Phoenix Wright re-print non-existent?

Feedback
1 (100%)
A month ago, Capcom supposedly re-printed the game and said it would once again be available in stores, yet I've had no luck finding it. Have all the reissues sold out in just a month?
I was wondering if anyone has been able to find a copy since they made this announcement. I've tried Gamestops, EB, Fry's and Best Buy. Even Amazon doesn't stock it new.

I don't believe there was ever a reprint. All Capcom said was "We have a bunch of copies of this game sitting in our warehouse that no one is ordering." So I'm sure some stores eventually ordered more, but that's about it.

It wasnt a reisssue, it was left over stock.

Wal-mart was selling it, and it was a pretty good sized thread here for a week or so.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']It wasnt a reisssue, it was left over stock.

Wal-mart was selling it, and it was a pretty good sized thread here for a week or so.[/quote]

Yeah, I snagged a copy from walmart.com when the "reissue" was announced. It went out of stock not long after.

[quote name='naboopilot']I dunno if its just for them or for all retailers[/QUOTE]
If the reprint happens, you'll find it in any shops who've reordered.

If all else fails and you really want the game, you can just import the Japanese one instead. If I recall NCSX also made mention of the fact that you can toggle the language option over to English and off you go, if need be.

Don't run out and buy a copy based on that suggestion, though. I'm only around 90% sure about that one.

My local gamestop's manager said they still haven't received a single new copy even though they tried to, and that it was still showing up as "discontinued"...but if they do actually run off a new batch, I'm sure it will be much easier to find, and I'd finally consider getting it.

bread's done
Back