Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
: / 2am

have to get up @ 8 and make yet another website.

At least it'll all be over after tomorrow and I'll be a mere semester away from not being able to find a job! woooooo

[quote name='Mojimbo']The one where I don't talk or the one where I pretend to be black? :cool:[/quote]

You should start speaking in Trakan's black guy voice to give more creedo to your black gimmick.

You should also change your motto to "As Black As I Want To Be."

If I download the app store update on the living room computer can I still get apps and music off of my computer? I time out EVERY time I try to buy the update.

God dammit...trying the emusic offer from YF360G ad the damn thing doesn't offer a "no thanks" option for the retarded ass New York Times thing after I do the registration for eMusic. And Unless they're slow about sending an email, I haven't gotten a confirmation yet...

Morning OTT.

[quote name='dcfox']Who's excited for the Day the Earth Stood Still today? :wave:[/quote]

Me! :wave:

I am probably gonna see it tomorrow though.

[quote name='munch']emusic was slow to send me an e-mail. You can just close out those offers if there is no "No Thanks" button.[/quote]

Figures, I shoulda known that. I ended up looking thru the long as URL and saw that there was a value that said "false" for the option of giving me the option of "No Thanks". After that, it gave it to me and hit no thanks on all the rest and just waiting for the email. The final page was saying that it may take up to 12 hours for them to send it.

I think later on I'll do the GameFly one for 1 month then cancel. Like I'm gonna do with eMusic

Mornin' OTT.

Hey Budge, sorry about yesterday. Something happened to the connection, and then a friend came over. Maybe we can play some Gears 2 later today.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Mornin' OTT.

Hey Budge, sorry about yesterday. Something happened to the connection, and then a friend came over. Maybe we can play some Gears 2 later today.[/quote]

Actually, tonight I am going over to a friends house. But it doesn't really matter, because I am staying at my grandma's house and I don't have my games with me.

[quote name='darthbudge'] because I am staying at my grandma's house and I don't have my games with me.[/quote]

:lol:

And not because of staying at gammy's

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']This is too funny. So many friend requests when your avatar is a girl.[/quote]Yeah, its really weird, but funny. I think the black dudes with mics are the funniest guys being around when you're a girl.

[quote name='darthbudge']Actually, tonight I am going over to a friends house. But it doesn't really matter, because I am staying at my grandma's house and I don't have my games with me.[/quote]Is this your friend with the new apartment? darthbudge is gonna get his drank/smoke on! :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, its really weird, but funny. I think the black dudes with mics are the funniest guys being around when you're a girl.

Is this your friend with the new apartment? darthbudge is gonna get his drank/smoke on! :cool:[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='lordwow']darthbudge is going to be like the guy in Alpha Dog.[/quote]drunk and full of bullet holes at the top of a hiking trail?

Ohhh our CHRISTMAS party is today.
These people, I'll give them credit, are the biggest whites ever..and they always do catering for EVERYTHING. It's gonna be a lot of food today. :drool:

For some reason I cant stop laughing at his voice, or how he didnt going blind with all that neon green light.

[quote name='lordwow']Our company gave us an option

We could have an off-the-clock, 0 funding, potluck Christmas party. Or not. We chose not.[/quote]

Nice.

My comapny had ours last night. Meh.

Well, in the past it was only our supervisors (which is what I am), so about 30 people, so they bought us Pizza or whatever.

I guess it's better than the department here which has 200 employees and they gave them $400 for food.

I just don't want to go to the party because you have to participate in the secret santa that has a $60 minimum and these people are so ____ing picky. :bomb:

last year, I bought one of the partners an electric wine bottle opener since she absolutely loves wine and I walked into the kitchen the next week when she was talking about how she gave it to her brother cause it looked tacky. :bomb:

Oh, I'll consider myself lucky. Our party is 12:30-2:30, everything gets shut down..and it's on the clock.
They are bringing in a jazz band (lol..) but the food is amazing.

I already peeked and I saw an endless supply of cupcakes, brownies, strombolis, and I think some kind of pasta(s)?

Excited!

I hate playing games with people who take them really seriously, critiquing your actions after every game. Even worse when they actually start trying to give you orders in game.

Funny thing happened when I was playing this morning. We were playing No Mercy. We decided to jump off the building instead of going down the stairs. All of us made it except for one guy who slipped off and needed to be helped up. There was no way to get to him so we just shot him off the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back