[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Monday Motivation 55 Impressions:

Seat of War - Run of the mill early access likely dead multiplayer FPS.

Riverhill Trials - Likely not well controlling jump around a pretty environment game.

BAD DAY - Basic looking 4 strangers meet zombie twin stick shooter game. Looks playable at least. 1st play of bundle.

Shadowlings - You play some ball looking thing that attacks people with supposedly OK based combat. 2nd play of bundle.

Opus Mortem - Maybe some rhythm game about sorting souls or something. 3rd play of bundle.

BLIK - Portal like puzzle game where you have a gun that shoots some balls. Worth a play. 4th play of bundle.

AEGIS 2186 - Defend a mid point shooter where you have some 80s synth wave style music playing.

WAyE - Fishing survival out at sea simulator. Supposedly very unpolished and should be labelled EA instead.

Pilgrimage - You push k a lot to make a guy walk.

The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 2 - Previous game was bundled and this looks like an interesting point and click adventure. 5th play of bundle.

They have HORNS - Co-op twin stick shooter. Video hurt my eyes when stuff was moving.

Monopolist: Technological Revolution - Big time not very nice looking Monopoly rip off. Just buy that game instead.

Honestly an extremely mixed bag. I think the Johnny game and Shadowlings look alright, but too many of these games look horrible and under cooked. Nitro passes!

Monday Motivation 55 Impressions:

Seat of War - Run of the mill early access likely dead multiplayer FPS.

Riverhill Trials - Likely not well controlling jump around a pretty environment game.

BAD DAY - Basic looking 4 strangers meet zombie twin stick shooter game. Looks playable at least. 1st play of bundle.

Shadowlings - You play some ball looking thing that attacks people with supposedly OK based combat. 2nd play of bundle.

Opus Mortem - Maybe some rhythm game about sorting souls or something. 3rd play of bundle.

BLIK - Portal like puzzle game where you have a gun that shoots some balls. Worth a play. 4th play of bundle.

AEGIS 2186 - Defend a mid point shooter where you have some 80s synth wave style music playing.

WAyE - Fishing survival out at sea simulator. Supposedly very unpolished and should be labelled EA instead.

Pilgrimage - You push k a lot to make a guy walk.

The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 2 - Previous game was bundled and this looks like an interesting point and click adventure. 5th play of bundle.

They have HORNS - Co-op twin stick shooter. Video hurt my eyes when stuff was moving.

Monopolist: Technological Revolution - Big time not very nice looking Monopoly rip off. Just buy that game instead.

Honestly an extremely mixed bag. I think the Johnny game and Shadowlings look alright, but too many of these games look horrible and under cooked. Nitro passes!
You're reviewing the Monday bundle on Thursday? Unacceptable.

I still really want that review of Crap Attack. I mean, I won't read it, but I want it all the same.

It's a complicated kind of feel.
Just for you:

Crap Attack - Not even on Steam anymore likely screams the quality of the game. It's ugly as heck with some really weird 3D models for the person you're in. Basically you play some pill thing in a 2D action adventure game smacking poop with your stick and try to make to the end of different 5 minute levels. I hate to say, but with how IG is bundling these days, this honestly looks playable, would probably would get some laughs out of me, and it looks better than half of the random garbage bundled these days. The developers tried, and honestly it looks fun in short bursts. I would play it if it was still on Steam haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for you:

Crap Attack - Not even on Steam anymore likely screams the quality of the game. It's ugly as heck with some really weird 3D models for the person you're in. Basically you play some pill thing in a 2D action adventure game smacking poop with your stick and try to make to the end of different 5 minute levels. I hate to say, but with how IG is bundling these days, this honestly looks playable, would probably would get some laughs out of me, and it looks better than half of the random garbage bundled these days. The developers tried, and honestly it looks fun in short bursts. I would play it if it was still on Steam haha.
I can find no reference to this being removed from Steam. It doesn't seem to be listed as such on any of the various places that maintain a list of such titles. Yet it has been removed.

Just for you:

Thank you.

Although I ended up reading it, so I'm not too happy about it.

Hanako Anime got a happy hour. Ends up being a whopping $4.40 per bundle (your dealer may vary). Glad I don't host anymore, I wouldn't want to be spending $160 for a bunch of copies of a bundle people might go back on.

The IndieGala "Virtual Reality XXIX (29)" Bundle consisting of 9 Great VR Steam Games is live!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 STEAM Virtual Reality GAMES!

Impressions:

Sign Here: _________ - A dumb looking 10 minute trying to find something that could sign something for money game.

Devil and the Fairy - Early access dungeon overlord guy giving orders to defend your crypt or something. Looks good, but supposedly developer isn't too active. 1st play of bundle.

Lone Pirate VR - Simple looking lone pirate sailing and getting stuff adventure with some dead multiplayer free for all as well. 2nd play of bundle.

No Clue VR - Spot the differences in VR with a day and night. Looks OK and could be a party game. 3rd play of bundle.

Combat Tested - You play some guy escaping a lab with psionic powers. It looks good but a bit unpolished. 4th play of bundle.

Orb Labs, Inc. - Throw orbs to move, attack, hide, and survive. It looks polished and neat. 5th play of bundle.

NIGHTSTAR: Alliance - Early access shmup game where you shoot stuff in VR. It looks pretty promising. 6th play of bundle.

