Peta's Super Chick Sisters

Surprisingly this isn't that bad. The level artwork looks more like Sonic, but the actual elements feel something like a Mario game (if a little slow).

I wonder how happy Nintendo would be seeing this sort of thing.

So, it's not "cruel" to KILL your chickens the old fashioned way? I guess it's only "cruel" if you smack em around a little bit before you chop their heads off.

Im not a vegatarian, and I think PETA are a bunch of retards, but KFC is still one of the most disgusting placed on earth to eat at. Their food sucks.

So when are they going to start making insulin not from pigs? I hope Nintendo sues them for being retarded. I am having the rest of my 8 piece for lunch today. Mmmmm, beakless, live scolded chicken. Can't wait.

Actually a fairly decent game.. sorta scared they have this type of money/support.

Btw, code is "GOPAM" to play as Pam Anderson in case anyone cares.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So, it's not "cruel" to KILL your chickens the old fashioned way? I guess it's only "cruel" if you smack em around a little bit before you chop their heads off.[/QUOTE]

yep, that's the idea.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Actually a fairly decent game.. sorta scared they have this type of money/support.

Btw, code is "GOPAM" to play as Pam Anderson in case anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Do her boobs get bigger when you get the magic mushroom?

Did anyone else hear about the PETA people releasing like 200 minks that were to be made into coats. They let them out in the wild. Thing is where they were released they are expected to all die or be killed within a week since they werent raised to know what to do in the wild. So instead of 200 dead minks and a few nice coats, we get 200 dead minks and maybe a few more road kill dinners for Cletus and family. Good thinking PETA...

[quote name='RudyPants']Pretty solid game. I think it's an interesting way to get people on PETA's side.[/quote]No.

Nobody who eats at KFC is going to play this game, and then suddenly change their ways forever. That's why PETA aims most of their crap towards little kids, who are easily swayed. Yep, classy organization that PETA is. Animals > Children.

their Wikipedia page pretty much sums up why I despise PETA with a passion

388px-Your_Daddy_Kills_Animals.png

"Since your daddy is teaching you the wrong lessons about right and wrong, you should teach him fishing is killing. Until your daddy learns it's not fun to kill, keep your doggies and kitties away from him. He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals, they could be next."

Because you know, killing a fish to eat is the same thing and randomly killing cats!

Your_Mommy_Kills_Animals_co.jpg

Gotzitsop.jpg

"PETA launched a new effort aimed at teenagers. The new campaign attempted to place advertisements in highschool newspapers and printed trading cards claiming that dairy products caused acne, obesity, heart disease, cancer, and strokes.[131] A similar campaign in the UK was ordered by the Advertising Standards Authority to discontinue claims it made about milk consumption in a campaign aimed at school children, concluding that the campaign "played on children's anxieties and were likely to cause some children undue fear and distress."[132] Following the injunction, PETA revamped their trading cards in order to continue the effort.[133] Their website www.milksucks.com though, still makes the same claims regarding adverse health effects."

Holocaust_plate.png

also

"While still in the legal proceedings over "peta.org," PETA registered the domains www.ringlingbrothers.com and www.voguemagazine.com, using the sites to highlight the cruelty that they say Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Vogue were guilty of. PETA later surrendered the domains under threat of legal action over trademark infringement.[141][142]"

The game is surprisingly detailed but not really fun.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']That's why PETA aims most of their crap towards little kids, who are easily swayed. Yep, classy organization that PETA is. Animals > Children.[/quote]

So they recommend eating children rather than animals? MMmmmm... *goes and plays Orphan Feast at adultswim.com*

But seriously, PETA sucks and this is coming from a vegetarian. Actually a lot of vegetarians I know don't like PETA.

[quote name='dastly75']The game is surprisingly detailed but not really fun.

So they recommend eating children rather than animals? MMmmmm... *goes and plays Orphan Feast at adultswim.com*

But seriously, PETA sucks and this is coming from a vegetarian. Actually a lot of vegetarians I know don't like PETA.[/quote]No, but they would rather emotionally damage children by telling them their mommy kills animals, than they would tug on a cows tits for a little milk (which, if Family Guy is any indication, the cows love".

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
PETA_DR.jpg

This is the only PETA I know.[/quote]

Unfortunetly the pork I had tonight was rather dry. God I really wish I had some Honey BBQ snackers instead...

[quote name='Mr. Beef']The wedges! Don't forget the potato wedges![/quote]

wow, how the hell could I have forgotten? good call.

sucks that PETA overdoes it so much. pretty much everyone has an opposite backlash when they see crazy PETA shit, which is a shame because animal cruelty is a serious problem (unless you're just ignorant enough to openly not give a shit.)

[quote name='Apossum']sucks that PETA overdoes it so much. pretty much everyone has an opposite backlash when they see crazy PETA shit, which is a shame because animal cruelty is a serious problem (unless you're just ignorant enough to openly not give a shit.)[/QUOTE]
I'm against animal cruelty, but hate that PETA has turned to radicalism to make people give a shit. So I do everything they hate just to spite them.

[quote name='musha666']Did anyone else hear about the PETA people releasing like 200 minks that were to be made into coats. They let them out in the wild. Thing is where they were released they are expected to all die or be killed within a week since they werent raised to know what to do in the wild. So instead of 200 dead minks and a few nice coats, we get 200 dead minks and maybe a few more road kill dinners for Cletus and family. Good thinking PETA...[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna call urban myth on this.

