[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

There's a promo running where you can get Endless Legend for free if you spend $13 using zGold checkout. I almost bought it over the weekend on steam sale so I'm searching for something in the indiegala store to make it worthwhile. One of the EL DLCs is $13 so that'd be an option. Anything else good in indiestore?

There's a promo running where you can get Endless Legend for free if you spend $13 using zGold checkout. I almost bought it over the weekend on steam sale so I'm searching for something in the indiegala store to make it worthwhile. One of the EL DLCs is $13 so that'd be an option. Anything else good in indiestore?
Buying an overpriced DLC to get the base game "free" is a terrible idea since the DLCs are routinely 75% off on steam. If I really wanted it I might consider buying the Dragonball Xenoverse game that is currently on sale. TBH if you think you will want the DLCs to Endless Legend I would just wait. Grab the Endless Legend Collection or Endless Grand Master Collection when they go on sale. They have been quite cheap before.

Buying an overpriced DLC to get the base game "free" is a terrible idea since the DLCs are routinely 75% off on steam. If I really wanted it I might consider buying the Dragonball Xenoverse game that is currently on sale. TBH if you think you will want the DLCs to Endless Legend I would just wait. Grab the Endless Legend Collection or Endless Grand Master Collection when they go on sale. They have been quite cheap before.
You're totally right. I was regretting not pulling the trigger on the base version over the weekend and saw "FREE" and wanted to make it happen. Checking into the DLC prices shows that they do go quite low and the complete edition was $18 on steam during the same sale, so not much more than base+1dlc here.

I'd rather pair it with another game and still get the base EL free but with the frequency of sales and lack of anything I really want on IG (Dragonball looks like a deal but I have no interest) I might as well wait for another steam sale. Plus steamcash.

I would probably wait it out, I purchased the endless legend collection (game + all dlc) on January 21 for like 10.49. It's probably going to be in a humble bundle pretty soon although it wouldn't surprise me if it was a monthly unlock. Worst case you can just wait for it to all go on sale again on steam.

I love all this talk about this and 0 about the new bundle today. I can see it's a hit. All +1s and an RPGMaker game....yeah time to ask for a HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Indie Reverie Bundle

$1 or more to get these Steam games:
$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

But it's 8bit! Aren't you jizzing yourself with nostalgia yet?
That+gif+doesn+t+give+nearly+enough+attention+to+the+face+_d01dde11c9a3586d9d52c3c1c6422ff6.jpg

Meh on new IG Friday bundle....I may still get it but will think about it. Don't like those simulator games, lots of EA games and other stuff.

There's a new Monday Bundle ... oh. Crap. That means I shouldn't be here at Mar-a-gato still, playing golf huh? Better get back to Washington to do whatever work I should be doing there.

Monday Motivation Bundle

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

New Trump Day bundle! Make Humps great again!

The Hump Day Bundle #35

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

So bros, looking for the current Friday Special and Insanity bundles.  Detruire is currently full and so are all the ones I saw on Group Buys.  Anyone else on here host?  Or where do people go get their fix?  

So bros, looking for the current Friday Special and Insanity bundles. Detruire is currently full and so are all the ones I saw on Group Buys. Anyone else on here host? Or where do people go get their fix?
If you have a subscription with Detruire you never have to worry about requesting an IG bundle. You just have to hope it was something you wanted when it shows up in your inbox.

FYI: watch out for G2A shield shenanigans on IndieGala.

As you may be aware, Indie Gala recently switched to using G2A Pay for their credit card processing. We became aware yesterday that some users were being signed up for G2A Shield due to it being enabled by default while purchasing a bundle from Indie Gala. This is due to a very subtle checkbox that defaulted to being on.
Reddit link.

There's a new bundle from those wonderful Japanese people. It's from Japan and I'm pretty sure I've got these names right. Let's see here ...

The Rockin' Anaheim Bundle #2

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

This bundle is cheap and has a different format to most. I dunno if that means it will get a Happy Hour. Detruire would probably know.

It has quite a few repeats anyway.

The Demon's Dash Bundle

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 8 STEAM GAMES:

A bit heavy on repeats for me, and I've repeatedly skipped Skilltree Saga as it looks to be horrible.  On the other hand, this one will probably have a really low happy hour price.

IndieGala are continuing to Make Cheap Bundles Great Again. Bigly. Tremendous. 

Xbird looks like it's made for ... what is it called? Brofisting? I think that's what the kids call it.

The Mystic Xscape Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

I know. I'm a badass cat president. I'm the baddest assed cat president ever. No one's ass is badder than mine, believe me. Everyone says I'm a badass. Trust me, my ass is bad. Bigly.

In less badassed news, there's a new VR bundle. But since only two people on CAG are rich enough to afford VR gear I'm not going to post it.  :speaktothehand:

Told you I'm a badass.

Here's another great offer that SpicyCat has not informed TrumpCat of yet....

Joining the alpha tribe

There are currently two ways to get involved in Voodoo's pre-alpha.

1. Pre-Alpha Key Access (€15): Receive a pre-alpha key and have access to Voodoo's world while the game is in development right up until Early Access release.
  2. Pre-Alpha Key Access (€25): Receive a pre-alpha key but also access to a tester account, enabling you to become an official tester of the game and giving you direct lines of communication with the developers.

So if I understand this correctly, I can pay 15 Gyros....and get PRE EARLY-ACCESS and then LOSE that PRE EARLY ACCESS when it goes into EARLY ACCESS.

or better yet pay 25 Gyros, get the above and pay an additional 10 Gyros TO TEST THEIR GAME.

Wow, great set up....

so now we not only have early access, we have a time-limited earlier access....JUST WHAT WE NEED!

and I can pay to test someone's software.....GUD DEEL!!!!

giphy.gif

TRUMPCAT PUT A WALL UP AND KEEP DESE URO-PEENS OUT!!!!!!!!!

59bb379a08cb4a4197e1febe60a753e5.png

I remember the Kickstarter for that Voodoo game.  It looked cool but I figured it would be yet another mostly content-free open world survival game forever mired in Early Access.  Looking at the page, pre-Alpha access was a €35 and above reward so selling it for €15 is sort of amusing.

I must be turning into a Millennial because even my old ass raises an eyebrow at a bunch of white dudes making some Ooga-Booga Spear-chuckin' African natives game.  I'm sure their motives are pure and it's a cool concept though.

New Monday Motivation bundle. I think I'll mostly grab it for the pussy game.

Monday Motivation Bundle

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

bread's done
Back