Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

[quote name='Xtreem813']Free code for REO Speedwagon Roll With The Changes for PSN:
6DED-KCBK-D3CC[/QUOTE]

The 360 codes go way faster.

Too bad I don't have a PS3.

New songs!

Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time
Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens
Slayer -Black Magic
Thrice - Image of the Invisible
Whitechapel - This Is Exile

Hello everyone! :D I just joined CAG this week and I want to thank the people of Cheap Ass Gamer for making me aware of this promotion. I'm 3/3 in Wii Points!

New to this... so if I get a Pepsi, I get one point for the website which I can convert to 200 generic Wii points?

edit: i.e. what are the chances of winning a point? Is it guaranteed to get a song or better?

And are the points credited to your account, or do you get a 200 point code you have to go enter on the Wii?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiNet']New to this... so if I get a Pepsi, I get one point for the website which I can convert to 200 generic Wii points?

edit: i.e. what are the chances of winning a point? Is it guaranteed to get a song or better?

And are the points credited to your account, or do you get a 200 point code you have to go enter on the Wii?[/QUOTE]

It's really hard for me to resist telling you to read the fucking thread... but it is 32 pages long.

Your chances of winning a song credit are (at this point) basically guaranteed.

Any "song code" you get for Wii requested song gives you a code for 200 Wii points. These points can be used for anything... for example, I am using mine to get FF4: The After Years.

Hahah your chases of winning are 999/1000. I think there have been one or two people in this thread who have not won a song. Supposedly there are 5,000 song downloads a day, so if you really want to make sure you win, enter your code at midnight.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']FINALLY! My wife found the last 4 20ox Wild Cherry Pepsi's in the store on the way home. 2/2 so far. :)[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to find any Wild Cherry Pepsi around here anymore. It seems like stores have stopped carrying it.

That's a decent price.

But the best deals are $15 for 25 caps and it's multiples. ($30 for 50, $60 for 100)
They pop up regularly.

[quote name='dallow']That's a decent price.

But the best deals are $15 for 25 caps and it's multiples. ($30 for 50, $60 for 100)
They pop up regularly.[/QUOTE]

I got 115 for $40, so you should look for those, too...

Is every cap a winner for the XBL points/PSN cash/Wii Points? How long do I have to redeem them?

I have a lot of spare change at home that I don't really count as money so I went to buy 5 Wild Cherry Pepsis.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hostile']Is every cap a winner for the XBL points/PSN cash/Wii Points? I have a lot of spare change at home that I don't really count as money so I went to buy 5 Wild Cherry Pepsis.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of anyone losing yet. I'm 32 for 32 so far on free songs.

[quote name='Hostile']Is every cap a winner for the XBL points/PSN cash/Wii Points? How long do I have to redeem them?

I have a lot of spare change at home that I don't really count as money so I went to buy 5 Wild Cherry Pepsis.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6049440#post6049440

Pretty much the way I figure it. The more people that catch on to this the less likely it'll work 100%. I recommend not redeeming all the codes on one day if you get 100+ at one time. You may exhaust the codes (although this is unlikely). Plus, who's got the time to enter them all in one sitting.

I would keep redeeming them until it said there were no more.
105 codes done.

I think I'm through with this promotion. Thanks Pepsi, you always come through.

i've claimed about 40 all free, picked them from recycle bins... hate pepsi...

so that's about $2/cap, about $80 in free wii points.

Thanks to pepsi, I can enjoy my digital downloads free.

I have a Rolando redeption code for the iTunes store. This game can be downloaded to both a iPhone and/or a iPod Touch.

I also have a Xbox 360 DLC code for 20 Rock Band 2 tracks.

I also have a -$5.00 code for Amazon.com for the purchase of Punch Out!! (Wii).

PM me if interested! We can negotiate offers.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Just nailed 27 caps for $10.99 on eBay. YES.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

The best part is that you don't have to drink liquid poison. lol

for some reason EBGames sent me an invite to join E-Rewards, even though I'm already on it. If anyone wants to trade some codes for that invite - which can net you some free Gamestop Gift Cards - PM me.

So I stopped by a Wal-Mart about 20 minutes from my house and was browsing the electronic section just looking around. I got the itch to go check out the soda aisle to see if there were any pepsi products with the yellow rockband caps. I stumbled upon the six pack, 16 oz bottles of diet pepsi that had the yellow caps. There was probably 40+ packs but only 4 of the packs had the yellow caps so I decided to pick them up. At $14.14 for some diet pepsi and 24 pepsi rockband caps I couldn't be happier.

