Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

Here's the list of new songs:

Big Dipper - "All Going Out Together"
Big Dipper - "She's Fetching"
Billy Idol - "Mony Mony"
Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
Blind Melon - "No Rain"
Blink-182 - "Down"
Blink-182 - "Felling This"
Blink-182 - "The Rock Show"
Blur - "There's No Other Way"
Dropkick Murphys - "I'm Shipping Up To Boston"
Eve 6 - "Inside Out"
Fleetwood Mac - "Don't Stop"
Foo Fighters - "All My Life"
Foo Fighters - "Lonely As You"
Foo Fighters - "I'll Stick Around"
Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."
Janis Joplin - "Piece of My Heart"
Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit"
Jet - "She's a Genius"
Judas Priest - "Eat Me Alive" (Live)
Judas Priest - "Prophecy" (Live)
Kaiser Chiefs - "I Predict a Riot"
Kings of Leon - "Crawl"
Kings of Leon - "Molly's Chambers"
Kings of Leon - "Sex on Fire"
Kiss - "100,000 Years" (Live)
Kiss - "Deuce" (Live)
Kiss - "Parasite" (Live)
Lush - "Sweetness and Light"
Rancid - "Ruby Soho"
Rancid - "Time Bomb"
Rise Against - "Prayer of the Refugee"
Rise Against - "Savior"
Spinal Tap - "(Funky) Sex Farm"
Spinal Tap - "Big Bottom"
Spinal Tap - "Stonehenge"
The Dead Weather - "Hang You from the Heavens"
The Dead Weather - "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
The Who - "Magic Bus" (Live at Leeds)
Tom Petty - "I Won't Back Down"
Tom Petty - "Runnin' Down a Dream"
Weezer - "My Name is Jonas"
Weezer - "Pork & Beans"
Weezer - "Undone - The Sweater Song"

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']SO is this going to be the last song update for this promotion?[/QUOTE]

I want to say yes; the caps have been gradually disappearing from shelves and the promotion's due to end on the 13th anyway. But, I could be wrong. :)

I just got like 10 new songs, heh. Been waiting! Nice to see the stuff from last week, hopefully the Billy Idol tracks work soon.

I noticed I wasn't able to redeem for wii points too. I wonder if they ran out again.

[quote name='Mirpkered']Just got a mess of new songs. Unfortunatly, the Billy Idol songs still seem to have a problem[/QUOTE]

I'm having problems with the Tom Petty songs. I'm thinking that the codes aren't working because they're not released on PSN yet. I'll try re-entering those codes when the Store updates.

So excited about this update! I too am wondering if this is indeed the last update, so I'll hold back on any new DLC from the next 2-3 weeks in case there is another update.

I'm sad they didn't put all 3 RA songs up. :(

[quote name='BustaUppa']okay I just redeemed for Dead Weather's "Treat Me Like Your Mother," but when I entered the code on Xbox.com it said I got "Hang You From the Heavens." It's possible that I just goofed and clicked the wrong thing, but I figured I'd share in case anyone else experienced something similar and there turns out to be a legit problem here.[/QUOTE]

Same problem here. No matter which you click you get "Hang You From the Heavens". Now I have 3 codes for it. Just emailed them about it.

[quote name='nightravenx']Same problem here. No matter which you click you get "Hang You From the Heavens". Now I have 3 codes for it. Just emailed them about it.[/QUOTE]Thanks! I can safely assume it wasn't a mistake on my end then. I will email them as well.

[quote name='nightravenx']Same problem here. No matter which you click you get "Hang You From the Heavens". Now I have 3 codes for it. Just emailed them about it.[/QUOTE]

It's confirmed on the RockBand.com forums, too.

If anyone has any extra codes for "Hang You From The Heavens" they don't want, I'll take one. I wasn't planning on getting the song, but if it's free... :D

So, after downloading ALL of the songs I wanted before the update, and winning the RB2 bundle, I really thought I wasn't going to get anything with the 14 tokens I had left. But I ended up getting all these:

Blind Melon - "No Rain"
Eve 6 - "Inside Out"
Kiss - "Deuce" (Live)
Kiss - "Parasite" (Live)
Weezer - "Pork & Beans"

This has been the greatest promotion I've been a part of, so it was great to end the run of the promotion with these songs.

[quote name='heartagram311']This has been the greatest promotion I've been a part of, so it was great to end the run of the promotion with these songs.[/QUOTE]

You weren't here for last year's Pepsi/Amazon free-for-all, then. I still haven't opened all of the movies and other free crap I got from that. :D

That said, this year's promotion has been very good to me. I haven't been getting the caps in bulk like some of you guys have - I've gotten most of mine from guys my dad works with, and occasionally from bottles somebody in my house buys from the nearby dollar store - but I'm still looking at over $100 in free DLC by the time this is said and done.

