Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations (DS) $19.99 new on Amazon w/FS - 6 left!

Bought four phoenix wright games, advance wars and sands of destruction at 60 bucks. Thats a great deal. they are missing manual and box but i am happy.

I got my copy from Amazon today and it's exactly like the other PW games. So the copy from "Most Wanted" (that was listed @ $31.xx) was likely a re-sealed copy.

I got my Amazon copy, and it looks practically identical to the one Most Wanted sent, including the tiny air holes. The only difference is the 3-sided seam spans the top of one and the bottom of the other, and most wanted has an amazon inventory sticker on the back with barcode and "NEW" on it, but the plastic itself looks the same. I haven't opened either up, so not sure if either is an eco-case, but I will be returning the most wanted version.

[quote name='Az986']Its back in stock for $19.99 from Amazon.

Only 18 left go go go go![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, now 13 left.

LOL Now Justice for All has skyrocketed in price... but that one sucks so it's not a huge deal if you pass on it.

YES! So happy I found the DS version at an affordable price.

So I played the 1st game and loved it, but haven't gotten the 2nd on account of the high price tag. Without giving me any spoilers will I be missing anything important if I skip the 2nd.

[quote name='KornKid91']YES! So happy I found the DS version at an affordable price.

So I played the 1st game and loved it, but haven't gotten the 2nd on account of the high price tag. Without giving me any spoilers will I be missing anything important if I skip the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

Since the entire series is story driven, you would be missing out on a lot, although I can't elaborate more since I haven't played in years and don't really remember much of the story anymore. However, the 2nd game is arguably the worst of the series. But IIRC the last case is very very good. Why not get it on the wii?

You're right, since this game is incredibly story heavy it would be a bad idea to skip the 2nd game.

If I can't find the 2nd game at a reasonable price I"ll probably get it on WiiWare.

Would've bought but then I remembered I'd be supporting Crapcom to rehash more Street Fighters & Resident Evils instead of working on bringing over Ace Attorney Investigations 2.

Has anyone else had a problem with their order? The delivery estimate was two days ago, and it's been three days since the tracking page was updated. If it's lost in the mail, then this is the second time Amazon has let me down. I've probably ordered 100 things online in the past few years, and only twice have I not gotten my items. Both were from Amazon, so I think I'll avoid shopping there in the future when I have a choice :(

Of course, now that I post this, I check again and see that it's arrived in my city. Amazon must have seen this and feared my wrath ;)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Would've bought but then I remembered I'd be supporting Crapcom to rehash more Street Fighters & Resident Evils instead of working on bringing over Ace Attorney Investigations 2.[/QUOTE]

Great job finding a place to throw a rant it, but you're wrong, this game is out of print so buying it wouldn't be technically supporting Capcom at this point.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Great job finding a place to throw a rant it, but you're wrong, this game is out of print so buying it wouldn't be technically supporting Capcom at this point.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I've heard these copies are coming in the eco-cases, meaning they're reprints.

bread's done
Back