Protonwar - Fast face FPS multiplayer shooter with likely dead multiplayer but in VR. It looks kind of cool, though i'm sure it would be hard to move. 7th play of bundle.

Barrels Up - Shoot stuff at barrels coming at you shooting gallery thing.

Overall I think it's a solid VR bundle if you own the setup for it. Nitro approves!

The IndieGala Majesco Throwback Bundle consisting of 12 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $5.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Onion Force - A weird looking tower defense/action game hybrid. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Krautscape - Rebundled from old IG bundles procedurally generated racing game. It looks neat, and surprisingly I don't think I got any of the bundles. 2nd play of bundle.

The Lost Gardens - Early access rebundled from earlier IG bundle game about a robot and action and stuff. Looks solid. 3rd play of bundle.

A Boy and His Blob - Rebundled classic throwback game that looks pretty neat overall with the blob who can change shapes after eating jelly beans I believe. 4th play of bundle.

Advent Rising - A rebundled action game that really bombed back then. I played this and it's an OK enough Sc-fi action game. 5th play of bundle.

Costume Quest 2 - Another repeat game that is an RPG with costumes doing abilities during Halloween I believe. 6th play of bundle.

Double Dragon: Neon - Another rebundle of the imagining of Double Dragon that was popular when it came out and supposedly is good. 7th play of bundle.

TrickStyle - Another IG bundle rebundle. This one is a Dreamcast classic racing game with people on hoverboards. Looks cool. 8th play of bundle.

Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance - Another rebundle which is a gladiator action game from the PS2 era. I remember it getting a lot of praise back then. 9th play of bundle.

Judge Dredd 95 - Old school action game. Note this publisher may have stolen the work without permission which isn't cool. The game looks aight though. 10th play of bundle.

Drake of the 99 Dragons - Old school action twin pistol packing guy game. Looks alright and is on my wishlist. 11th play of bundle.

BlowOut - Another older game which had a side to side action view and lots of gun shooting and stuff. Looks fun. 12th play of bundle.

So many of these are repeats from a previous Majesco IG bundle. It has a lot of good games, but a bit too many repeats. I'm still missing enough to recommend it, but it's not the best value. Nitro barely approves!

The IndieGala "Friday Special #72" Bundle consisting of 11 Steam Games is Live!

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!

Impressions:

Accurate Segmentation - Click on shapes to segment them out to get a green cube to a platform. 1st play of bundle...though it has no gameplay video.

MIND TWINS - The Twisted Co-op Platformer - Some weird slightly unpolished looking co-op and single player puzzle platformer.

Kenshō - Somewhat nice looking match 3 get rid of blocks sliding puzzle game thing.

Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse - Rebundled many times 5th game in a long running adventure series. Looks alright. 2nd play of bundle.

Broken Sword: Director's Cut - Another rebundle generally from the trilogy being offered, but it's the first in this series of adventure games. 3rd play of bundle.

Revolution 25th Anniversary Documentary - Documentary of the company behind the Broken Sword games. Will watch.

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Single player only catch the thief early access game.

HIVE: Altenum Wars - Rebundled 2.5D likely dead multiplayer shooter. It looks OK enough, but maybe a little too simple.

5 Minutes Rage - Another 2.5D likely dead multiplayer game. This one involves throwing a ball into a goal.

Dark Grim Mariupolis - Really weird looking noir adventure game surrealist thing. 4th play of bundle.

Drosoph Hotel - An early access 2D survival horror game where you play someone trying to survive against ghosts and such. You can also play as a hotel manager looking afte rthe ghosts and such in a strategy game. Has potential. 5th play of bundle.

Honestly likely dead multiplayer games kill this one. The better games are rebundles and the interesting games are just a few. Nitro passes.

The IndieGala Wednesday "Hump Day Bundle #61" consisting of 10 Steam Games is Live!

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

Impressions:

Indecision. - Weird looking 2D platformer with different changing interactive scenes. 1st play of bundle.

Antaria Online - Early access likely dead MMORPG. Supposedly every quest is creating an item.

Shiver - Short horror point and click adventure game. 2nd play of bundle.

Chroma Squad - Previously bundled tactical RPG featuring a Power Rangers like squad. Looks fun. 3rd play of bundle.

Tiny Hands Adventure - Really basic looking 2D platformer that looks kind of like a ripoff Crash game.

Garrison: Archangel - A very dead customizable mech one on one fighting game. Looks like it has potential. 4th play of bundle.

Cheitha - Early access twin stick shooter. Looks so-so.

Void Monsters: Spring City Tales - Pretty good looking RPGMaker monster training game. 5th play of bundle.

Game Dev Studio - A game development studio simulator. It looks alright enough. 6th play of bundle.

Armed to the Gears - Early access top down mecha shooter with some tower defense elements as well. 7th play of bundle.

Another lower value game bundle. Chroma Squad is good, but it's been bundled before. Nitro barely approves!

Monday Motivation 56 Impressions:

Mahjong Solitaire - Basic matching mahjong tile game.

Cluster Dust - You play a Roomba type robot that shoots lasers at dirty flashing things.

Before Nightfall - Run around collecting wood to keep the fire going in some first personal survival game.

George's Memories EP.1 - 9 minute long walking simulator. 1st play of bundle.

The Basilisk - Weird looking minimalistic graphics platformer mini game thing. Looks interesting. 2nd play of bundle.

Bleeding Knife - RPGMaker looking horror game. 3rd play of bundle.

