candy structures with friends. 9th play of bundle.

Some pretty good looking VR games here. Nitro approves!

The Monday Motivation Bundle #48 just went LIVE with 11 fantastic Steam games!

Impressions:

Rogue Buddies - Aztek Gold - 2D platformer with shooting that looks kind of like a 3 Vikings type game. 1st play of bundle.

Keeplanet - Not sure what to make of this game. It looks kind kind of like an arcade type game where you place stuff on a planet while it spins and maybe defend it or something? 2nd play of bundle.

Keep Rollin! - Somewhat meh looking climb up the hill with a cube arcade like game avoiding obstacles.

Planetship - A game where you explore a weird procedurally generated planet system thing and not sure what else. 3rd play of bundle.

CRAZY MAZE - Escape a maze using your mouse to trace your way out with some twists.

Atomic Heist - A sc-fi rougelike twin-stick shooter with you controlling a ship fighting its way out of an overrun space station. 4th play of bundle.

Without Escape - A slightly older point and click horror adventure game. 5th play of bundle.

Born Tubi Wild - RPGMaker looking graphics action game where you play a pigeon and go around a world pooping on people.

Slimebrawl - 2-4 player slime arena brawling local or online multiplayer game. Looks OK. 6th play of bundle.

Baobabs Mausoleum Ep. 2: 1313 Barnabas Dead End Drive - Sequel to previously bundle game that looks weird and interesting. 7th play of bundle.

Dragon Drop - Simple looking 2D puzzle platformer where you can click on stuff from your inventory to make platforms and such. Looks worth a try. 8th play of bundle.

Overall it may not be the most awesome looking bundle, but there is some alright looking stuff in there. Nitro approves!

The IndieGala "Cyber Revenge" Bundle consisting of 11 Great Steam Games is live! 

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games! 

Cyber Fight (STEAM)
Ball laB (STEAM)
Fear Half Factor (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Lotia® (STEAM)
Placement (STEAM)
LOVE (STEAM) + Cards
Knight Bewitched (STEAM)
Kyurinaga's Revenge (STEAM) + Cards 
REPULSE: Galactic Rivals (STEAM)
Squareface (STEAM) + Cards 
Go-Kart Racing (STEAM)

Impressions:

Cyber Fight - This honestly looks pretty bad. A very basic looking 2d platformer game where you jump on enemies and collect coins.

Ball laB - Another likely half baked game with a minimalistic 2D hardcore platformer ball thing where you have to go back and fourth it looks like to reveal more of the level.

Fear Half Factor - A 2D casual runner game that looks super basic and not very fun.

Lotia - An average looking RPGMaker game about travelling with a crew on a ship. 1st play of bundle.

Placement - A minimalistic puzzle game about placing chess pieces on some variable board, where each piece is protected only once. 2nd play of bundle.

LOVE - Retro looking rebundled 2D platformer. 3rd play of bundle.

Knight Bewitched - Another average looking RPGMaker game about knights. 4th play of bundle.

Kyurinaga's Revenge - Kind of cool looking 2D platformer game that may have you control multiple guys at once sometimes. 5th play of bundle.

REPULSE: Galactic Rivals - Attract and repulse cubes in a local multiplayer game. 6th play of bundle.

Squareface - Blocky zombie shooter action game that is rebundled. 7th play of bundle.

Go-Kart Racing - Basic looking go-kart racing game.

Honestly this is a pretty bad looking bundle. I want it for the RPGMaker games, but it's honestly a bad bundle. Nitro passes!

The Friday Special Bundle #67 just went LIVE with 11 fantastic Steam games!

Impressions:

Drop The Bomb - Umm WTF is this? Some MMO country clicking dropping bombs economic developing game?

EXIST - Weird jumping around an abstract first person 3D world game. Looks alright. 1st play of bundle.

Quanect - This game has two realities and you must pass between them to go on in this 3D first person puzzle looking game. Looks good. 2nd play of bundle.

Guardian - Run, jump, fight, and dash in this 2D platformer action game. Looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Gorescript - Blocky old school FPS game. Supposedly it has good replay value. 4th play of bundle.

Germination - Action platformer game where you are an astronaut and go around a small planet and jump and damage things while traversing it in a circle. 5th play of bundle.

