Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

Here's hoping we get an update tomorrow to coincide with the 360 track release. :D

[quote name='BustaUppa']The in-game store has been glitchy on-and-off for a while now. Stuff that disappears in the RB store can still be found through the general marketplace on Xbox.com, though.[/QUOTE]

Our first limited edition tracks? :lol:

Joke aside, that's another plus Rock Band has over Guitar Hero - unlike Activision, I can't think of any times where Harmonix has pulled DLC from the store permanently. I'm still pissed that I wasn't able to get the Dropkick Murphys tracks for Guitar Hero 3 because I didn't own an Xbox at the time. They didn't change the price or anything...they just pulled them entirely.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Same here, I tried and put in things you might've misread, such as a "1" instead of the "I", or an "8" instead of a "B".[/QUOTE]

Given that he posted it out in the open, it's possible that somebody else got to it before you guys did.

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']I just got an error message saying "You must pause before entering codes" anyone get that? I entered 10 codes.[/QUOTE]

I've got that before. You just have to enter them again and wait few seconds before hitting submit.

[quote name='xVenumb']Sorry for asking, and I don't have any money ATM that's why I asked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, there are plenty of us that are hitting up recycle bins and trash cans, and that doesn't require money. Give it a try.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Yeah, well, there are plenty of us that are hitting up recycle bins and trash cans, and that doesn't require money. Give it a try.[/QUOTE]

I'm a little bit too OCD for that. :lol:

Alright, I have 4000 wii points waiting to be used. 800 for this week star wars game and 800 for ff4 ay the end. I have another 700 in my account but I'm gifting it to a friend. I even cashed in for 4 or 5 songs today on the 360.

Have 16 caps waiting to be redeemed. Decided to just half it for now on. half for wii points, the other half for songs. I'll end up with songs I don't want but free is free. Only 20 days or so left of this but still, it's been fun.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Only 20 days or so left of this[/QUOTE]

Maybe less - when I went to the dollar store near my house today, half of their Diet Pepsi bottles had gray caps instead of the yellow Rock Band lids. :cry:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Maybe less - when I went to the dollar store near my house today, half of their Diet Pepsi bottles had gray caps instead of the yellow Rock Band lids. :cry:[/QUOTE]

well that happened to me too..only like 2 weeks ago, and they came back. but I'm sure by now they're mixing it up and only a few yellows are being sent out per shipment(s) since it's almost over.

Wouldn't be surprised if they showed up even after the promotion is over though.

From what I understand we can redeem the Wii, 360 and PS3 codes all the way until December 31, 2009 right? I don't mean trade the pepsi codes, but rather the song codes, like the 12 digit code for PS3 songs. If so at least I can just hope that the Wii gets some more games that I want to spend points on.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Yeah, well, there are plenty of us that are hitting up recycle bins and trash cans, and that doesn't require money. Give it a try.[/QUOTE]

I am going to the bottle redemption center to ask for some, they usually give them to me.

No update today as far as I can tell. Maybe it'll be Thursday, to coincide with the PS3 track release?

[quote name='jling84']From what I understand we can redeem the Wii, 360 and PS3 codes all the way until December 31, 2009 right? I don't mean trade the pepsi codes, but rather the song codes, like the 12 digit code for PS3 songs. If so at least I can just hope that the Wii gets some more games that I want to spend points on.[/QUOTE]

I believe that's correct, although I'd check the rules to make sure.

[quote name='xVenumb']I am going to the bottle redemption center to ask for some, they usually give them to me.[/QUOTE]

That's worth a shot, but it might not work. I know that I've just been throwing the caps back on the bottle before I throw them into our bag of recyclables so the bottles don't leak and get everything sticky, so anything you'd get from someone like me would be a dud.

i went 17/18 tonight....HOLY SHIT...too bad i just finished getting all the songs tonight :p now i have a few left over for the update...soooo as of tonight ive gotten all the pepsi rock band songs wooo hooo!

Was gonna post earlier but the site has been jacked up for me. I think the near 100% wins are back...just went 37 of 37 earlier today.

It been a good run 320/400 Instant Win 0/15 on the Bundle Side. I'm unsure if I should keep going after the Wii tokens anymore. I'm worry that they going to run out soon and they won't refill it this time.