BORIS the Mutant Bear with a Gun - Top down shooter with a bear with a gun. It looks a little unpolished but playable. 4th play of bundle.

Samsa and the Knights of Light - Rebundled RPGMaker RPG. 5th play of bundle.

Temporal Storm X: Hyperspace Dream - Tempest looking shooter game. Worth a try. 6th play of bundle.

CubeRun - Junky looking 3D cube endless runner.

Venal Soul (Chapter One) - Bleh looking shooter/horror game.

Bernie’s Nightmare - Interactive horror game about a nightmare, supposedly created by a 15 year old. 7th play of bundle.

Jolly Battle - Battleship with candy and cakes.

Overall it's a bit of a lower end bundle. There is some alright looking stuff, but nothing amazing. Nitro barely approves!

Artifex Mundi bundle has a few new ones. Get a cheap HH to get the missing games and drop the rest in codes on CAG or something. Nitro approves if you like HoG games!

The IndieGala "Bullid Games" Bundle consisting of 13 Great Steam Games is live!

Pay $1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 13 STEAM GAMES!

Trash developer. Refusing to give impressions. Many of these are ripoffs of other games, like Dr. Pills being a Dr. Mario ripoff, and are very likely mobile ports. There are also achievement games. Avoid at all costs!

The Kawaii Anime Bundle is live.

$1 for:
- NALOGI
- Gothicc Breaker
- Teleportals. I swear it's a nice game

$4.49+ for: (or ~$1.80 in a HH group buy)
- Ignis Avis Venatio
- Paper Shakespeare: To Date Or Not To Date?
- Frequent Flyer: A Long Distance Love Story
- American University Life ~Welcome Week!~
- Blind Men
- NALOGI 2
- Panzer Hearts - War Visual Novel
- Nusakana

I'll be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot for this (or another) bundle. :)

The Virtual Reality XXX Bundle just went LIVE with 10 VR-dream-come-true Steam games!

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:
Impressions:

Kraken - You play a kraken and destroy stuff. Looks like some simple fun. 1st play of bundle.

Supermarket VR and mini-games - Somewhat flawed looking supermarket shopping simulator.

Galaxy Race - Somewhat unfinished looking racing game where you are on a hovering thing and race with supposedly bad AI over 3 tracks where the speed feels slow except for speed boosts.

Arrowborn - Jump around and shoot arrows in this game with a single player mode. Also has a multiplayer PVP mode which supposedly works alright. 2nd play of bundle.

Jingo - Turn based game in VR, kind of like Worms. Supposedly extremely buggy though, but that is a good idea.

Rosebaker's Icy Treats - The VR Iceman Sim - It's an ice cream person simulator where you are in space and people come up and you get them their ice cream order. Looks alright. 3rd play of bundle.

HELI - Fly around New York and take pictures in a helicopter without sides. Looks like a good idea, with a lame implementation. A lot of buildings are supposedly untextured. Would still play, but if it was a really good look at some of New York it would be awesome. 4th play of bundle.

VR Shooter Guns - Generic name for a likely generic game with supposedly very little enemy variety and 3 levels only. May play well though. 5th play of bundle.

VR Drivers - Generic name for an early access driving game. Supposedly doesn't feel like driving a car.

Project 59 - VR wave shooter that has you shooting aliens. 6th play of bundle.

I still can't believe there have been 30 of these VR bundles. Some stuff looks OK in this one, so it gets an OK approval from me.

Kawaii Anime bundle impressions:

Nalogi - Poop achievement satirical RPG achievement game.

Gothicc Breaker - Arkanoid type game about removing blocks to get to your goth gf. It looks alright. 1st play of bundle.

Teleportals. I swear it's a nice game - Puzzle teleporter game where you can unlock some naughty pics or something. Looks Ok enough and is supposedly similar to Escape goat. 2nd play of bundle.

Ignis Avis Venatio - A VN about a guy who wants to be left alone. One day a girl falls from the sky and says she is a phoenix. He is then thrust into the world of magic. It looks pretty interesting. 3rd play of bundle.

Paper Shakespeare: To Date Or Not To Date? - Some VN about prince and princesses going to a school together, and they are Shakespeare characters or something. 4th play of bundle.

Frequent Flyer: A Long Distance Love Story - A VN about a girl who falls for another girl on vacation and there is some secrets that will be found out. Supposedly based on a true story, with some weird English voice acting. 5th play of bundle.

American University Life ~Welcome Week!~ - Another VN about a person starting college and their life with a few roommates. 6th play of bundle.

Blind Men - A boy's love visual novel about an aspiring super villain and some people he meets. Supposedly is funny. 7th play of bundle.

Nalogi 2 - Second verse, same as the first. Also has a Putin look alike, or it may be him!

Panzer Hearts - War Visual Novel - A game about people working in a tank factory. Looks OK. 8th play of bundle.

Nusakana - Open world game where you date fish girls. I bought this during a sale, as it looked neat. 9th play of bundle.

Overall an interesting mix of games. Some look good, while others are cheap. There should be something for most tastes. I recommend!

The NEW IndieGala "Monday Motivation" Bundle #57 consisting of 12 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 12 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

LO-OP - Draw a line through dots in a puzzle game creating loops until the dots are all gone. I'm a little confused on this because of the simple graphics and not very clear video.

