People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate lamb for the first time. I think I over cooked it a little but it was fine. It didn't taste too different from beef, which I think is probably because it wasn't cooked medium.

I am really liking these tylenol w/codeine pills.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I finally three-starred that game on google today. Took me all day, but I showed it who was boss![/QUOTE]

I can't break 14 seconds.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't know, does it mean I have to pay for it again?[/QUOTE]

Yea (though I could see them offering a discount to people who own ARMA II). They said they're going with a Minecraft model of a cheap alpha that locks in the price, which is then slowly raised as it makes milestones.

This gif still creeps me out. I forgot who posted it in the soda thread, many props to them.
PepsiMan.gif

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea (though I could see them offering a discount to people who own ARMA II). They said they're going with a Minecraft model of a cheap alpha that locks in the price, which is then slowly raised as it makes milestones.[/QUOTE]

As much as I love the game, I'm not going to pay for something that I just spent $30 on.

I finally gave into buying PS Plus sub today when I wanted to get Gotham City Imposters and realized I could just spend $3 more and get a bunch of free stuff with it. It has made me realize that the main reason I don't play as much PS3 is because it is wifi connected and the connection is terrible.

The picture isn't even there anymore, the guy took it off craigslist after I bought it so now I have no reference. fuck it though. It's something really rare and I got it for a steal. That's about all the energy I have right about now.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I finally three-starred that game on google today. Took me all day, but I showed it who was boss![/QUOTE]

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I can't break 14 seconds.[/QUOTE]
Took me about 15mins to 3 Star it at 11.5sec

bestscore.jpg

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I just got 11.8 seconds on my second try. Something must be wrong with your keyboards.[/QUOTE]
But did you clear every hurdle, getting 3 stars?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']But did you clear every hurdle, getting 3 stars?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Edit: There's a basketball game up now, it's much harder.

I can't do the basketball one because the controls don't make sense! Something I hit the spacebar and then let go when I want him to throw it and it works, sometimes when I let go he won't shoot until I hit it a second time. SHIT'S BROKEN!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't do the basketball one because the controls don't make sense! Something I hit the spacebar and then let go when I want him to throw it and it works, sometimes when I let go he won't shoot until I hit it a second time. SHIT'S BROKEN![/QUOTE]I used the mouse. Left click, hold, then let go to shoot.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Trakan has oak creek been crazy since the shooting?[/QUOTE]

Yeah kind of, on the news nonstop and it was about a mile from my house so there's been helicopters flying around like crazy too.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah kind of, on the news nonstop and it was about a mile from my house so there's been helicopters flying around like crazy too.[/QUOTE]
Don't those assholes know that Trakan likes peace and quiet when he's in his basement eating twinkies?

The nerve of some people.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Don't those assholes know that Trakan likes peace and quiet when he's in his basement eating twinkies?

The nerve of some people.[/QUOTE]

Shits probably driving his dogs crazy and interrupting his gamey game game time.

That said it is insane that it happened so close to where he lived. It really sucks when one idiot destroys the reputation of a community with theory idiocy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Brake is TN,TD[/QUOTE]
Cuyseh is muh Nuka.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
That said it is insane that it happened so close to where he lived. It really sucks when one idiot destroys the reputation of a community with theory idiocy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I had no idea it was that close until you mentioned it.

[quote name='crunchewy']Holy crap. Here's a single frame from a upcoming high rez descent video from Curiosity. This frame shows the heat shield dropping away. That video looks like it is going to awesome!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16021.html

And a full rez pic from the rovers navigation camera. Presumably not the highest rez cameras on the thing (and not color), but this is still pretty awesome:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2330.html#.UCKv83sKC2Q.twitter[/QUOTE]

I pulled out some Pokemon 3D glasses to look at those 3D pictures they posted.

[quote name='crunchewy']Holy crap. Here's a single frame from a upcoming high rez descent video from Curiosity. This frame shows the heat shield dropping away. That video looks like it is going to awesome!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16021.html

And a full rez pic from the rovers navigation camera. Presumably not the highest rez cameras on the thing (and not color), but this is still pretty awesome:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2330.html#.UCKv83sKC2Q.twitter[/QUOTE]

Its too bad those exploration rovers only get send to Mars every once in a while. Need a good amount being sent up there with diggers to excavate the ground. I don't know how much we will find just roaming the surface and taking pictures of rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back