After reading this, I just went 2/2! I wonder what happened that made all of us start winning a lot today? Maybe the Rock Band Pepsis supplies have depleted around the world now?

In any case, before I get too excited and throw the rest of my caps in for DLC, I need to realize that the list is still the same as it was before, and that there really is nothing I'm dying to get off that list. But I just had to get the winning feeling again. lol And I made it so I used a nice even number's worth of points. (I now have used 70 out of 83 codes).

But yeah. I hope Pepsi updates the list soon!

[quote name='kc1313']i went 17/18 tonight....HOLY SHIT...too bad i just finished getting all the songs tonight :p now i have a few left over for the update...soooo as of tonight ive gotten all the pepsi rock band songs wooo hooo![/QUOTE]

Awesome! So far I'm 1/1 on the instant win song codes and now I have 3 codes and I'm not sure if I should use them on the songs or just throw them on the Beatles bundle once it starts. I'll probably be up to 8 codes by then.

@ToddManG + kc1313:

Thanks for posting. I decided to use up all my remaining caps and play until I lost. I didn't. I wound up going 27/27. For whatever reason, I didn't enter any caps from the past couple of weeks and it looks like I lucked out. For 1 night at least, it seems that the good old days of this promo are back!

[quote name='darkcecil32']@ToddManG + kc1313:

Thanks for posting. I decided to use up all my remaining caps and play until I lost. I didn't. I wound up going 27/27. For whatever reason, I didn't enter any caps from the past couple of weeks and it looks like I lucked out. For 1 night at least, it seems that the good old days of this promo are back![/QUOTE]

same exact thing, but I went 40/40 thats a lot of Wii Points, and accidentely got 2 codes for The Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars on Xbox 360, I'll only use one, so first one to PM me gets the other. EDIT: Gone to Pure Apathy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='acdcrocks1980']same exact thing, but I went 40/40 thats a lot of Wii Points, and accidentely got 2 codes for The Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars on Xbox 360, I'll only use one, so first one to PM me gets the other.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the code!

[quote name='UncleBob']Thanks Pepsi and Rock Band (sorry for those who want Wii tokens for actual Wii RB Downloads...)
0807090005.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again Pepsi and Rock Band! (and still sorry for those who want Wii tokens for Wii RB Downloads...)
0826090002-1.jpg

Still have 35 tokens left to redeem and need to load 10,400 total points on my wife's DSi before I'm maxed out.

I did download most of the $2 apps from the DSi Store (couldn't bring myself to download the Master of Illusion titles) - mostly so I could get the Club Nintendo coins. Filled my DSi account back up afterwards. :)

Well, I guess after I max out my Wii and DS points, which with the win rate so high, I'll have that done soon...I guess I'll just start getting songs I don't have on Rock Band. Ah well.

[quote name='sushidizzle']Nice, just went 32/32!!!!!

Ps, does anyone know who that song is by on the main page? its sounds pretty catch lol[/QUOTE]

You mean Rio by Duran Duran?

I'm starting to have trouble finding Cherry Pepsi caps now, as I'm not a fan of regular Pepsi.

Just went 24/24!

Glad I waited a bit from earlier in the month when the winning % was rather low.

Now I just need the Wii pts to come back up :)

Thank you kindly for the heads up, I just pulled the trigger on the 9 caps I had sitting in my play queue. Now to figure out what to use them on...

Yea, thanks for posting that this was back working 100% of the time. I used up the caps I had been saving up. I am seeing fewer yellow caps in stores too. Especially on Pepsi Max.

I've got a few Coke caps from people at work, who save me those thinking they are like the Pepsi caps. Anyone have any interest in trading?

Rumor has it around the Rock Band forums that the new DLC song list will be updated tomorrow. I hope that's the case cause I have 26 songs just sitting in my account waiting to be used haha

[quote name='Masterchip']Rumor has it around the Rock Band forums that the new DLC song list will be updated tomorrow. I hope that's the case cause I have 26 songs just sitting in my account waiting to be used haha[/QUOTE]Now when you say this, do you mean that you have 26 points to play, or that you've already won 26 times but just haven't picked your songs yet?

If it's the latter, then that's pretty cool because I didn't even realize you could "stack" your wins in this! I always assumed you had to claim a song before playing your next point.

bread's done
Back