Pick Your Posion OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is one thing I hate about L4D. Getting trapped in that falling of a building animation when its only a 6 ft drop. Does come up that often but when it does.....

[quote name='Soodmeg']What happened Jake?[/quote]
I have a friend who takes games way to seriously. He seriously gets upset if he/we doesn't/don't win.

I love bureaucracy. I just had to fill out 10 minutes worth of paperwork for $2 that was found on the ground. Later, I have to walk it over to the police department which is a 20 minute round trip walk.

Just get one of your cronies to do it lordywowy.

Jake is he at least good at the games he plays. One of my friends is the same way but he sucks at most games. So he is just constantly angry all the time. In fact he always has to carry a controller around in his car because none of us let him play with ours in fear of having it chucked against the wall or the floor.

I would, but unfortunately, the $2 has been deemed too valuable for anyone but a supervisor to transport.

I would have pocketed it, but my boss is the one who found it, and he's the one who gets the reports. I said "Really? For $2?" and he said yes.

Yeah he is good, he just takes the shit way to seriously. In a real zombie apocalypse, somebody would get sick of him and just shoot him in the back.

I hate finding flash drives in the computer lab, i have to take them over to the police department, they probably have a box full of the things

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back