Everything Will Flow - Some super artsy 10 minute game about photography or something. Worth a try since it's so short. 1st play of bundle.

Escape Game - First person early access solve puzzles to escape a house game. Look good, albeit the game has simple graphics. 2nd play of bundle.

High Cats - Get high on catnip and try to catch a can of tuna in a 4 person local multiplayer game. Looks OK. 3rd play of bundle.

Realm of the Ghost King - Simple quick playing rogue like game where you see how far you can travel up in a dungeon. 4th play of bundle.

Intelligence Trader - Early access spy agency running game thing where you trade information and try to change events. It looks a little half baked, but maybe will be better when it releases. 5th play of bundle.

Nepenthe - Strange looking RPG compared to Undertale from my wishlist that is all hand drawn. Looks unique at the least. 6th play of bundle.

Sort the Cube - 3D version of sorting the numbers from 1 to 9 puzzle game. I liked these as a kid, but I wasn't ever crazy about them,.

Golden8bits - A game creator like RPGMaker. It looks OK enough, but I would never use it.

Inflatality - Local multiplayer fighting game between inflatable wavy hands guys similar to the ones you see at places like car dealerships. Looks OK enough. 7th play of bundle.

Supesu - Another 3D puzzler. This one has you twisting around blocks to get a ball through with some color blocks making the ball react differently. It looks a bit tough, but not bad. 8th play of bundle.

Life and Debt: A Real Life Simulator - A simulator based around doing jobs and buying junk. It could be what someone's life is really like. Worth a try. 9th play of bundle.

An interesting set of games. The puzzlers aren't doing much for me, but some of the other games look good. I approve the bundle!

Indie Mutation bundle impressions:

Dead Forest - Go around collecting bible books similar to Slender. Looks worse though.

EW/WE - Horror game about being in a bad dream, or maybe reality taking place in your room. Looks interesting. 1st play of bundle.

Doors Push or Pull - Endless runner pulling and pushing open doors. That's it, though it does have multiplayer too. You can also unlock items for your hallway I guess. Likely worth a try. 2nd play of bundle, and maybe you can play multiplayer versus the developer!

Hex - A puzzle game where you move between tiles and they may mutiply, explode, toggle on or off, etc. Looks kind of nice. 3rd play of bundle.

Hex 2 - Second verse same as the first. Has more tiles though I believe. 4th play of bundle.

Cubic Kill Array - An escape game based off the movie Cube. It looks a little clunky but good. Also note it's in Chinese, but has an English interface. 5th play of bundle.

MUTATION PHASE - Early access generally poor looking monster FPS thing.

Wrecking Towers - Local multiplayer 4 player game where you smash each other into buildings and such. Looks aight. 6th play of bundle.

GoFetch - Fetch things as a dog in different environments. 7th play of bundle.

Jelly Wants More - 2048 like game except there is jellies and breast expansion. Umm....guess I would try it? 8th play of bundle.

Safe House - Somewhat basic looking spy game filled with mini games. It looks rough, but has some heart. 9th play of bundle.

Glaive: Brick Breaker - Kind of basic looking block breaker game with some power ups.

Overall it's a somewhat low value bundle. There are some unique things in it though. I barely approve!

The Friday Special Bundle just went LIVE with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Light hidden city - A ripoff of hidden folks that is buggy and likely nowhere near as good. Still will try it. First play of bundle.

Light Fantastik - A 2D platformer where you jump to get to an exit. This one has also where in the dark you jump higher and your controls are inverted. Looks very decent. 2nd play of bundle.

JUST DASH - A 3D first person endless runner like parkour type game. Supposedly a bit basic looking and doesn't play as well. Still looks decent. 3rd play of bundle.

Disturbed: Beyond Aramor - This one is a choose your own adventure type game where you play a depressed soul sent to an island. It looks very good and likely has a lot of heart put into it. 4th play of bundle.

Helping Hand - This one has you getting in an accident breaking your right hand. You control your left hand in the hospital and elsewhere i'm sure. Supposedly plays like an old Flash game. 5th play of bundle.

NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics - This one is on my wish list and is a turn based shmup. It looks unique to play, but may be repetitive and samey. 6th play of bundle.

Repentant - This is a short point and click adventure that disappointed many. I will still try it. 7th play of bundle.

Infecto - Super basic looking twin stick shooter similar to games like Alien Shooter.

Redline Ultimate Racing - An early access motorsport manager type game. It looks like it has potential, but is supposedly very limited.

Perfect Heist - A very likely dead online muliplayer game of cops vs robbers. They all have different abilities.

Atex Brawl - This one is another likely dead online multiplayer game with mechs fighting each other in futuristic looking arenas. It has single player as well, and is well regarded. Looks like a good bro type game. 8th play of bundle.

Another pretty mixed bag of games. Some look unique, and having a wish list game puts this into the recommended territory. Likely dead multiplayer games suck though. I recommend this!

Hump Day #62 bundle is now live.

$1 for:
- Pixel Hentai Mosaic
- Mini Ghost + Trading Cards
- Hentai Sokoban

$2.99+ (or ~$1.10 in a group buy) for:
- The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day + Trading Cards
- The Adventures of Elena Temple
- Neverliria
- SUPER BENBO QUEST: TURBO DELUXE
- Q-YO Blaster
- Strangers of the Power 2
- the Line
- Hentai Puzzle
- Aircraft Evolution

I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this bundle, as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot for this (or another) bundle. :)

The Indie Road Trip Bundle just went LIVE with 12 variety Steam games (2 with Trading Cards)!

