Phantasy Star Universe $19.99 at Amazon Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='benjamouth']Godammit, I should send back my $30 copy and re-buy at $20.[/QUOTE]

If you bought it from Amazon, Just call their customer service or E-mail the Customer Serviice and they will adjust the price for you.

[quote name='joby27']If you bought it from Amazon, Just call their customer service or E-mail the Customer Serviice and they will adjust the price for you.[/quote]

Thanks, worth sending them an email, no point sending it back as it will probably cost more than $10 to ship it.

I don't feel like spending the money on shipping. Because then it brings up the price to the original $30 tag almost (albeit w/ free shipping).

I think I'll try a pricematch at BB or CC after school today.

Thanks OP and updater.

This is definatly worth 20 dollars to those who have not bought it yet. I bashed it a little earlier, but for $20 most will not be disapointed if you are looking for an action RPG to play for 360.

Sold out. Price back up for both PS2 and 360 versions.

EDIT: Both back...must be people popping this in and out of their carts.

That was weird, I looked at it and it was $19.99. Next time I looked, it was sold out and only offered by office depot for $54.95 Oh well, you snooze.....

informer

[quote name='zuldane']After placing my order, the order receipt says:

...CD-ROM? WTF. When I click on the link on the order, it takes me to the X360 version. Has anyone confirmed with them that this listing is not a mistake and we are indeed buying the X360 version, not the PC?[/QUOTE]
Just got of the phone with Amazon. It is indeed the Xbox 360 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back