[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Minimon looks alright but it's EA....I just don't play EA games unless they're farther along in the development phase, such as Nuclear Throne. Pass and yes some of these games look like ripoffs, though Gunslugs 2 looks alright. Also Minimon is an MMO.....ugg real turn off really. Just passing....

Last edited by a moderator:
Minimon looks alright but it's EA....I just don't play EA games unless they're farther along in the development phase, such as Nuclear Throne. Pass and yes some of these games look like ripoffs, though Gunslugs 2 looks alright. Also Minimon is an MMO.....ugg real turn off really. Just passing....
so-i-guess-7em3kw.jpg

Every Monday Bundle: $1.99 (til 5/12 @ 10am EST (ish))

Bloodbath Kavkaz --Has Cards

Doorways: Chapter 3 - The Underworld --Has Cards

Gunslugs 2

Minimon --Has Cards

Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold

Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition

LINK

Because no-one else wanted to do it =p
Still have 4 spots on the group buy for $1.70 if anyone wants in on this Monday bundle.

Bobby & Det - I don't know if you guys have tried paying with credit card, but I was being declined by purchases through Paypal even on a new account (same PP e-mail). I tried using a CC instead, and it worked. Went back to my main profile and used a credit card to purchase the rest of the Mondays (usually get about 20 buyers) and it worked there, too. Maybe the error is only a result of using Paypal to buy the Mega Adventure bundle, and using a CC or debit card to buy it would work?

It's still entirely IG's fault, and they haven't fixed it on PP, but that might be a workaround. I don't have anymore buyers, otherwise I'd try it.

Few games to give away:

Betrayer - Link

Gun Monkeys - Link

Primal Carnage - Link 

Tycoon City: New York - Link

Fatty Maze's Adventures - 8I8T8-6KIWT-G2VGQ
Sometimes Success Requires Sacrifice - 8H94B-2A52Q-QEPX3
Enjoy and quote if you get one or more.

Damn, Tremor already ran out of Minimon. Guess I'm going to have to wait for a restock. Do the Monday Gala games get restocked historically? I know the ones from happyhour bundles do for sure.

Damn, Tremor already ran out of Minimon. Guess I'm going to have to wait for a restock. Do the Monday Gala games get restocked historically? I know the ones from happyhour bundles do for sure.
Sometimes, but it's definitely a crapshoot. Depends on the popularity.

Anyways, since I just managed to snag last week's Monday bundle, I just found out that one of the games (Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner) has a free soundtrack DLC on Steam for anyone interested.

Sometimes, but it's definitely a crapshoot. Depends on the popularity.

Anyways, since I just managed to snag last week's Monday bundle, I just found out that one of the games (Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner) has a free soundtrack DLC on Steam for anyone interested.
Ok, I guess that should be a good sign because the game is going like hotcakes everywhere. Probably a combo of being a clone of a certain game and never having been bundled before. The reviews seem fairly negative though. And it is crazy how they've raised the price of Evoland since I got it. From 195 to 345 coins now.

Finally got Minimon. Tremor has been very quick at adding or restocking games today. Venetica and the Last Tinker, the big ticket games from the Adventure Bundle, are also back up.

Anybody have a copy of the Monday bundle from last month that had Bard To The Future in it? Want to try to get that for cheap if it's possible 

How is pirates vs corsairs?   is it worth a happy hour bundle purchase?  im not hugely interested in the other games although none are repeats for me.

Tremor Bro'd Witch's Pranks, just to add to my growing HOG collection. Plus it does seem to have great reviews over at Bigfish Games.

Does anyone remember when Groupees, Gala, Humble...all of them used to take time to put together bundles.

We generally got very good or at least good bundles overall.

I feel bundles are being too segmented with monday this and friday that and Poopees everything and Humble yeah lets put out a bundle a week and usually have below average main bundles (I'm OK with the Android bundles).

I'm generally tired of the trend and wish bundle companies would just take their time and not just try to poop out bundles hoping something sticks.

IndieRoyale (oh man can't believe I'm praising them!) has been doing this for their main bundles at least. Their pricing is still garbage if you miss when a bundle starts, but the quality of games is getting better for non mixer bundles.

Groupees has been messing up IMHO for just about everything and now their Be Mine bundles aren't good either. It's all one possible diamond among many, many turds. Also don't get me started on why we really need 2-3 game/other crap bundles launching every week.

Humble has been middle of the ground for me with their usually average or sub average main bundles, weeklys with overpriced fixed tiers with the better stuff being in the high tiers and android bundles which generally have a good mix of stuff and I like that. I'm not considering the book/audiobook/other misc junk bundles. Now when Humble actually release a humble numbered bundle it's usually junk recycled from weeklies, older indie games, and a few newer games in higher wonky tiers. I'd be happy if the weekly got nixed and main other bundles are like once a month.

Indiegala still does pretty good named bundles but IMHO they're putting out more and more trash in their Monday/Friday bundles. I wish they would nix both and just concentrate on good main bundles maybe running 2-3 max for those. They are likely my highest purchaser of bundles with Groupees falling out of favor and my Humble bundle buys mainly being Android bundles.

I just miss the older days. Let me tell you though, it's really easy to pass on bundles these days and every time I pass on one I get that much closer to buying my AAA or niche games.  

I know Lucius is kind of a running joke based on how many times it's been bundled, but it's actually a pretty solid game. Very Hitman-esque, but more linear. Has the same problem as The Walking Dead (at least for me) in that it's hard to stomach a session longer than an hour or two, because of all the shitty horrible things you have to do. Having said that, I probably wouldn't pick up the sequel unless it's in a sub-$5 bundle.

u know that the card price has pretty much dropped and tanked by now, right?
I don't idle to sell the cards. :p I use stuff from alts for trade credit at SteamCardExchange.

Besides this stuff bounces back eventually, even stuff like Racer 8 and Uriel's Chasm is worth a bit again now.

bread's done
Back