Nicky - The Home Alone Golf Ball - A drag and shoot game about a golf ball who just misses his home. It looks kind of fun. 6th play of bundle.

Mutant Fighting Cup 2 - Evolve and fight some mutants in a game where I believe there is auto battles and online multiplayer. 7th play of bundle.

TrickStyle - Older trick racing game thing in the future with hover boards. Supposedly is full of bugs. 8th play of bundle.

Extreme-G 2 - Another older futuristic looking motocross game thing. Also supposedly full of bugs and lacking features. 9th play of bundle.

Myrne: The Quest - A single player first person action RPG. It kind of looks like a Minecraft and likely is just OK. 10th play of bundle.

Overall I feel this is a pretty decent set of games. Some are positively reviewed and at least look unique. Nitro approves!

The Best of Qumaron Bundle just went LIVE with 10 Strategy / Sim / Time Management Steam games! Don't miss the Early-Bird price!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Viking Saga: The Cursed Ring - Time and city management with Vikings. 1st play of bundle.

Viking Saga: New World - More time and city management with Vikings. 2nd play of bundle.

Roads of Rome 2 - Time and city management with Romans. 3rd play of bundle.

Roads of Rome - Time and city management with Romans being the predecessor game. 4th play of bundle.

Northern Tale - This one has time and city management with Vikings and furry warriors. 5th play of bundle.

Northern Tale 2 - Sequel to previous game just with Vikings only it seems. 6th play of bundle.

Island Tribe - Time and city management with an island tribe. 7th play of bundle.

Island Tribe 4 - Evil shaman no more....with more time and city management with an island tribe. 8th play of bundle.

Adelantado Trilogy. Book one - Time and city management in early South America. 9th play of bundle.

Adelantado Trilogy. Book Two - Sequel to previous game with Don Diego helping history. 10th play of bundle.

These are pretty much the same games with different themes and stories. They are all new to bundle, so it's an OK enough bundle if you like these type of games. Nitro barely approves!

The Hump Day Bundle #56 just went LIVE with 10 fantastic Steam games!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Dead Dust - A pretty simple twin stick likely western shooting game. It looks aight. 1st play of bundle.

Shape of America: Episode One - A role playing political game about later 1990s politics and economics. It looks interesting at least. 2nd play of bundle.

The Big Journey - A Loco Roco type game with a big fluffy cat. 3rd play of bundle.

Action Henk - Rebundled action physics game where you play some guy sliding around. I haven't played it yet, but I know it's been bro nighted. 4th play of bundle.

Far from Noise - A short philosophical narrative game where you play as someone in a car hanging off the edge of a cliff. Looks pretty artsy and unique. 5th play of bundle.

Super Cat Herding: Totally Awesome Edition - As the game description says, "A wacky physics sandbox game where you herd super-powered kittens, fight aliens, and destroy the world to solve the mystery of the missing catnip!". Looks good for a quick 15 minute play. 6th play of bundle.

Death Toll - Multiplayer me too battle royale game about fighting after being dropped down.

Below Kryll - Explore hundred of hours of hand crafted content in a 2D platformer game playing as a ninja. Looks pretty clean and unique. 7th play of bundle.

Light Apprentice - The Comic Book RPG - This one looks very cool. Some turn based fighting comic things and also turn based acting out in situations. Looks fun. 8th play of bundle.

Steampunk Tower 2 - Defending a stationary steampunk tower versus threats. Look OK enough. 9th play of bundle.

I actually really like this bundle other than the whatever looking Multiplayer battle royale game. Nitro highly approves!

The Lost & Found Bundle just went LIVE with 11 fantastic Steam games!

$3.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Pukan Bye Bye - Infuriating looking hardcore 2D platformer. 1st play of bundle.

ClickBit - A clicker game aimed at the IT crowed with it representing gradual development. I don't think auto clickers work since they overheat the system.

E-Startup - Early access starting up a business simulator. Looks very early on in the development process.

Lethe - Episode One - First person survival horror adventure game about finding the origins of yourself. 2nd play of bundle.

STATUS: INSANE - An overheard stealth game about escaping a mental asylum. 3rd play of bundle.

Suna - An artsy first person game about living with with regrets and doing stuff in a weird fantasy world. Likely a short game. 4th play of bundle.

Legendary Mahjong - It's a mahjong game. Looks clean at least.

