Persona 4 Arena 29.99 at GameStop

anyone know if the 360 version looks better than the ps3 one? I like the ps3 controller a lot better for fighting games, but i seem to recall hearing the ps3 looks a bit flatter and more washed out than the 360 version for this one.

I actually got a copy from BBY for 35 bucks last week that still had the soundtrack but i want to keep that sealed. This may be worth snagging for playing

[quote name='Gosha']This game come with any online pass/dlc that would be missed if you got a used copy?[/QUOTE]

Nope

You might not get the bonus CD that comes with it, but it's just a few tracks.

No big deal really

[quote name='nickawesome']Sweet! But Online only so no go on a B2G1 Free because it's out of stock for ps3.... lame[/QUOTE]

where does it say that?

should be able to pick up in sotre.

Yeah, quick question, is it online only? I still have a few hours till my local GStop opens so I can't call and ask but I am so down to go get a copy when it opens, been waiting for too long for this price already. ;)

[quote name='xlaxparkax']P4A is an excellent fighting game. Definitely one of my favorite games of the year.[/QUOTE]

Seconded! For this price is a steal, as it may take a while for P4A to hit the sales bin ($20).

If you do in-store pickup, does it go for the price instore or the online price at time of order placement? Kinda wanted to pick it up on Black Friday but wanted to make sure I got the game at the 29.99 price

bread's done
Back