Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

Congrats Kane! :D We're in the same boat.

Got this email yesterday!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as a prize winner in the Weekly Sweeps for the Pepsi Rock Band Promotion sponsored by the Pepsi-Cola Company and MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. Your prize is the Beatles Rock Band bundle prize. Please respond directly to this e-mail with the following:"

Woot woot!

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Just a reminder to everyone: if you've got song wins left, you need to redeem them by the 30th. Otherwise, they cease to exist.

If you've got any left you don't want, I'm happy to help. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks i was looking for this info - gotta redeem all my songs today haha

[quote name='rockotaco1']Congrats Kane! :D We're in the same boat.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Nice going.

Only thing I can think of is the Beatles set was added late in the promotion so not as many people entered or something. I don't think I entered more than 2 or 3 caps for it, and not all in the same week.

I guess this makes up for all the dozen or so "wasted" caps where I didn't win any songs. Yup.

[quote name='evophile']So there's no chance of them adding anymore Wii points is there?[/QUOTE]

No chance.

I redeemed the rest of my songs last night. Wish I would have stacked some caps from ebay, but oh well. Still got 60 wins or so. Can't wait for the next Pepsi promotion!

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Last day to redeem caps!

If anyone needs help... ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd like to offer my services as well lol...

Got three codes left and the hard part is trying to figure out what songs I want and wouldn't be willing to pay for.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I just got an email that I won the Beatles Premium Bundle!

I never win ANYTHING. fuck yeah![/QUOTE]

hoooooorayz for ye :applause: :D :whee:

There are a few more songs I'm interested in getting (for the Xbox 360), if someone has extra codes they won't be using. I'm even willing to pay something for them (could Paypal you as a gift). If you'd like to help, PM me. Here are the songs I'm hoping to get:
Weezer - Pork & Beans
Police - Can't Stand Losing You
Offspring - Self Esteem
Rancid - Time Bomb
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Cars - Just What I Needed
Clash - I Found The Law

Last edited by a moderator:
i redeemed all my winning tokens... but i have until the end of this year to actually redeem all the xbox 360 codes right? i think i read that somewhere yesterday when i redeemed all my songs

I'll throw this out there again, even though I don't expect anything. If anyone has one token they don't want, I'm looking for Papa Roach's "Last Resort". That's it. :)

[quote name='evophile']So there's no chance of them adding anymore Wii points is there?[/QUOTE]

Um...no.

[quote name='The SPism']i redeemed all my winning tokens... but i have until the end of this year to actually redeem all the xbox 360 codes right? i think i read that somewhere yesterday when i redeemed all my songs[/QUOTE]

Yes, but why wait? Given that people had some trouble redeeming the codes immediately after the "ending" on the 14th (the last day where you could enter codes from lids), you might get screwed if you wait that long. Even with the controller, it doesn't take that long. It's your call, though. :whistle2:s

Just a heads up, I was able to redeem my last win for some Wii Points, so it looks like they restocked for today!

Wish I knew that this was going to happen before I started to redeem for 360 songs last night.

[quote name='Jbently']Just a heads up, I was able to redeem my last win for some Wii Points, so it looks like they restocked for today!

Wish I knew that this was going to happen before I started to redeem for 360 songs last night.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! Nice of them to restock for the last day.

bread's done
Back