PGR4 for $20 @ Radio Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

atchisonk

CAGiversary!
I saw this in a Radio Shack sales paper at my mom's this morning. I checked their website and it is listed for $40 and the weekly ad link expires 3/1. My mom said she got the paper this morning (3/1), so I'm thinking this sale starts on Sunday 3/2. Sorry I don't have a sales paper to scan, but I figured I'd give everyone a heads up, it might be worth checking on tomorrow.

[quote name='atchisonk']I saw this in a Radio Shack sales paper at my mom's this morning. I checked their website and it is listed for $40 and the weekly ad link expires 3/1. My mom said she got the paper this morning (3/1), so I'm thinking this sale starts on Sunday 3/2. Sorry I don't have a sales paper to scan, but I figured I'd give everyone a heads up, it might be worth checking on tomorrow.[/quote]

dang.... it's worth a price check :)

Wow! Thats a really good price! If anybody can post the advertisement ad I could go in to Radio Shack to buy it or price match it at Best Buy if Radio Shack doesn't have it.

I love racing in Macau.

Some day when I'm rich I will race my Porsche Carrera GT knocking all those annoying motorcycles out of my way. :)

Or i can buy PGR4 for $20 from RadioDump and get the same experience at home.

Who could pass that up?? :)

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Wow! Thats a really good price! If anybody can post the advertisement ad I could go in to Radio Shack to buy it or price match it at Best Buy if Radio Shack doesn't have it.[/quote]

i like your avatar, by any chance do you have a link to a hires?

Dangit, I just bought PGR4 for $30 at Target! Ah well, this is a great game that I wouldn't mind paying full price if it wasn't released at the time I was playing so many other games last year.

Pick it up if you even remotely like arcade racing games!

Picked up PGR4 @ BB with a pricematch to Target, definitely hoping my paper has a Radio Shack ad for a re-price-match if true!!

[quote name='Justin42']Picked up PGR4 @ BB with a pricematch to Target, definitely hoping my paper has a Radio Shack ad for a re-price-match if true!![/quote]

ditto

I rented this game from GameFly a while back, couldn't pull the trigger on a purchase.

However, if this is true, I'm pulling the trigger.

Showing as $20 online now, but OOS. Says price is valid til 3/15/08.

I REALLY hope we get a Radio Shack ad, although there should be a RS I could stop by to grab an ad tomorrow on my way to the price match. Thanks, OP! I splurged a bit getting this game at $29.99 thinking it would be a while for $20. Glad I was wrong and it happened within PM time!

(Edit: argh! Where is my receipt!?!?!?)

me and my buddy both need to get a price match, we bought our's like 3 weeks ago @ $40 @ BB, thinking that was a deal, and we both forgot to price match target this past week @ $30....

[quote name='Danil ACE']Does CC pricematch if you already bought it a week ago with a pricematch from target?[/QUOTE]

No reason they wouldn't, worst comes to worst buy a 2nd copy with the new PM and then return that (unopened) copy with the old receipt.

But I can't imagine you'll have any issues.

the item is in the circular

here is a scanned reprint of there online circular, sorry for the lo-res can only capture what they actually post, maybe later today if i receive the ad in the mail, i will scan and post that.

2303478793_4e7cb4bf91_b.jpg

[quote name='graf1k']Interesting. Does Target have a price matching policy?[/quote]

no they dont which kinda sucks that they are the only company that doesnt for some reason

Wow jumping all over this.

Stupid question- How do you guys pricematch? Do you just walk in with an ad and show it to them and they sell you the game at that price?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Wow jumping all over this.

Stupid question- How do you guys pricematch? Do you just walk in with an ad and show it to them and they sell you the game at that price?[/quote]

Yup. Or you could go out and print the website and a store locater (just in case the employee wants to be a dick showing that a store will have them) and they will PM.

BB is the easiest to do this with I have found out.

I just printed out the page from Radio Shacks website. There's a RS about 4 blocks from my nearest BB. I think I'll stop by RS to see if they have a copy. If not, I'll try the BB price match.

[quote name='joshnorm']Yup. Or you could go out and print the website and a store locater (just in case the employee wants to be a dick showing that a store will have them) and they will PM.

BB is the easiest to do this with I have found out.[/quote]

Go when it's busy and make sure you get the ditziest looking high-school girl employee at the registers, half the time they don't even call and confirm it.

Now I'll be price matching C&C3 and PGR4 at Best Buy today. (They're going to hate me.) Thanks OP!

Does Game Stop pricematch? I've got a Radio Shack right by my house. Unfortunately, it says they are out online. The nearest Radio Shack that has PGR4 is a few miles away and in a crowded mall. There is a GS right next to the closest Radio Shack. Do you guys think it would be possible to pick up an ad at Radio Shack and PM it over at Game Stop? (I don't know anything about GS's PM policy or if they even have one)

I don't like the "While they last!" wording, I've been shot down for that sort of language before (limited quantities, etc). I may just try printing the online one, since they usually will take online web pages of local B&M stores, as long as it doesn't say it's web only.

The Radio Shack by my house doesn't carry games, but they ordered it for me anyway for the sale price. They ordered it from another store and said they'll have it in tomorrow for me to pick up. Figured I'd let everybody know in case somebody else wanted to try.

[quote name='cancrman']FYI Costco also has PGR4 for $20. At the Chicago store at least.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. It must've been a recent drop. I bought a copy from Costco a couple weeks ago for $36. Their website still sells it for $36.

My nearest RS doesn't sell videogames. So, I printed the ad off RS's site and brought it to BB. They signed on to RS's site to make sure it was a valid ad. After that, it was no problem. :)

FYI.

Got the last one at the Beaverton Radio Shack this morning.
Other Portland Area stores should have 1-2 copies in stock.

Beaverton stores only had 1 copy so I rushed over there to get it this morning.

Thanks OP! Got one and trying to get all my buddies to buy it too.

If you need to PM, I have had good luck at Walmart as long as you have the flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back