Phantom Brave $20.67 at playstation.com

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='smartasien']is this the limiited edition?![/quote]

For ~$26 shipped, does it really matter?[/quote]

My point exactly, I was holding out for the LE, but I'm just looking to play the game first.

THANKS OP! That was an amazing deal. The only one in the series that i actually bought for 50 was disgaea. I am loving this site.

La Pucelle Tactics-- $20+tax
Disgaea -- $5+tax
Phantom Brave -- $20.67+shipping

Getting all three for about the MSRP of one, thanks to CAG -- Priceless.

I debated getting another copy of Phantom Brave (since I got a copy at launch) but I figured that would be one less copy for a CAG who doesn't have it already.

[quote name='guessed']La Pucelle Tactics-- $20+tax
Disgaea -- $5+tax

Getting all three for about the MSRP of one, thanks to CAG -- Priceless.[/quote]

Played OUT

I have my doubts that this & the Burnout 3 deal are going to pan out, but for this cheap, I'm willing to give it a try. As soon as someone gets a shipping confirmation, let the rest of us know, OK?

Unbelievable! These are crazy deals! I want Phantom Brave so much... Unfortunately, I'm almost broke from all the sales...

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='guessed']La Pucelle Tactics-- $20+tax
Disgaea -- $5+tax

Getting all three for about the MSRP of one, thanks to CAG -- Priceless.[/quote]

Played OUT[/quote]

Thank you for your contribution.

[quote name='Final Starman']Hmm, I wonder if I should get this.[/quote]

You should! :D

I hope they will ship it. Good luck !

wow, I preorderd it and already have it, but for those who don't, great deal. I've only seen two copies of this in one store in this whole city. May not be as hard to find in other places, but around here, it's impossible to get a hold of.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='suko_32']What the freak is going on?[/quote]

Nottin , Just chillin :D[/quote]

(insert old-school rap reference)
Milk is chillin, Giz is chillin
What more can I say? Top billin'

I just ordered Phantom Brave. I hope it pans out. BTW they also have
ESPN NHL 2k5 and NFL 2K5 for 8.47 each!! Keep searching for great deals guys!!

Tne new Nascar Chase for the Cup 2005 is also 21.33!!
Viewtiful Joe 12.19 !!
Terminator Redemption **new one** 16.73!

**sorry just saw new thread up for this. get on it boys and girls though!!**

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='fwacce'][quote name='guessed']La Pucelle Tactics-- $20+tax
Disgaea -- $5+tax

Played OUT[/quote]

Thank you for your contribution.[/quote]

You're welcome.

I didn't feel it was right to let you continue to post things that make you look like a dork. I'll keep looking out for you man :)

you cant create a new file because the site got served. you have to use ur old one, if u have. i thought the deal would be dead before i could figure out my old screen name and password. lol. just hoping bo3 ships.

Wow, thanks for the posting the deal rickc25! I bought PB earlier in the month at GameStop for full price. Luckily I didn't get around to playing it yet, so I can now return it. Also picked up Burnout 3 and Gallop Racer 2004, which is under $20 for some reason. Yet another deal.

just a quick question: what's the difference between the normal version and the Limited Edition? what're the extras?

[quote name='gokou1628']just a quick question: what's the difference between the normal version and the Limited Edition? what're the extras?[/quote]

the LE comes with a soundtrack. BTW the LE costs exactly the same amount as the normal one.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='gokou1628']just a quick question: what's the difference between the normal version and the Limited Edition? what're the extras?[/quote]

the LE comes with a soundtrack. BTW the LE costs exactly the same amount as the normal one.[/quote]

I'm really hoping this is th LE, but it won't kill the deal for me.

[quote name='Final Starman']Hmm, I wonder if I should get this.[/quote]

believe me, this game is well worth it at the 50 bucks i payed 3 weeks ago, at 20 its insane if you dont.

bread's done
Back