[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I don't know, he could start using a tutti frutti font and undercut Det and Booby by a penny. Someone has to replace the gap that Borderland left.

Last edited by a moderator:
21c8f74e0f4d5b99b56c88b1d8972f903ac20bad8c0fab6b486127694a1f2ef7.jpg

So, is there likely to be a difference between reserving a HH with Bobby, Detru, or Mysteries?

I did want to get in on a HH, but now you're just making it SO DIFFICULT for me to decide!
As mentioned before, possibly price.

I used to be significantly cheaper than that guy, and around the same as Bobby. However, I've lately just been asking what I think is a reasonable price for each bundle, and stopped paying attention to other sellers much (especially with how his pricing is all over the place, and varies site-to-site.)

you goofy genie i to make price high as i can to makes money for pasta  :shame:  :shame:  :shame:  you are jealous not good  :whistle2:  :whistle2:  :-({|=

still give to you good price ok   :^o

thx you sir

Ugh, this sucks.  That Karmaflow game looks cool, but naturally I already have every other game in this bundle outside of the mediocre-looking Scourge: Outbreak.  Grrr...

Just talked to one of the devs on Steam earlier today. The deluxe getting bundled doesn't seem likely, but that's all I can say.
Thanks for the info. Even if deluxe doesn't get bundled (anytime soon, maybe) I can still wait for base. Nothing against the game, but I don't see this one being its only bundle inclusion.

I see you liking that post, Bobby, acting like you aren't part of the problem. If you made MysterD, why didn't you program him to avoid this sort of situation in the first place?
I was a prototype; got loose on my own; escaped the lab; Bobby had a PR nightmare on his hands; & now Bobby has to live w/ the fact I have 3.5 GB installed on ultra-fast bandwidth instead of 4 GB.

The wonders that could've been done, if I was actually given another 512 MB w/ better bandwidth.

Can't wait to get the popcorn; and watch this class action lawsuit from the CAG Community unfold.

well, i usually order HH from Detruire. His pricing is competitive and he doesn't rip you off
Well I prefer the "one guy" who would put you on an unrequested subscription to his "deals" via PMs in both Steam and CAG forums while spamming the thread on his one-in-a-lifetime offers.

Gave in to their 24-hour clock at the $3.99 price. Just being impatient and not wanting to deal with PMs (no offense to those generously offering to group buy), and waiting for a Happy Hour. 

I mean, I'm pretty good at knowing all the Steam CAG lingo but even by our standards the last couple of pages are borderline incomprehensible.

I feel like I need to do a refresher course or something.

I mean, I'm pretty good at knowing all the Steam CAG lingo but even by our standards the last couple of pages are borderlands incomprehensible.

I feel like I need to do a refresher course or something.
We can't say negative things about people from Europe/countries other than our own, otherwise our posts are reported and htz removes them.

For once i'm surprised I'm skipping a HH bundle of a main Indiegala....this one is too full of repeats...good ones but repeats nonetheless. I'm pretty much just missing DD Neon and I believe I have it on PS+. 

Dang no Happy Hour on Heart Attack...

Hearts are broken
Glad I didn't waste my money on it then. I did have my doubts when I saw that it had a $10 tier, since HH requires you to buy the "highets tier" (meaning it probably wouldn't have been all that cheap even if it had gone on HH.)

I feel like I can't relate to non-CAGs about deals anymore. Another forum I visit just noticed the latest bundle today, and they're all drooling over how "good" it is.

I feel like I can't relate to non-CAGs about deals anymore. Another forum I visit just noticed the latest bundle today, and they're all drooling over how "good" it is.
Some people see a white and gold deal, some people see a blue and black deal.

But did the Heart Attack bundle just suddenly get an extension after it expired? Oh, Gala.

But did the Heart Attack bundle just suddenly get an extension after it expired? Oh, Gala.
I'm actually grateful for that. I was planning on grabbing the first tier for Summer in Fairbrook, but sort of gilby'd it because I kept holding out hope for an HH so that I could grab Bionic Heart 2, as well.

I'm actually grateful for that. I was planning on grabbing the first tier for Summer in Fairbrook, but sort of gilby'd it because I kept holding out hope for an HH so that I could grab Bionic Heart 2, as well.
But now it's at -1 days. Oh, Gala.

Apparently the overlay doesn't work for X-Note either. It's supposed to be good though if Visual Novels are your thing. It was also in Groupees some time ago.

Meh, missing Depths of Peril and X-note. Guess I'll hope someone's selling their scraps.

Edit: Got both. That wasn't too hard.

It sounds more like a prequel/side story sort of thing. I don't think you need it for the xnote story to feel complete or anything.

bread's done
Back