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Again? - Kind of like 3s, but looks worse and is with 2s. Junk.

goto - A minimalistic as in looking like ZZT go through a maze game. Looks a bit too basic.

Call of Bitcoin - A 2D platformer and beat em up about a cat punching sharks. Looks pretty bad.

Survival: Last Day - Basic low rated early access survival game.

SpaceExile - Basic looking twin stick shooter where you play a space ship defending your space stations vs asteroids and junk.

Combat Rush - Weird looking combination of Snake and Cannon Fodder as a user review puts it. It looks a bit unique at least. 1st play of bundle.

Dwarf Defense - Early access tower defense mixed with RTS basic looking strategy game with dwarves I guess.

Piano Cat - Somewhat basic looking endless runner type game but there is some rhythm game play there as well.

TripTrip - Auto scrolling match the color with the ball keep rolling up game. It actually looks a bit basic, but in a more retro way. Looks interesting a worth a play. 2nd play of bundle.

Road Doom - Basic art looking shmup bullet hell game. Looks good enough to try. 3rd play of bundle.

Survive in Angaria 2 - Mini RPGMaker survival game. Looks OK, though who knows really. 4th play of bundle.

Awesome Metal Detecting - It's a metal detecting simulator. May be for you, but not for me, and likely has a lot of bugs.

Overall a very low value bundle with not as many good games. This is an easy pass for me.

Real Fighting Bundle Impressions:

I actually had an every game impressions list, but I mouse clicked that tab away on accident. I still got through them all and I don't even know why IG bothered to bundle this companie's games. Rip offs, low quality FPS and fighting games, and just basic looking not very good looking games. This is such an easy pass and is one of the worse IG bundles in a long time.

Hump Day 62 Impressions:

Pixel Hentai Mosaic - 10 of those sliding puzzles with anime girls. Junk!

Mini Ghost - Rebundled from Groupees. This one is a mini retro looking Metroidvania game. Looks fun. 1st play of bundle.

Hentai Sokoban - No longer on Steam so likely garbage.

The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day - Rebundled robot adventure game. 2nd play of bundle.

The Adventures of Elena Temple - Very old school looking platformer about a girl getting through a trap filled temple. 3rd play of bundle.

Neverliria - 2D side scrolling rouge like survival game. Looks like it has nice graphics and is OK rated. 4th play of bundle.

SUPER BENBO QUEST: TURBO DELUXE - Girl in male school uniform beats up skeletons on a 2D plane. 5th play of bundle.

Q-YO Blaster - 2D side scrolling shmup that has you playing some girl. It looks competent enough. 6th play of bundle.

Strangers of the Power 2 - Sequel RPGMaker game. 7th play of bundle.

the Line - Very strange looking rogue like dungeon crawler somehow on my wish list. It looks so weird and the dungeon crawling basic, but it has good reviews. 8th play of bundle.

Hentai Puzzle - Another removed from Steam likely poop game.

Aircraft Evolution - Go back and forth 2D shmup with WW2 aircraft blowing up stuff. Looks kind of like Luftrausers but with more building shooting. 9th play of bundle.

The rebundles hurt the bundle, but overall looks like a decent enough bundle. The two removed games likely had some anime breasts or something. I approve this one!

The Dharker Studio 3 Bundle just went LIVE with 6 anime Steam games/visual novels (5 with trading cards)!

$7.99 or more to get these Steam titles:

Impressions:

Galaxy Girls - A yuri visual novel about girls who wake up on a spaceship and try to survive while doing their roles. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Starlight Drifter - A visual novel where you play a girl in space and try to explore the universe. 2nd play of bundle.

Negligee - Another yuri visual novel where you run a shop called Negligee and interact with your 3 girl workers. 3rd play of bundle.

Army Gals - A visual novel about a guy who gets sent to some delinquent place and has 3 girls with him. 4th play of bundle.

Alexa's Wild Night - A visual novel where you play a girl named Alexa and play the story of a night. 5th play of bundle.

Battle Girls Deluxe Edition - A visual novel of a guy I believe and his female co-pilots. They pilot mechas. 6th play of bundle.

Overall good bundle though it is higher priced. I hope these visual novels are good and all haven't been bundled before I believe. Nitro approves!

I have no experience with Dharker or their games, personally, but recently I've been hearing some about them from another forum I visit, and it sounds like the games and dev are both kind of garbage. Take that with a grain of salt, the sample size I'm hearing this from is somewhat small, but from what I've been hearing, there's a fair bit of false advertising involved, and the dev has been either ignoring or deleting criticism. It's been enough to make me wary of them, anyway.

Also their new games have a lot of DLC. I don't mind these games in bundles, but will rarely buy them. Most of the games just look OK at best.

I have no experience with Dharker or their games, personally, but recently I've been hearing some about them from another forum I visit, and it sounds like the games and dev are both kind of garbage. Take that with a grain of salt, the sample size I'm hearing this from is somewhat small, but from what I've been hearing, there's a fair bit of false advertising involved, and the dev has been either ignoring or deleting criticism. It's been enough to make me wary of them, anyway.
They've already done two Indiegala bundles and I've had no issues with the games. They're doing just fine in my backlog.

The Dharker Studio 3 Bundlejust went LIVE with 6 anime Steam games/visual novels (5 with trading cards)!

