People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone interested in an HP wireless printing upgrade kit? It's brand new![/QUOTE]

Already have a wireless printer/faxer/scanner/copier. Wife found it on Amazon for

There just isn't a market for AGP graphics cards these days. The best I can do is $2. I'm going to have to sit on it for a while and pay someone to try and sell it. I'm taking all the risk. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']Simultaneously discovering Workaholics, Archer, and Bob's Burgers. It's been a good day.[/QUOTE]

Archer and Workaholics are great. I only watched like two episodes of Bob's Burgers and didn't like it much. Did it get better?

Bob's Burgers isn't as good as the other two... I've only seen the first 3 or 4 episodes, it isn't a home run but it's pretty entertaining IMO.

My girlfriend wouldn't like Archer and already watched all of Workaholics, so it's been like a middle ground to watch together, heh.

[quote name='darthbudge']Archer and Workaholics are great. I only watched like two episodes of Bob's Burgers and didn't like it much. Did it get better?[/QUOTE]

Have you cast aside your Mormonism yet or what?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm trying the freeze method on this HDD. Maybe I can get it working long enough to get something juicy off the drive. ;)[/QUOTE]
Who's the manufacturer? Call and see if it's still under warranty. Sometimes people don't try the obvious stuff.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Who's the manufacturer? Call and see if it's still under warranty. Sometimes people don't try the obvious stuff.[/QUOTE]

Seagate. I have no clue when it was purchased though.

Checked into it, it was an OEM part. No coverage. Bummer.

On the up side, it came with a cable that I've been wanting to buy, so it's not a total loss.

So, I was hearing that some people were bringing up that the Batman shooter in Colorado was some kind of massive MMO player who spent a bunch of time playing PC games and MMOs. I'm like "so?"...like serial killers can't have hobbies?

P.S. Isn't an MMO a poor example of a "violent" game? Smiting people with swords and magic isn't exactly what that guy did.

LOL. I was looking through my old PMs when I came across one from shrike with the title being "Stop harassing Dr. Pizza". I think in a few threads I had replied to him about choosing to buy the Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition over paying his cat's vet bill and letting the cat die.

101 degrees right now. No way we're going to the county fair today.
As if somehow tomorrow when it's -just- 90 will be cooler.

I wonder how it feels to lose to a double amputee in the Olympics (400m dash). And thank you, Bob Costas for mentioning that he is a double amputee every time he's shown on screen.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']LOL. I was looking through my old PMs when I came across one from shrike with the title being "Stop harassing Dr. Pizza". I think in a few threads I had replied to him about choosing to buy the Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition over paying his cat's vet bill and letting the cat die.[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha he really let his cat die to get ME2 CE? Must not have been a real companion to him then LOL

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Bahahaha he really let his cat die to get ME2 CE? Must not have been a real companion to him then LOL[/QUOTE]

He had...er...issues...

[media]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvDGaYxbfAU[/media]

Finally saw TDKR last night in IMAX at the children's museum. I sat almost completely still the entire time aside from cramming popcorn in my face during all the action scenes. Now I get why everyone is so worked up about it.

He used to PM me insults about my gamerscore vs collection size.
I told him if I was out of work and on public assistance it might be higher.
He never responded, :sadclownface: I was hoping for an epic flaming, perhaps his alt was banned before he could respond.

After insulting him once, he PMed me telling me that he was a good person, that doing nice things was like pissing yourself while wearing dark pants - it gave you a warm feeling, but no one could see. :rofl:

[quote name='Eviltude']Finally saw TDKR last night in IMAX at the children's museum. I sat almost completely still the entire time aside from cramming popcorn in my face during all the action scenes. Now I get why everyone is so worked up about it.[/QUOTE]

Was it packed? I think I might go this week.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']After insulting him once, he PMed me telling me that he was a good person, that doing nice things was like pissing yourself while wearing dark pants - it gave you a warm feeling, but no one could see. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Pepsiman but without as much blind rage and less actual trolling. A real, messed up, person apparently. :rofl:

Went to my gf's 10 year high school reunion. About 50 people went total. It was awkward as hell for me, but I got free booze. Still contemplating if I should go to mine in 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back