10,000 minks in Washington state. Their release was apparently claimed by the ALF, to which PETA has some disconcerting ties. Mink farms do not appear to be entirely uncommon as targets, as an ALF spokesperson has been quoted as saying:

"Today's raid marks the 68th action of its kind carried out by the ALF and other people since 1995. The war against the fur industry is far from over, as long as animals are kept in cages and killed for vanity luxury items."

And in this particular case many of the minks went on to kill pets and livestock in the area. Suppose that humans really don't need to kill animals anymore. Guess what? Animals do. Especially 10,000 farm-raised minks. Whoops.

I don't eat fast food in general, but it's more for hormone treatments/quality reasons. I'm pretty sure impotency rates for men in america have nearly doubled since McDonalds' rise to popularity. I could give a shit what they do to the animals to make them become meat (they're breeded to die anyway), but the whole supplementing them to grow as fast as possible thing I have a problem with.

That and the working conditions in slaughterhouses, the damage to local farmers/economy, completely nutritionally worthless food, etc. etc. etc.

[quote name='Apossum']sucks that PETA overdoes it so much. pretty much everyone has an opposite backlash when they see crazy PETA shit, which is a shame because animal cruelty is a serious problem (unless you're just ignorant enough to openly not give a shit.)[/QUOTE]
You mistake apathy for ignorance.

Animals getting tortured doesn't affect my life, thusly I don't give a shit. In fact, why worry about that bullshit when there are evils being committed that someday might affect your life, like, say, humans getting tortured?

[quote name='jer7583']I don't eat fast food in general, but it's more for hormone treatments/quality reasons. I'm pretty sure impotency rates for men in america have nearly doubled since McDonalds' rise to popularity. I could give a shit what they do to the animals to make them become meat (they're breeded to die anyway), but the whole supplementing them to grow as fast as possible thing I have a problem with.[/QUOTE]
What?

Also, if you knew half as much about hormone treatment as you claim, you'd probably be smart enough to know the past tense of "to breed" is "bred."

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']You mistake apathy for ignorance.

Animals getting tortured doesn't affect my life, thusly I don't give a shit. In fact, why worry about that bullshit when there are evils being committed that someday might affect your life, like, say, humans getting tortured?

[/QUOTE]

oh, so humans being tortured makes animal torture okay. good one. btw, there are a lot of problems in the world and nothing would get done if everything was justified by a worse injustice. "oh crap, that guy is totally kicking the shit out of that little kid....whatever, Hitler killed millions of people during WWII, so that little kid is just lucky he doesn't live in Nazi Germany." Protip: Your apathy isn't justified, no matter what you say or think. :roll:

and I'm pretty sure most people are ignorant as to what happens and why...they hear little clips about KFC's treatment of chicken and that's about it. They've never really had to confront the issue.

Very few people "like" or "support" animals getting "tortured". Most people upon thinking about it would be "against" millions of unspayed/unneutered animals having millions of pups/kittens that are abandoned and then put to death. Or some animal treatment for food.
But if I'm about to wreck my car, and the choice is running over a kid or running over a squirrel, sorry Rocky. If testing on animals can help find a cure for aids or cancer or something, keep poking (at least until they accept death row inmates for testing.)
Besides, it somewhat falls on deaf ears when PETA, hypocritical fanatics and terrorist supporters that they are, kill more animals than most humane societies and personally benefit quite a lot from animal usage.
I'm not saying there's not purposeful mistreatment of animals in some cases, but PETA takes the line and jumps way the hell over it.

When are they going to release a Bomberman-inspired game, where you firebomb an MSU research facility?

Oh roffles. I was laughing internally the whole way through, but it was an OK game - too slippery though. And I had forgotten that Pam was a PETA head.

[quote name='trq']I'm gonna call urban myth on this.[/quote]

PETA are morons.

They have some rich soccer moms in my parents neighborhood that protect the local geese (feathered vermin). There are no predators anymore, so these geese don't bother to migrate, multiply like crazy, snap at kids, and crap EVERYWHERE (health problem on top of how they devalue the neighborhood). These PETA soccer moms make the neighborhood hire "geese police" who use dogs to scare the geese - only problem is that the geese figure out that these dogs aren't allowed to acutally touch them, and the geese eventually just ignore the barking. We need to sic some dingos on those fuckers, and as Tom Green says "unleash the fury!"

[quote name='Jon Rose']And in this particular case many of the minks went on to kill pets and livestock in the area. Suppose that humans really don't need to kill animals anymore. Guess what? Animals do. Especially 10,000 farm-raised minks. Whoops.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't really doubt the mink release ... but "And then all the mink died anyway!" has a suspicious level of irony that "And then the mink ate some house pets" doesn't.

Haha PETA...haha when I was 9 I used to shove firecrackers in bullfrogs asshole. I should make a video of it and put it on youtube to freak the little fuckers out. Considering their a terrorist organization I feel absolutely no regret for calling them fucked up fuckaluckas

[quote name='electronicmaji']Haha PETA...haha when I was 9 I used to shove firecrackers in bullfrogs asshole. I should make a video of it and put it on youtube to freak the little fuckers out. Considering their a terrorist organization I feel absolutely no regret for calling them fucked up fuckaluckas[/quote]

When you were 9... you mean last year, right?

Animal cruelty is wrong but so is a nut job organization like PETA. I can understand the cause but the way those ass clowns go about protesting is absurd.

bread's done
Back