$7.99 or more to get these Steam titles:

Impressions:

Galaxy Girls - A yuri visual novel about girls who wake up on a spaceship and try to survive while doing their roles. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Starlight Drifter - A visual novel where you play a girl in space and try to explore the universe. 2nd play of bundle.

Negligee - Another yuri visual novel where you run a shop called Negligee and interact with your 3 girl workers. 3rd play of bundle.

Army Gals - A visual novel about a guy who gets sent to some delinquent place and has 3 girls with him. 4th play of bundle.

Alexa's Wild Night - A visual novel where you play a girl named Alexa and play the story of a night. 5th play of bundle.

Battle Girls Deluxe Edition - A visual novel of a guy I believe and his female co-pilots. They pilot mechas. 6th play of bundle.

Overall good bundle though it is higher priced. I hope these visual novels are good and all haven't been bundled before I believe. Nitro approves!
Is there any gameplay in any of these, or are they all strictly VNs?

Another freakin VR bundle Virtual Reality XXXI

$1 or more tier:

TheScreamer VR
HVRGUN
Funny Wings VR

$3.49 or more tier:

Rabbit Valley Legend (兔子山谷传说)
Argos
Gumball Drift
Microcosm
Dragon Orb
The Turdler
Chicken VR

Impressions:

TheScreamer VR - Ride a ride for a few minutes and feel sick. Sounds like fun!

HVRGUN - Early access shoot as stuff in tank game. 1st play of bundle.

Funny Wings VR - Fly around obstacles and get orbs and junk.

Rabbit Valley Legend (兔子山谷传说) - Throw snowballs at rabbits.

Argos - Jankily escape a room game. 2nd play of bundle.

Gumball Drift - Overhead view racing game. Looks polished and has unlockables. 3rd play of bundle.

Microcosm - Early access build stuff with voxels program. Not for me, but looks polished at least.

Dragon Orbs - Smash dragon orbs together to summon dragons or something. Not too sure honestly.

The Turdler - Be a toddler with a lot of strength and smash stuff and do doodie I think. 4th play of bundle.

Chicken VR - Chicken simulator. You teleport and lay eggs and eat stuff. That's it.

A pretty lame VR bundle. Only decent looking game is Gumball Drift. I pass on this bundle!

Forgot to post this

The Jetdogs Bundle just went LIVE with 18 Steam games (15 w/ Trading Cards)!

$1.99 or more to get these Steam games:

Impressions:

First of all many of these games fall into 2 categories hidden object games and casual click to collect and finish a level games.

HoGs - 1 moment, Alchemy Mysteries,  Cursed, Dracula, Frankenstein, Sinister

Casual - All the Hercules games, Both Alicia games

These are all fine I guess. I played a bit of the Hercules games and they play OK enough but just are pretty easy and boring. HoGs are good and these seem to play well at least. Good for those who missed these games, as it is very cheap.

Battle Time - Rebundled almost looks like the casual gamers RTS or something. It looks super chaotic and has simple graphics.

Galaxy Admirals - Rebundled multiplayer turn based space strategy game that has a short single player mode. Likely dead online, but looks worth trying. 1st play of bundle.

MAZE LORD - Rebundled likely mobile ported dungeon puzzle game. It looks like a less fun Dungelot honestly.

Really this is a quantity over quality bundle. Some of the HoGs may be aight and the casual games are passable, but frankly it's not for me. I'll pass, but some people will eat this up to fill in holes in their casual games collection.

The Indie Bomber Bundle just went LIVE with 12 new-to-bundle Steam games!

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

18+ - Achievement game with logic riddles. Seems like a waste of time.

The Resistance - Really basic looking FPS game about fighting aliens and military I guess. Even has a Cyborg of DC fame asset stealing I'm guessing.

Trash Story - Another achievement game that is crudely drawn and is a kinetic visual novel I guess.

Unending Galaxy - A unique space sim where you can be a trader or a pirate. Looks good once you get past the basic graphics and likely bugs. 1st play of bundle.

Pe-2: Dive Bomber - Upgrade your bomber to do bombing missions on the Eastern Front. Looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Space Duty - Ummm what is this game? You play a basic looking robot whose AI has malfunctioned. So you just hope other AI help you out or something. Supposedly short an comical, but also has no reviews. 3rd play of bundle.

Bunny - The Horror Game - Kind of basic and clunky looking first person try to survive against a mad bunny game.

ZOOMnBOOM - Tron light cycle ripoff game? It has split screen multiplayer only. Looks so-so.

Seul (Alone): The entrée - Choose your own adventure suspenseful horror game. Looks decent, but has very few reviews. 4th play of bundle.

WIL - Somewhat basic looking slinging around as a ball 2D platformer. Looks clean at least. 5th play of bundle.

Sit on bottle - Christmas themed with Christmas music robot sitting on bottles coming from a conveyor belt simulator. Looks pretty lame.

21+ - Bad jokes with crudely drawn anime girls the achievement game. Trash!

Overall a pretty not so great bundle. Lots of very low grade games, and the best ones are the unknown looking ones with very little reviews. I pass on this bundle!

Monday Motivation 58 Impressions:

Castle of Venia - Ripoff Castlevania game even in the title. It looks very janky and cheap.

Chill Out - A game to play if you're bored. You control a paper airplane avoiding buildings in an endless flyer I guess.