The Amazing Bernard - An endless runner game. It looks a little neater than the usual stuff with some power ups and such.

Amelon - What is this? It looks kind of like a robot exploring and scanning levels or something? I don't know. 5th play of bundle.

Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found - Some rogue lite action platformer game where you fight some toy bosses I guess and eventually fight a final boss. It looks rough, but could be OK. 6th play of bundle.

Battle High 2 A+ - Kind of cool looking indie fighting game. 7th play of bundle.

It's a somewhat weird mix of games in this bundle. There might be some gems in here, but for the most part it just looks OK. Nitro barely approves! Also I added impressions to the Qumaron bundle.

The Monday Motivation Bundle #49 just went LIVE with 11 adrenaline-pumping Steam games!

Impressions:

Cube Zone - A frantic puzzle game about rolling a cube with colors, and a bad background of too many flashing lights IMHO.

Gear Path - Likely less than an hour long simple looking Metroidvania game. 1st play of bundle.

Blitz Breaker - A simple rebundled platformer where you play a robot who can't run and like throws himself at things. 2nd play of bundle.

Glo - Tricky looking minimalistic 2D platformer where light is barely around you, and it's supposed to be pretty challenging. 3rd play of bundle.

Starblast - A massive multiplayer online game with you piloting a ship in space and doing things. It looks kind of fun and polished. 4th play of bundle.

The Rare Nine - Really weird looking early access one long corridor type beat em up. 5th play of bundle.

Super Man Or Monster - Some blocky looking Kaiju game where you can play as the monsters or the people and fight each other. It looks pretty fun. 6th play of bundle.

Star Fleet Armada Rogue Adventures - This looks like a game like Star Control, though very simple looking. It still looks pretty fun. 7th play of bundle.

Cleansuit - Graphical text adventure about a serial killer coming into your house and what you do about it. 8th play of bundle.

Adventures of Dragon - Early access RPGMaker game that supposedly has a pretty wild story and some hand drawn it looks like art. 9th play of bundle.

Strangers of the Power - Dungeon crawling RPGMaker game by the same creators of Adventures of Dragon. 10th play of bundle.

This is a very eclectic mix of games. Some look pretty cool and unique so this gets a pass from me. Nitro approves!

The IndieGala "Galactic Strike Bundle" Bundle consisting of 10 Great Steam Games is live!

Reroll: Back to the throne (STEAM)
Sudoku (STEAM)
The Battle for the Hut (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM GAMES!

Galactic Crew (STEAM)
The Mooseman (STEAM) + Cards
Poly Towns (STEAM)
Strike Team Hydra (STEAM)
Lobster Empire (STEAM)
Bernackels' Shoggoth (STEAM)
The Adventurous Four (STEAM)

Impressions:

Reroll: Back to the throne - This looks like an OK basic 2D platformer starring some knight. 1st play of bundle.

Sudoku - Somewhat not so great looking basic Sudoku game. The one a few bundles before looked a lot better.

The Battle for the Hut - Really, really basic looking defend the right side of the screen from zombies game.

Galactic Crew - An early access rough looking sc-fi roguelike game. It just doesn't look complete at all.

The Mooseman - A rebundled interesting looking adventure game about seeing all that's hidden to the mortal eye. 2nd play of bundle.

Poly Towns - A basic looking blocky likely abandoned town builder.

Strike Team Hydra - Phone port sc-fi turn-based strategy RPG game where you fight some aliens. Looks kind of like X-Com. 3rd play of bundle.

Lobster Empire - A somewhat clicker game instead of a simulation game about building a lobster empire.

Bernackels' Shoggoth - 4 vs 2 possibly dead multiplayer game where you play as a small dragon that can either look for keys or turn into items and kill the other players. Looks unique and somewhat fun. 4th play of bundle.

The Adventurous Four - A fantasy type VN where you try to survive and have some encounters and such, and is a sequel to Wild Island Quest. 5th play of bundle.

Honestly a pretty bad bundle that should be skipped, though there might be a good game or two in it. Nitro easily passes.

The IndieGala "Galactic Strike Bundle" Bundle consisting of 10 Great Steam Games is live!

