Pick my next car!

[quote name='ajh2298']I test drove a Legacy GT, and loved it, being 6'7" it has the best leg room out of all the cars I drove. And with the $10,000 I save between the Legacy and the WRX I think I will get a Hot Tub installed over the summer.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, but I thought the Legacy GT was more expensive than a WRX, close to the price of an STi in fact. :?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Sounds great, but I thought the Legacy GT was more expensive than a WRX, close to the price of an STi in fact. :?[/QUOTE]

Legacy GT-$26,095

WRX STi-$32,395

And the dealer is cutting me a break on the GT and letting it go for $23,500.

[quote name='ajh2298']Legacy GT-$26,095

WRX STi-$32,395

And the dealer is cutting me a break on the GT and letting it go for $23,500.[/QUOTE]

Damn, if I had $23k to spend I'd be in there TONIGHT. Believe it.

I suggested the legacy to my mother last summer when she was car shopping, but they couldn't get any in stock and she ended up with a passat.

How long are you looking to keep the car, and what are your primary concerns?

If you are planning to keep it for a while, I'd go with the Subaru. I had a Ford Mustang and that car didn't last too long.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']How long are you looking to keep the car, and what are your primary concerns?

If you are planning to keep it for a while, I'd go with the Subaru. I had a Ford Mustang and that car didn't last too long.[/QUOTE]

*agrees*

WRX baby! Then mod the hell out of it! Even at stock, it's great! Second choice would be the Mustang(not stock).

I would buy the WRX they are know for being extremely reliable. The mustang is a garage car something you only bring out in the summertime. I have a friend who bought a Subaru used with 80,000 miles and drove it to roughly 200,000 miles with no major problems. He still drives it to this day and it is his regular car. and I never see or hear him talking about fixing it.

i chose the suburu but the mustang is a close 2nd. don't go with the GTO b/c my friend bought one and it has only been trouble ever since he got it. he has taken it back to the shop four times already for unknown problems since last year. :lol:

I just got an Acura TSX and love it, not as fast but more luxury IMO. I just didn't like the looks of the WRX or the Mustang. THe mustang look gets really boring to me, because you see so many.

[quote name='msdmoney']I just got an Acura TSX and love it, not as fast but more luxury IMO. I just didn't like the looks of the WRX or the Mustang. THe mustang look gets really boring to me, because you see so many.[/QUOTE]
Sweet. That's my daily driver. Did you get a Navi on yours? It's hard going back to the other cars that don't have it even with a German badge on 'em.

I am going to get the 2006 Legacy GT, even through it was not on my original list of cars. Once I drove it, it just seemed to fit me the best, plus with the deal the dealer is giving me on it I cant pass it up.

If its not too late, you should go with this one.

413.jpg

bread's done
Back