THE ART - Puzzle - Weird circle sliding puzzle game thing. Looks OK for casual gameplay, but kind of boring nonetheless.

Negative World - Limited jumps the 2D platform game. Honestly it looks OK enough and the limited jumps is a unique puzzle type element. 1st play of bundle.

Smart Cube - Some puzzle game about cubes in a cube world. It looks simple and not so hot.

Dangerous Lands - Magic and RPG - Early access kind of rough looking go around and fight stuff as a knight in 3D game.

Sea Of Fatness: Save Humanity Together - Rebundled from an IG bundle game about fat people and puzzles I guess. It looks playable at least. 2nd play of bundle.

NUMERIC - Robot goes around and moves blocks and some puzzles in a short game. Looks OK. 3rd play of bundle.

Amethlion - Open world survival 2D game. Looks honestly OK. Has a lot of positive reviews, but they seem like shill reviews. 4th play of bundle.

Puppies vs Undead - Basic overheard somewhat asset flippy looking tower defense game. Nope!

Queen of Spades - "Scary" game about writing someone's name on a mirror and they come haunt you or such.

Magnetic Pairs - A puzzle game where you click 2 objects and they magnetically attract each other until stopped by obstacles. Looks a bit basic.

Honestly a horrible bundle. Extremely low value with only the Amethlion looking like a good game.  I pass on this bundle!

The Friday Special Bundle just went LIVE with 11 newly bundled Steam games!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

BATTLE ZOMBIE - Blocky twin stick shooter that looks pretty clunky.

Draw it! 2 - Physics puzzle game about drawing lines or something. 1st play of bundle.

Bars and Balance - A simple click some stuff away game and hope it is balanced after the clicks. 2nd play of bundle.

Great Story - A cool looking action RPG hack and slash game. 3rd play of bundle.

Earth Muncher - A Dig Dug like game where you're an earthworm eating stuff and escaping without dying. 4th play of bundle.

Memetown - A short 1 hour adventure game that has a town of memes. 5th play of bundle.

Robbotto - Robots defeating other robots with co-op too. Looks decent. 6th play of bundle.

Blacksmith - Early access blacksmith simulator with making and selling equipment and sending heroes out on quests. 7th play of bundle.

Spiritlands - A clicker building and survival city game thing.

Asemblance - First person thriller game about being stuck in a machine that goes through memories or something. 8th play of bundle.

Welcome to Bummertown - Some weird RPG adventure puzzle game thing about a bleak town. 9th play of bundle.

Overall an OK, but maybe not great bundle. Nitro barely approves!

The NEW IndieGala"Monday Motivation" Bundle #59 consisting of 11 Steam Games is live!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get through the week with the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Impressions:

Mindsight - A minimalistic match 3 puzzle type game where you choose 3 items that are similar to different. It looks OK, but a bit boring.

Amora - A 10 minute game about the love between a vampire and a human. Not sure how much of it is English. 1st play of bundle.

Trivia Quiz: All about everything! - Just a pick 4 quiz game. It looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Zaba The Frog - Turn the world around to guide a frog to get things. Looks pretty basic.

Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure - A rebundled turn-based RPG game about moving around hexes and bumping monsters. Looks pretty good. 3rd play of bundle.

A Nova Califórnia - Some Brazillian adventure game or something. Looks worth  a try. 4th play of bundle.

Salty Seabird Bay - Local multiplayer minigame thing. Honestly it looks playable and has some heart. 5th play of bundle.

Flagsplosion - Quiz game about flags and choosing between 4 answers. Super simple looking.

Stories In Stone - An RPG game with kind of a caveman painting look. Looks pretty cool. 6th play of bundle.

Infommi - Some wave fighting bullet hell game thing. It looks kind of rough.

Master of Rogues - The Seven Artifacts - Somewhat simple looking turn based dungeon crawling game. Looks worth a try. 7th play of bundle.

Honestly it's kind of a low value bundle, but some stuff looks fun to play. I barely approve this bundle!

The Hump Day Bundle #63 just went LIVE with 10 variety Steam games!

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Hentai Hexa Mosaic - Another "hentai" puzzle game. This one looks playable at least, but I don't like those sliding puzzles, and the graphics in this one are really abstract.

Captive - RPGMaker horror game. Looks average enough but playable. 1st play of bundle.

Forever Home - Decent enough looking RPGMaker RPG. 2nd play of bundle.

Puzzle Chambers - This was once on my wishlist, but it's a game about people stuck and solving some puzzles in a place. It looks pretty good. 3rd play of bundle.

Blink - A pretty cool looking 2D platformer game where you can turn off the background or something and the lights will be visible to platform on. 4th play of bundle.

Endless Road - A cheap Slay the Spire clone? It looks rough, but i'd try it. 5th play of bundle.

Tunnels of Despair - A game about exploring abandoned underground subway areas in the dark. 6th play of bundle.

DEBUFF - Character classes go around beating monsters up I guess. Also has multiplayer.

Squirrel Sphere - Super Monkey Ball ripoff except with a squirrel. Still looks playable. 7th play of bundle.

Cube Life: Island Survival - Blocky minecraft survival game ripoff. Supposedly plays horribly.

Overall it's a decent enough bundle, with a previous wishlist game. I barely approve this bundle.

The Indie Streets Bundle just went LIVE with 11 Steam games!

Impressions:

BingoBango - 2D platformer where you you just keep jumping up among platforms with very minamilistic graphics.

