Persona 3 great Nocturne better?

vrblknch

CAGiversary!
Which one is more common? Which one have more of you played?
What are the strengths and flaws of each.
And finally which one outranks.
Thanks.

[quote name='Vinny']kingdom megahurtz pwns all but not shadow megahertz best rpg ever
lol nubs[/QUOTE]

SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW!!

:imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst: :imwithst:

I haven't played Nocturne yet, but I did thoroughly enjoy Persona 3. Pros are that it has a very high fun factor, but its battle system is a bit dull.

I enjoyed the story in SMT: Nocturne and I love the whole "gotta catch them all" approach the game takes. It's fantastic.

P3 is awesome as well, but I liked Nocturne more personally. It could be that I never played P1 or P2 though, I don't know.

I'd say that Nocturne is the better game overall, good enough to warrant a second play-through. Though I enjoyed P3, I can't say that I'd want to play it again anytime soon, as it gets a bit repetitive after a while.

I'm enjoying P3, though I'm not that far in.
Overall I think I prefer SMT Nocturne as the story is a little bit darker.

[quote name='Chacrana']persona more common play more nocturne strong games with a few flaw rank out of world.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

caveman.jpg

bread's done
Back