Pelican Wireless Universal Arcade Stick $9.99 at EBgames/GameStop.com

Does this really work with Gamecube? The box says PS2 and XBOX only, and descriptions around the web say the same.

copy and paste the link as the referral sends you to the GS homepage.

Good deal, but they are 2.4ghz, might be an issue if you have a wireless network.

SAVER does work for free VALUE shipping

Grabbed one. $10.77 after tax and free shipping. Not expecting too much but eh for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. Thank you, OP

I h ave the white wireless arcade stick. I would advise against wireless sticks if you're gopnna do some serious street fighter gaming. The moves are terribly laggy.

Link sends me to site homepage.

Cool that you're a Trouble fan. I have a couple picks someone got from their concert. They're one of my faves in power metal. I like End of My Daze.

Mine arrived today. Woo this thing is beyond cheap feeling. I suppose you get what you pay for. Oh yeah and there is no gamecube support.

[quote name='Gara']Mine arrived today. Woo this thing is beyond cheap feeling. I suppose you get what you pay for. Oh yeah and there is no gamecube support.[/QUOTE]

how it works? Great for $10?

[quote name='Indonesia']how it works? Great for $10?[/quote]

For 10.00 shipped I have no big complaints. It's probably going to be the controller I let the grubby handed kids use. The stick just feels off to me

Got mine today, I'd say it's worth $10 shipped, but not much more. I mainly got it to use for old arcade compilations, so for that it's fine, but I couldn't imagine trying to use it for some serious fighting game action.

I ordered two when I first saw this. I received them yesterday, and as others have noted; this is NOT compatible with the Gamecube.

I tried taking them back to my B&M store; they wouldn't touch them. So I called GS customer Service. They wanted to make me buy a box and pay for shipping back to Texas. I asked to speak to a manager.

Four hours later, the manager calls, I explain the situation and she lets me keep them for free! She said shipping would cost more than the product.

I called up and asked if there really is a version of this that works for the gamecube. He then put me on hold and said they would be shipping the replacement joystick and to call if I don't receive it by next wednesday.

I'm wondering what they plan on shipping me.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I ordered two when I first saw this. I received them yesterday, and as others have noted; this is NOT compatible with the Gamecube.

I tried taking them back to my B&M store; they wouldn't touch them. So I called GS customer Service. They wanted to make me buy a box and pay for shipping back to Texas. I asked to speak to a manager.

Four hours later, the manager calls, I explain the situation and she lets me keep them for free! She said shipping would cost more than the product.[/quote]

I also ordered 2. I got one with a wireless box to connect to the PS2 / XBox and the other one is missing. So I get to also deal with their customer service as well in the near future... Sounds like it would be fun.

I'd pick one up but it sounds like it's not too great for fighting games at all. And it's incompatible with GCN (and therefore Wii) as well as DC, so I am going to pass on this one too. If I played more arcade style games for PS2 and owned a XBOX I would definitely get one though for the price

[quote name='Gara']I called up and asked if there really is a version of this that works for the gamecube. He then put me on hold and said they would be shipping the replacement joystick and to call if I don't receive it by next wednesday.

I'm wondering what they plan on shipping me.[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, there was never a wireless stick made for the Gamecube by anyone. As noted, their website incorrectly lists this stick as compatible with Gamecube. Sounds like they thought you were sent the wrong thing and you are going to get another one of this same item for PS2/Xbox.

[quote name='Nephilim']To my knowledge, there was never a wireless stick made for the Gamecube by anyone. As noted, their website incorrectly lists this stick as compatible with Gamecube. Sounds like they thought you were sent the wrong thing and you are going to get another one of this same item for PS2/Xbox.[/quote]

Oh boy! Well I figure I'll be making out either way. Then again the thought of two of these crappy things sitting around the house....

bread's done
Back