[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Very little lesbianism (or romance of any kind) in LS2, actually.
Yeah, I was kind of surprised. It's much more of a "bored out of your mind on a desert island with racist stereotypes" simulator than a lesbian simulator like 1 and 3.

It's still not written any better, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least with happy hours there's a chance for the early buyers to make the initial cost back... with this $1 thing, they're shafting us.

Damn it IndieGala! I wonder if this really is just for the holiday season, or this will become a thing for all holidays.
It'll be a thing for whenever they want to take advantage of their customers. This is one of the shadiest things I've seen a bundle site do, honestly.

Bundlestars did something similar with their Black Friday coupon.  Christmas put us on warning so now you just have to play the risk/reward game.  Buy early to save a few cents or wait longer to maybe save more.  I don't really see them doing this every time a semi-holiday comes around, but who knows.  

Bundlestars did something similar with their Black Friday coupon. Christmas put us on warning so now you just have to play the risk/reward game. Buy early to save a few cents or wait longer to maybe save more. I don't really see them doing this every time a semi-holiday comes around, but who knows.
I don't have a problem with them having Xmas/New Years promos, but saying the price will increase when it won't is BS.

I think I'm gonna stick it to the man and buy this bundle for a buck.

And by "the man", I mean all the suckers who bought it for $1.89.

Just bought from Neuropod go get it easy transaction. Lurkers, Seasonal and Freques CAGs I'm talking to you.

Catmouth Island, one of the games from the Greenlight 4 bundle (The one with BANZAI PECAN and Social Justice Warriors), just got released on Steam today.  Keep an eye out for keys getting added.

Hell, yes - in for $1 on Every Monday #40.

EDIT:

Interesting. The current Friday Special Bundle is $1.49...which is $1 cheaper than it was before ($2.49).

Sweet! The regular group buy price ended up costing twice as much as the New Year's.
cLpfzjc.gif

I guess jflux98 doesn't follow this thread, some of these are still available :whistle2:k
/LIKE

Dammit, these Holiday Sales are killing me w/ running out of LIKES, since so many of y'all are on bolting out killer punchline after punchline after - well, you get the drift....

It's worth noting that Dr. Cerebro is only available in the Collector's Edition on Steam (though sold individually elsewhere and on sale for $0.75 at GMG at the moment). Why they forgot to also include the soundtrack from the CE is beyond me (it's $10 separately elsewhere, on sale for $2 at GMG).

It's worth noting that Dr. Cerebro is only available in the Collector's Edition on Steam (though sold individually elsewhere and on sale for $0.75 at GMG at the moment). Why they forgot to also include the soundtrack from the CE is beyond me (it's $10 separately elsewhere, on sale for $2 at GMG).
The soundtrack is included with Krater (says under the game's title on the IG page) - I added that to my post. :)

These really aren't my type of games and 2-3 are repeats....pass. Claustrophobia would likely be the only one I play and I already have the IndieRoyale bundle that had it....ah the good old times of buying an IndieRoyale bundle.

bread's done
Back