[quote name='heartagram311']So, after downloading ALL of the songs I wanted before the update, and winning the RB2 bundle, I really thought I wasn't going to get anything with the 14 tokens I had left. But I ended up getting all these:

Blind Melon - "No Rain"
Eve 6 - "Inside Out"
Kiss - "Deuce" (Live)
Kiss - "Parasite" (Live)
Weezer - "Pork & Beans"

This has been the greatest promotion I've been a part of, so it was great to end the run of the promotion with these songs.[/QUOTE]

just wondering how many points did you use to get the rb2 bundle?

nice to see kings of leon updated to the list def scooping those up

I'm still upset I didn't click this thread earlier. Missed out on a lot. I'm already looking on eBay to get some codes before this ends. Rock band is my favorite game.

[quote name='vic_x51']damn no clint eastwood, well at least blink is on.[/QUOTE]

I've got one of the Axe 300 points things, and 20 points left over in my account right now. That adds up to two songs...which, after this update, look like they're going to be Clint Eastwood and Greatest Man That Ever Lived. :D

[quote name='The SPism']just wondering how many points did you use to get the rb2 bundle?

nice to see kings of leon updated to the list def scooping those up[/QUOTE]

I only used one token, got really lucky on that one.

Looks like they've taken the Dead Weather tracks off the list for now, so they're aware of the problem at least. Hopefully they straighten everything out soon!
EDIT:
Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Pepsi.

I understand that you are experiencing technical issues with Rock Band
when attempting to redeem the song token for "Treat Me Like Your Mother,
by The Dead Weather". If you are having trouble downloading Rock Band
tracks, or experiencing other Rock Band technical issues, please contact
Rock Band technical support by calling 650-628-1001 or by using the
following link:

http://rockbandservice.ea.com

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Pepsi.

Regards,

Amber
Well THAT doesn't do me any good. Anyone else get this email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can trade tracks for Wii Points if any are interested...decided I'd rather get everything I was even slightly interested in on Wii, they'll prob restock soon but if anyone wants to trade I can. I also have 2 unused coke rewards caps to trade for 1 unused rock band cap.

It's unfortunate that you can't share DLC on the 360 like you can on the PS3.

If my friends and I were using the PS3 for this promotion, we'd be ass-deep in music.

If anyone has some wins left: I've got a code for the AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack up for trade.

I'm looking to get my hand on some of these new songs.

Anyone gotten Billy Idol to work yet?

[quote name='jones']If anyone has some wins left: I've got a code for the AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack up for trade.

I'm looking to get my hand on some of these new songs.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty damn good trade. :shock:

I'd go for it, but I've already got the pack and, as I learned, it isn't the best choice for vocalists. I suck too much on guitar and drums to approach the songs that way. :lol:

[quote name='jones']if anyone has some wins left: i've got a code for the ac/dc rock band track pack up for trade.

i'm looking to get my hand on some of these new songs.[/quote]

how many codes you want?

Im wondering if the Wii points aren't coming back this time as it doesn't say there in the process of getting more, just that its unable to redeem for that song token?

[quote name='blissskr']Im wondering if the Wii points aren't coming back this time as it doesn't say there in the process of getting more, just that its unable to redeem for that song token?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely possible - people have taken HUGE advantage of the Wii points, and since there's only about two weeks left before the website stops offering prizes maybe they've decided it's not worth the effort anymore.

[quote name='jones']If anyone has some wins left: I've got a code for the AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack up for trade.

I'm looking to get my hand on some of these new songs.[/QUOTE]

How many songs would you want for it?

edit: the codes are gone

I have 4 x 300 Xbox live points courtesy of AXE. You need to text them this code and they'll reply with the MS points. Can send you one to test if you want but want to trade all 4 for 12 specific songs for PS3 or $9 paypal gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lowgear26']how many codes you want?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ajh2298']How many songs would you want for it?[/QUOTE]
Since the pack contains 18 songs, I'd like to get at least 18 songs for it. Just make me an offer.

I also have some Guitar Hero DLC I'd like to get rid off.

Since I'm an idiot and seem to not know what I already own, I happened to chose "I Fought The Law" again. So here's a freebie on the 360:

BWGJF-TM6GT-YHDTF-WQ8H7-B6XCG

[quote name='Cmosfm']Since I'm an idiot and seem to not know what I already own, I happened to chose "I Fought The Law" again. So here's a freebie on the 360:

BWGJF-TM6GT-YHDTF-WQ8H7-B6XCG[/QUOTE]

It's used already... =(

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']It's definitely possible - people have taken HUGE advantage of the Wii points, and since there's only about two weeks left before the website stops offering prizes maybe they've decided it's not worth the effort anymore.[/QUOTE]

That what I been thinking. Mainly now due to so many people are redeeming caps and the 100% has come back.

bah, forgot i already downloaded calling dr. love...

first person who's been a member for at least 90 days to post "hello, is doctor love in?" i'll pm the code for the 360 version of calling dr. love.

dammit...really should double check what songs i've already downloaded, did it again....

first person, member for at least 90 days, to post "I swear, she said she was 18!"

gets 360 version of alice coopers I'm Eighteen (live)

and caps don't matter....

This promotion sucks for me. I've played 7 codes already and not won any song downloads. Is there a certain time of day that would give me better odds of winning?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It's used already... =([/QUOTE]

Well, thank you random fucker who took it and didn't thank me for it, I appreciate that.

bread's done
Back