Pheonix Wright - 19.99 at TRU B&M (YMMV?)

Southard

CAGiversary!
I just got back from my local TRU in Yonkers, NY and picked up Pheonix Wright for 19.99. They still had a few copies left and the customers there seemed to not see them so I put them dead center on the shelf. lol. Not sure if the deal is everywhere.

[quote name='Southard']I just got back from my local TRU in Yonkers, NY and picked up Pheonix Wright for 19.99. They still had a few copies left and the customers there seemed to not see them so I put them dead center on the shelf. lol. Not sure if the deal is everywhere.[/quote]
This has been known for a while although thanks for the reminder. I need to pick up a gift for my friend who recently bought a DS Lite. :)

Use the search feature next time.

I went to my TRU several days ago looking for this. I looked back and forth, up and down through the DS games and when I saw the one copy they had I jumped on it. I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend didn't understand why I was so excited.

Phoenix Wright has lost its mystique. I see a couple of copies every time I go to TRU. What was really great was finding a copy of Lost in Blue in those stacks, I was kinda of surprised to see it there, the cashier said there's a bunch of stuff like that in their "warehouse" (aka the closet they keep all the games in). I would love to rummage around in there to see what they have.

you and me both, god only knows what crazy stuff is in that pile. A buddy of mine that once worked for a big box retailer over the holidays found a forgotten and unopened box of some rare game in the stock room.

I dont think we need confirmation since weve had like 3 different posts on this subject as is. Plus last i checked my TRU had like 15+ in the back.

bread's done
Back