Reroll: Back to the throne (STEAM)
Sudoku (STEAM)
The Battle for the Hut (STEAM)

Galactic Crew (STEAM)
The Mooseman (STEAM) + Cards
Poly Towns (STEAM)
Strike Team Hydra (STEAM)
Lobster Empire (STEAM)
Bernackels' Shoggoth (STEAM)
The Adventurous Four (STEAM)

Impressions:

Reroll: Back to the throne - This looks like an OK basic 2D platformer starring some knight. 1st play of bundle.

Sudoku - Somewhat not so great looking basic Sudoku game. The one a few bundles before looked a lot better.

The Battle for the Hut - Really, really basic looking defend the right side of the screen from zombies game.

Galactic Crew - An early access rough looking sc-fi roguelike game. It just doesn't look complete at all.

The Mooseman - A rebundled interesting looking adventure game about seeing all that's hidden to the mortal eye. 2nd play of bundle.

Poly Towns - A basic looking blocky likely abandoned town builder.

Strike Team Hydra - Phone port sc-fi turn-based strategy RPG game where you fight some aliens. Looks kind of like X-Com. 3rd play of bundle.

Lobster Empire - A somewhat clicker game instead of a simulation game about building a lobster empire.

Bernackels' Shoggoth - 4 vs 2 possibly dead multiplayer game where you play as a small dragon that can either look for keys or turn into items and kill the other players. Looks unique and somewhat fun. 4th play of bundle.

The Adventurous Four - A fantasy type VN where you try to survive and have some encounters and such, and is a sequel to Wild Island Quest. 5th play of bundle.

Honestly a pretty bad bundle that should be skipped, though there might be a good game or two in it. Nitro easily passes.
Is Yanni working for Indiegala now? These bundles are turrible.

I have not seen a non-Humble bundle I've even been remotely interested in buying for a couple of years now.  With Steam opening the flood gates you have tons of shit-tier games being pumped into these bundles across all of the bundle-sites.

Right now I'd rank them: 1) Humble [...large divide...]; 2) Fanatical/Bundle Stars [...universal divide...] 3) Indie Gala/Poopies/Whatever.

The IndieGala "Virtual Reality Bundle" consisting of 10 Great Steam Games is live!

Quickshot
[ R.U.M.A ]
Chunky Orbits + Cards

The Tower
Danger Room
Double Play: 2-Player VR Baseball
HVRGUN
LIBERTY VR
ZombVR
Dream Pets VR

Impressions:

Quickshot - Shooting random objects in VR.

[ R.U.M.A ] - Throwing balls around and combining like colors and feeding other balls to robots to score points.

Chunky Orbits - Simulation of free floating objects in space. Looks like an interesting tool. 1st play of bundle.

The Tower - Dodging obstacles in 3D in a very short experience.

Danger Room - Shoot the turrets in a wave based game.

Double Play: 2-Player VR Baseball - Really simple looking 2 player baseball simulator with one person playing a pitcher and the other a batter.

HVRGUN - VR tank combat. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

LIBERTY VR - You play some soldier in a alternate universe American Revolution. It looks pretty lacking.

ZombVR - A really clunky looking zombie gallery shooting game.

Dream Pets VR - An early access pet taking care of simulator. Supposedly still only has a Frisbee scene and that's it.

A horrible bundle with a lot of half baked games. So many are extremely simple looking. Nitro easily passes!

The IndieGala "Anime Rhapsody" Bundle consisting of 11 Great Steam Games is live!

Border of her Heart
What is love?

One Night Stand + Cards

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Yozora Rhapsody + Cards
Yandere School
School of Talent: SUZU-ROUTE
One Day in London + Cards
Wild Romance + Cards
Pawn + Cards
A Hand in the Darkness
Four Horsemen

Impressions:

Border of her Heart - A VN about guards. It looks pretty nice. 1st play of bundle.

What is love? - Some short VN about true love, maybe not depicted as nicely. 2nd play of bundle.

One Night Stand - Re bundled VN about a one night stand and figuring out things the next morning after. 3rd play of bundle.

Yozora Rhapsody - Some VN about a guy and his daughter and wife and going on vacation. 4th play of bundle.

Yandere School - A VN mixed with some adventure gaming about a yandere. It's not too long I believe. 5th play of bundle.

School of Talent: SUZU-ROUTE - A VN about people in some school that show extraordinary powers. It looks very good and was on my wish list. 6th play of bundle.

