[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I'm not seeing that for the dragon bundle.
My bad, I misread the site...or Indie Gala glitched. Yeah indie gala fucked it up. They always do.

Edit:

So if you click directly on the Friday Special bundle you don't see a flaming "Happy Hour" sign on the tab. But when I clicked over to the Dragon bundle a flaming "Happy Hour" sign appeared that overlays on the Dragon bundle tab. Apparently that is IG trying to tell me that Friday Special is having a happy hour, but it is confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not seeing that for the dragon bundle.
Capture.jpg

$1.30 if you want it. PayPal or Amazon GC is fine. Send me a PM if you want a Dragon Rock bundle spot.

Hmm not so sure what Indie Gala did with happy hour, but I purchased Dragon Rock on first day and now only got 5 gifts from the beat the average gift.

$1.30 if you want it. PayPal or Amazon GC is fine. Send me a PM if you want a Dragon Rock bundle spot.

Hmm not so sure what Indie Gala did with happy hour, but I purchased Dragon Rock on first day and now only got 5 gifts from the beat the average gift.
It's because Happy Hours are for the Friday bundle. The flame logo is between Dragon Rock and Friday tab, so it looks, like Dragon Rock is on Happy Hours, but it's not.

Glory bundle's gone without a Happy Hour. That kind of sucks, but now IG's down to a semi-reasonable 3 bundles again. Hopefully Dragon Rock gets a Happy Hour.

So here's this crap or whatever:

https://www.indiegala.com/bigtime

$1
Who's That Flying?!
Bang Bang Racing

$2.99
Anna: Extended Edition
Sine Mora
Ceville

$4.89
Crash Time III
Grand Ages: Rome
Grand Ages: Rome: Reign of Augustus Expansion Pack

No coming-soons listed. All Steam keys, of course. For those who care, everything's Windows-only, except Anna, which works on Linux and Mac, too. Spread that crap around.

According to IG, Anna's also the only thing with cards.

The whole 2nd tier sounds pretty good, but I'm going to pass because I don't want to spend $2.99 and the 3rd game crashes a lot apparently. 

And of course, I just bought Anna for $0.60, less than a week ago like an idiot because it'd been so long since it'd been bundled and I'm a sucker for survival horror.  :wall:  Missing Who's That Flying?, Ceville, Crash Time 3, and Grand Ages Rome: Gold. I wonder if there'll be a Happy Hour on this or not.

If anyone wants, I have a key for 2 games from the second-tier (Anna & Sine Mora), plus Skydrift and Tropico 3 that I'm looking to sell.

Also, IG's Battle For Glory bundle is back for another 5 days. Don't know if they're going to run a Happy Hour on it, because much like the Heart Attack bundle (WinterWolves), all of the games have the same publisher (MergeGames).

Now that I think about it, this new bundle also all has the same publisher (Kalypso). So maybe that won't get a Happy Hour either.

Ouch... another disappointing Gala bundle. Repeats aside, it's the price that I think is too high. They're starting off at .61 per game, and each repeat (and there are a lot) just digs away at any value there might be.

Ouch... another disappointing Gala bundle. Repeats aside, it's the price that I think is too high. They're starting off at .61 per game, and each repeat (and there are a lot) just digs away at any value there might be.
I don't think anyone's gonna bite on this one unless there's a HH (except the $1-tier maybe?). At least the Dragon Rock bundle was close in value to the asking price.

All I'm missing is Who's that flying, almost bought it in the winter sale too. It shouldn't be too hard to pick it up in the cesspool, provided there are people who actually buy this bundle.

Who's That Flying? is usually $1.25-1.75 each Steam sale, and the reviews about having multiple people use the same wacky keyboard controls to play the game made it so I never bought it. Easy pass.

Redux and Ephemerid look great...for $1.25 each....not sure.....I think I will wait for a rebundle. Some of those others are +1s but just wont get played by me or just look bad.

Talisman is the only one I could really see myself ever trying out. Pass. 

And if anyone wants to kick me one of their repeat keys instead of heading to the cesspool, I'd appreciate the kindness  O:)

Yay spoder!

Already bought. Group buy is $2.14 per bundle:

1. Blade

2. dfg

3. Malkan

4. Relysis

5. Palinn

Had to buy a second bundle, got two left in it.

1. Flowette

2. DrRock

3. cyrus386

4. stupidproz1

5. smackattack

Got a potential third going for people who missed out:

1. IronChariot

2. Motiv

3. Thrakker

4. gilby

5. Croq

Last bundle, and I only bought it because I approve of sunasun's buns.

1. sunasun

2. Modest Package

Less than 3 days on the dragon bundle. Gala needs to get that happy hour going.
Do they have a HH on every bundle? Just wondering how likely it is that there will be one for the dragon bundle.

The new IG bundle looks decent.

Argh. Looks like I missed out on Blade's Group Buy, but if anyone else is hosting I'm in for one. PM me.

Thanks Blade!

Do they have a HH on every bundle? Just wondering how likely it is that there will be one for the dragon bundle.
Not every one. One just finished recently with no HH. It can be hard to say if there will be one since gala can do random shit at times. I'm starting to think there won't be one at this point.

For me it's happy hour or GTFO. There's just too many repeats in there for the full price they want.

half-a-Like-This
We're talking about a bundle run by Italians
An "a" sound is commonly inserted after non-final words in stereotyped Italian accents.
Like is one consonant sound away from "life."
The next consonant sound after "like" is "th."
"Th" sounds are commonly mixed up with "f" sounds by three year olds.
Three begins with a "th" sound.
Italian has no native "th" sound.
If the "th" sound in "this" were changed to an "f" sound, the resultant word would have three letters.

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

They haven't done a HH on a non-Friday Special bundle in a pretty lengthy amount of time. The War bundle didn't get one, the Heart Attack bundle didn't get one, the My Lands didn't get one (though that one was understandable), the Glory bundle didn't get one (but it's back so who knows?). Partly why I decided to buy in day 1. The difference is all those bundles (and the new Big Time bundle) were full of games from the same publisher so there's a possibility there was a contract in place to not allow HH.

Dragon Rock has games from different publishers so it might be the exception to the new trend, but I guess we'll see.

In a ridiculously late appearance, I would like to see if anybody is still doing a group buy for the current Monday bundle 50.  

Anybody still looking for participants to fill slots, or a group?

edit:  never mind

bread's done
Back