[quote name='Visc']for some reason EBGames sent me an invite to join E-Rewards, even though I'm already on it. If anyone wants to trade some codes for that invite - which can net you some free Gamestop Gift Cards - PM me.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who has an e-mail address with EB games or GameStop will get an invite to that.

[quote name='Got_Wii']So I stopped by a Wal-Mart about 20 minutes from my house and was browsing the electronic section just looking around. I got the itch to go check out the soda aisle to see if there were any pepsi products with the yellow rockband caps. I stumbled upon the six pack, 16 oz bottles of diet pepsi that had the yellow caps. There was probably 40+ packs but only 4 of the packs had the yellow caps so I decided to pick them up. At $14.14 for some diet pepsi and 24 pepsi rockband caps I couldn't be happier.[/QUOTE]

It is on the 6 pack?! Nice!

I'm confused. I went to redeem a Rock Band DL track expecting a code for PSN cash but is this for songs only or does every song give you a code for points/cash? Thanks in advance for any help.

[quote name='Hostile']I'm confused. I went to redeem a Rock Band DL track expecting a code for PSN cash but is this for songs only or does every song give you a code for points/cash? Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

Songs only on PS3/360.

200 points on the Wii.

[quote name='Hostile']I'm confused. I went to redeem a Rock Band DL track expecting a code for PSN cash but is this for songs only or does every song give you a code for points/cash?[/QUOTE]

If you redeem it for the 360 or PS3, you get a code for the song. For the Wii you get some nintendo points.
EDIT: beaten

Welp, I guess it's finally time to get some WiiWare games... *eyes LostWinds, Bit Trip Core,...*

Thanks for the quick replies.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It is on the 6 pack?! Nice![/QUOTE]

Yes there were yellow caps with instruments on all 6 bottles. :bouncy: Gonna have a lot of DLC now. Picked up 4 6-packs.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Yes there were yellow caps with instruments on all 6 bottles. :bouncy: Gonna have a lot of DLC now. Picked up 4 6-packs.[/QUOTE]

Wow...I hope I can find some of those

I got a couple wild cherry pepsis today...Im up to 17/17, if I didnt hate pepsi I'd have alot more

I will get a picture up as soon as I can (for proof) , for some reason computer wasnt recognizing my digital camera tonight.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']20/20 now. Anyone know when this ends? I'm going to Warped Tour next Friday and was going to see if I cant find any caps laying around.[/QUOTE]

I think we can enter codes onto the website until the end of September. The code also has to be redeemed by the end of September too. And the codes acquired from the Pepsi website must be used by December 31.

This is all by memory, so my dates might be slightly off- but generally that's it.

If you are going to the Warped Tour next Friday, you're good to go.

[quote name='dragonwarriorx']Come on Hmx I cant use my pepsi caps when pepsi updates when you release stupid weezer and blink 182 songs.... =/[/QUOTE]

Is that supposed to be English?

I am afraid that once the Rock Band video submission due date comes around, there will be no new DLC added. The reason I think that is because the site talks about how the Green Day songs were just added so that contestants could use it for their submissions. If they are only adding new songs for the video contest, then this may be bad news for PS3/360 owners.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Yes there were yellow caps with instruments on all 6 bottles. :bouncy: Gonna have a lot of DLC now. Picked up 4 6-packs.[/QUOTE]
Are they the 24 ounce 6 packs, or are they 20 ounce? The 6 packs are 2.50 around here and it would be amazing if they had yellow caps.

[quote name='missyts1']I found this on ebay if anyone is interested- 50 unused cap codes for $26. They'll e-mail the codes to you. (not my listing)

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-Unused-Pepsi-Rock-Band-Codes_W0QQitemZ160351080619QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2555ab50ab&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A15%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50[/QUOTE]

surprised people are buying them, I guess it's cheaper than buying the soda.

I'm up to around 40 now, all free.... hoping to pluck up 10/week... my goal of sorts... 10/week is like getting a wii card free. :bouncy:

Just wish I had a DSi and stuff to actually buy with those points, so far the DSiware sucks.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Are they the 24 ounce 6 packs, or are they 20 ounce? The 6 packs are 2.50 around here and it would be amazing if they had yellow caps.[/QUOTE]

They were 6 packs of 16 ounce diet pepsi. Its the smaller bottles. I wasnt really worried about the soda I just wanted some and figured I might as well get the ones with pepsi rockband caps. It was $14.14 for 24 16-oz bottles of diet pepsi. I didnt consider the deal bad because I have 24 caps for Rockband DLC now.

bread's done
Back