People watch the OTTlympics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pitfallharry219']I watched 30 Minutes or Less the other night. It was just okay. With that cast, it really should've been a lot funnier than it was.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't even that much of a dark comedy either. One wonders if they changed it or toned it down after Brian Wells' family started getting media attention and made the negative comments.

Nick Swardson and Danny McBride just weren't funny in that movie. Swardson is never funny, but McBride has to be in the right role to be funny and sometimes he is miscast. He bats like 50/50 for me in movies. I thought he stunk in Pineapple Express and this, but he was great in Observe and Report and Your Highness (him walking around with a Minotaur cock around his neck for the last thirty minutes of the movie was stellar).

I haven't seen the Fist Foot Way yet, but it is on my list of stuff to watch. I bet he is funny in it though since its by the guys who did Eastbound.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nick Swardson and Danny McBride just weren't funny in that movie. Swardson is never funny, but McBride has to be in the right role to be funny and sometimes he is miscast. He bats like 50/50 for me in movies. I thought he stunk in Pineapple Express and this, but he was great in Observe and Report and Your Highness (him walking around with a Minotaur cock around his neck for the last thirty minutes of the movie was stellar).

[/QUOTE]

I want to know who the blonde with the mega-tots and ke$ha face-paint is (standing to the left of Marteetee in the thunder-dome scene).

So...some guy died after playing the Xbox for 4 days straight. LOL what an idiot. I don't even know how it is possible to ignore your own impending DEATH while you play games...srsly.

NSFW Marteetee's bitches (PG-13)
marteetee.jpg

Mudnips.

What is that even supposed to be from? Looks like it could be from one of those Spanish comedy/drama shows that come in Telemundo in the middle of the afternoon.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What is that even supposed to be from? Looks like it could be from one of those Spanish comedy/drama shows that come in Telemundo in the middle of the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

I would say /jake, but Jake would have at least read the last 10 posts before he posted something stupid.

Like Casey said: Read the posts above or google Marteetee and all your questions shall be answered.
I don't know if any of you remember the girl we got onto the Georgia Force squad as a cheerleader (it was a good while back, I did a vote for this chick thread)? Anyways, I just got official word she's made the cut to be a 2012 ATL Falcon's cheerleader.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I would say /jake, but Jake would have at least read the last 10 posts before he posted something stupid.[/QUOTE]

Zzzzz.

I didn't see anything specifically stating what the title that picture is from soooorrrrry.

:rofl:

My stomach hurts. Probably because I had chips and a dagnut for breakfast and chased it with a chai latte.

So, those dudes I was supposed to play DayZ with stood me up. I sat in a bush for an hour. BORING! Anyway, I hate you guys. That's all.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Pigs sleep and root in sh*t. That's a filthy animal.[/QUOTE]

That's what makes them taste so good.

Have you ever eaten Shrimp or Crabs...they stuff they digest. Yikes!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf*cker.[/QUOTE]

MMmm...Pumpkin Pie...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh sick. Got the light working on the front of my Overseer box. WIN!

750520b7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ah, that brings back memories...Intel MMX. That was THE game changer in PC gaming! The newer Intel i7 processors today still use MMX instructions.

Oh, gratz on your box...that should help it's resale value.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Would it be too much of a stretch to think we could put together an OTT Fantasy Football League?[/QUOTE]

I'd play if there was room.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes. I don't like football.[/QUOTE]

I've crunched the numbers, the league doesn't work without you in it.

Please reconsider.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Would it be too much of a stretch to think we could put together an OTT Fantasy Football League?[/QUOTE]

Fantasy football is for fucking nerds. Posting on a video game forum, though. . . .

Speaking of, where did that pool from Ackbar go in the off-topic section? I can't find it in my subscriptions list and wanted in for this season if he was starting it up again, but couldn't seem to locate it.

[quote name='munch']Fantasy football is for fucking nerds. Posting on a video game forum, though. . . .[/QUOTE]

. . . . get all the chicks! :cool:

or dudes...whatever floats ones boat.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak doesn't like women and is also a coward. That's where we last left off.[/QUOTE]

But isn't that the perfect storm for fleshlight glory.

What do I win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back