One Day in London - A VN that takes place in 19th century England. It looks kind of cool, but has episodes in DLC. I'm not sure the bundle includes those. 7th play of bundle.

Wild Romance - I've played some of this one about a guy who goes back to his back hometown and meets some girls who are more than they seem. It wasn't written that well, and this version is cut and doesn't have the 18+ content.

Pawn - Not the usual type of VN where you have disappearances and murders and investigate and stuff in this. Looks unique. 8th play of bundle.

A Hand in the Darkness - A boys love VN that looks to be high quality. Not sure i'll like this, but I'll try it. 9th play of bundle.

Four Horsemen - A life sim about immigration. It has a cool art style and looks interesting. 10th play of bundle.

Overall a pretty good bundle. Lots of decent looking VNs, though the cut VN isn't my style. Nitro approves!

The IndieGala "Friday Special #68" Bundle consisting of 11 Steam Games is Live! 

Pay $1.0 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games! 

Primitive Race
Starting The Game
One More Line + Cards

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!
Dead Ground
Vidar + Cards
30 Seconds To Jail
LINCH
DEEP SPACE | Space-Platformer
Doughlings: Arcade
Forestation
MIND REFLECTION ? Inside the Black Mirror Puzzle

Impressions:

Primitive Race - Blocky under baked race around the track once game.

Starting The Game - Weird looking adventure game, but looks fun. 1st play of bundle.

One More Line - Rebundled swinging around going higher single and multiplayer game. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Dead Ground - A procedurally generated TD game, though it may have too much hero focus. Looks OK enough. 3rd play of bundle.

Vidar - RPGMaker type game about people dying and quests and randomness of the deaths and such. Looks unique. 4th play of bundle.

30 Seconds To Jail - A game about hiding your drugs or something. Looks weird but maybe worth a short play, since it has multiple endings. 5th play of bundle.

LINCH - Multiplayer early access card game thing where you win and you kill people or something. It looks weird, but I'd try it with someone, though i'm sure multiplayer is dead. 6th play of bundle.

DEEP SPACE | Space-Platformer - A 2D platformer shooter of some guy in space. It looks generic, but worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Doughlings: Arcade - A breakout type game. It looks a bit weird, but clean nonetheless. 8th play of bundle.

Forestation - Draw a line from one end of the puzzle to the other and trees grow. Looks basic, but playable. 9th play of bundle.

MIND REFLECTION Inside the Black Mirror Puzzle - A puzzle game about maneuvering the way the paddles face to hit balls into black holes. It looks basic, but playable. 10th play of bundle.

Overall a very average looking bundle. Nothing stands out, but there could be a good game or two here. Nitro barely approves.

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #50 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 12 Fantastic Steam Games!

Draw It! (STEAM) 
SLICE (STEAM) 
Dreamlike Worlds (STEAM) + :tradingcard:

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

After Rain: Phoenix Rise (STEAM) 
2V Hoverbike (STEAM) 
Find your way (STEAM) 
Spectrubes Infinity (STEAM) 
Hunter of antiques (STEAM) 
Merry Glade (STEAM) 
Dinosaur Hunter (STEAM) 

ICARUS.1 (STEAM) 

Grimrush (STEAM)

Impressions:

Draw It! - A simpler looking Crayon Physics looking game. 1st play of bundle.

SLICE - A puzzle game about slicing stuff into pieces. No idea what the point of the game is. 2nd play of bundle.

Dreamlike Worlds - A cheaper looking Limbo platformer. 3rd play of bundle.

After Rain: Phoenix Rise - Not so great looking 2D platforming shooter.

2V Hoverbike - An average looking side scrolling shooter. 4th play of bundle.

Find your way - Not so great looking western shooter thing.

Spectrubes Infinity - Very basic looking puzzle game.

Hunter of antiques - Basic looking run down the corridor and dodge obstacles game in first person 3D.

Merry Glade - Violent looking weird puzzle game about a rabbit everyone wants dead or something. 5th play of bundle.

Dinosaur Hunter - Dinosaur shooting gallery.

ICARUS.1 - Exploring some abandoned ship were the crew went MIA. 6th play of bundle.

Grimrush - Top down 7 bosses in a shoot em up game. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly this is not a good bundle. A lot of these look very half baked or just not too amazing. Nitro passes!

bread's done
Back