Street Level: Windows Edition - A very simple cyberpunk simulator where you play a person taking jobs and such. Looks OK enough. 1st play of bundle.

Smash Halloween Pumpkins: The Challenge - 2D shooter where you platform and kill some zombie pumpkins or something in a 2D plane. Just buy some old game like Alien Carnage for this fun.

Ninja Midori - Another 2D platformer starring a ninja who can throw ninja stars. It has pretty OK chiptune music and looks OK enough. 2nd play of bundle.

Burning Instinct - Another 2D platformer with a dragon but it has bosses and you can level up your dragon similar to that old SNES game EVO I believe. 3rd play of bundle.

Curse of the Old Gods - A throwback looking adventure game with Cthulhu mythos I believe. Looks competent enough, but older adventure games may be more polished. 4th play of bundle.

Darkest Wave - 2D old school looking top down shmup. Seems competent enough and the soundtracks seems alright. 5th play of bundle.

FAN'CIE VEER! (Fish Are Nasty, Cake Is Excellent Vektor Evading Emblazed Rapture) - A color Asteroids clone where you crash your cursor into asteroids or something.

Megacity Builder - A city building game akin to Sim City, but it looks a lot less polished.

Strike Cars - Somewhat basic looking cars equipped with guns trying to take down other cars in a Destruction Derby type game.

Zombie Town : Online - Basic blocky looking likely dead multiplayer zombie shooter survival whatever game. Supposedly by a developer of PUBG. I doubt that, and it looks meh.

Overall a mixed bag bundle. Some games look playable though, but i'll give this one a miss as many of the playable games also look a bit too simple. Nitro passes on this bundle!

The QUMARON Bundle just went LIVE with 14 Steam games!

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) to get these Steam games:

Impressions:

Honestly a big mix of casual games divided into a few categories:

Real time strategy click and collect and build and remove things games: Island Tribe 3/5, Northern Tale 3, When in Rome, Viking Saga, Roads of Rome 3, Demigods

Basic strategy simulation games: Farm Mania: Hot Vacation, Farm Mania 2, Adelantado Trilogy Book Three, Jane's Reality

Match 3: Gingerbread Story

Hidden Object Games: 3 days: Zoo Mystery

2D platformer: Turtle Odyssey

Most of the first category are too similar, and even the second category has similar looking games. I'm not much into match 3s. Only one I really think looks decent is Turtle Odyssey, which just looks like an older 2D platformer.

I'm not much into casual games other than some HoGs so I pass on this bundle!

The Indie Tekkers Bundle just went LIVE with 11 Steam games!

Impressions:

Type Defense - Type out words in a have castle on the right and defend it against enemies coming from the left game. Looks OK enough but also very basic.

Primitive Survival - Really basic looking blocky buggy zombie survival game.

HENTAI IDOL - One of those slide squares around puzzle game. The pics in this have nudity so 18+.

A.D.M(Angels,Demons And Men) - Really slow looking RPG hack and slash game.

Click and Manage Tycoon - Clicker game about clicking stuff in a city.

Handball Manager - TEAM - One of those manager games like Football Manager, but for handball instead. Looks OK enough, but also looks a bit buggy and simple.

TANKS - Remake of those old games where 2 tanks are in a small 2D arena and aim to try to shoot each other. Looks basic.

TimeTekker - Defend your guy arcade game where you play an astronaut defending himself reflecting bullets to aliens or something. Looks pretty good and clean. 1st play of bundle.

Drift Stunt Racing 2019 - Basic looking drive around stunts racing game.

Thick Light 2 - Simple looking block avoiding other blocks stealth game. Still looks very playable and could be fun. 2nd play of bundle.

Sudoku Jigsaw - A twist on sudoku where instead of the usual 3x3 boxes you can have boxes being odd shaped. Looks like a good variant. 3rd play of bundle.

Honestly quite a horrible bundle. Maybe there is a gem or two, but most of the bundle looks horrible. I pass on this bundle!

The Virtual Reality XXXII Bundle just went LIVE with 9 Steam VR games!

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Impressions:

Drunkn Bar Fight on Halloween - Fighting zombies in a bar. Looks fun. 1st play of bundle.

Conjuror's Eye - Short puzzle game with a wizard studying shrinking and receiving a mysterious box from a friend. 2nd play of bundle.

Crashed Lander - You play a lander going around landing in rings and flying through rings. Looks polished. 3rd play of bundle.

The Tavern of Magic - Early access fighting in a tavern casting magic spells at each other single and multiplayer dueling game. Looks OK enough. 4th play of bundle.

NightKnight - Early access shoot bow at enemies standing still game. Supposedly bow controls work well. 5th play of bundle.

Science:The world is in your hands - Early access game where a disaster occurs and you're a a scientist who has to follow robots and solve their puzzles. 6th play of bundle.

World of Virtual Reality VR - Lots of worlds such as tower defense in one game. It looks unpolished though the variety may make up for it.

Unruly Ghouls - Shooting gallery game where you shoot different types of ghosts. Looks polished. 7th play of bundle.

inVokeR - Another early access wizard dueling game. This one looks decidedly more retro though. Also has single and multiplayer. 8th play of bundle.

Overall a relatively decent looking VR bundle. Maybe not amazing games, but look clean enough, though I'm never a fan of EA games. I approve this bundle!

bread's done
Back